Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage (71143 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shares Cute Photos With Son Jamjam / "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. / Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:46am On Jan 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-lPRGMlsn4

Davido celebrates the New Year with his 2 babymamas, Amanda and Sophia, their kids, Jamjam and Tiwa Savage in Ghana.

Davido was enjoying his time with his kids and baby Mamas playing and having fun with them.

Imada was confused about the maternity of Davido's second daughter Hailey and decided to question her mom about it.

https://instagram.com/stories/davido/2741837975261358830?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

https://instagram.com/stories/thesophiamomodu/2741785261038342076?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:46am On Jan 02, 2022
More

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:46am On Jan 02, 2022
More pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:47am On Jan 02, 2022
Imada was questioning her mom about the maternity of Davido's second daughter Hailey, Sophia was confused.

Poor chefchi was left behind, she was seen partying with her friends.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 02, 2022
Polygamy is only interesting when the kids are young.

The demerits of polygamy, especially in wealthy homes, start to manifest when the kids grow to understand the realities of life.

Things fall apart if the polygamous father dies intestate.

Except Davido makes a will, 60 years from today, these pretty moulds of pure beauty and innocence won't be sitting in one room. Even if they do, it wouldn't be without deep hatred, suspicion and envy.

Last year I was one of those who claimed that the institution of marriage has outlived its importance until I encountered the case of a polygamist whose younger children are unable to complete their education abroad because of his demise. His estate is valued at 10 billion naira and the court battle just commenced. These cases last up to three decades most times and are continued by Grand Children.

Don't get it wrong, there's rivalry and strive between children of same mother but nowhere near the scenes of shame children of different mothers act for inheritance.

391 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Romanoff(f): 1:27am On Jan 02, 2022
Plantiff:

The demerits of polygamy, especially in wealthy homes, start to manifest when the kids grow to understand the realities of life.

Except Davido makes a will, 60 years from today, these pretty moulds of pure beauty and innocence won't be sitting in one room. Even if they do, it wouldn't be without deep hatred, suspicion and envy.

Last year I was one of those who claimed that the institution of marriage has outlived its importance until I encountered the case of a polygamist whose younger children are unable to complete their education abroad because of his demise. His estate is valued at 10 billion naira and the court battle just commenced. These cases last up to three decades most times and are continued by Grand Children.

Don't get it wrong, there's strive between children of same mother but nowhere near the scenes of shame children of different mothers act for inheritance.

No be lie.

I know a family whose children have been fighting each other in court for property worth billions for years. The matter never see head.

They have tried to bribe judges in each other's favour, they have arrested each other with police, they have used jazz and all manner of threats.

229 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by libertyfather(m): 2:14am On Jan 02, 2022
Davido pikin sef ...omo baba olowo(OBO)

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by itsme01: 2:58am On Jan 02, 2022
cool

With the money Davido made from YouTube been the most streamed African artist , plus his multiple endorsement deals, his apple, Spotify streams... I see why his baby mama are happily having a good time together, Chioma needs to drop her ego and sense of entitlement and enjoy the new family they are making

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by southsouthking(m): 5:19am On Jan 02, 2022
Living the life
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by pepperdemzombie: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
Omo Igbo don play penalty enter offside, abi na still Social Media stunt?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
Wonti fi Ghana sepe fun gbogbo yin

15 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by raquel97: 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
Imade seems to be a very intelligent child.

32 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by tillaman(m): 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
cool
You just have to love OBO, the guy is just a dynamo, even guys with 1 wife and kid finds it difficult to create time for them but look at OBO with the big bag he still balances everything!!
Max respect to Davido all day everyday and twice on sundays

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Aidejay(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
The dilution of African Culture.
we are now proudly promoting westernised version of family living.

Davido is mirroring the behavior of american rappers and celebrities in exact replication. at this current rate he will be far deep in bastard children by the time he is 40.

This should be abnormal not what we go to the internet to awnnn and "they're so cute" at.

if we don't nip this in the bud this decade then imagine the outcome of things when in 25 years 90% of the people walking on the planet will be born out of wedlock aka bastards.

black people are on their way to destabilize one structure that has kept us far from the decay that has overwhelmed the west in the past 50 years.

Samuel P Huntington said
"In the emerging world of ethnic conflict and civilizational clash, Western belief in the universality of Western culture suffers three problems: it is false; it is immoral; and it is dangerous".

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by mobilenewsnetwo: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
Click on YouTube link to watch full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvMzpdqe9z0

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Money2022(f): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
Money Good

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by obayendo1010(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
Family is everything.
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by deebrain(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
Plantiff:

Don't get it wrong, there's rivalry and strive between children of same mother but nowhere near the scenes of shame children of different mothers act for inheritance.

100%

18 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by revived2: 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
[sub][/sub]e go be
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by trenni(f): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
David has shown good fatherly tendencies so far than most celebrities of his likes, well done.

9 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Afokesco(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
omeeh

what a beautiful family

make money and your family will be happy

if I get this money eeh.. I go carry my family go space for vacation grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by sonnie10: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Chioma doesn’t care. Nice one from her, self worth is very important.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by ynotsadeek(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Beautiful family cheesy

Happy New Year ���

*You didn’t storm into this message by mistake…….the universe choose you.*

YouTube changed social media by paying its users. Punk Panda � is about to change communication app for ever.
Get paid for chatting!

1 Punk Panda Token = $0.87 (soon $1)
Download app and activate with my invite code:

Build your own team with your invite code for more tokens. Imagine earning 100,000 tokens this year � Thank me later.

For more info watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZv0Yh-Dz8A
Or contact +2347067340234

You saw this before and ignored? May you not see it later and it’s too late.
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by Ojemedad: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Is like Davido want to make register
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by wallay77(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Obo
Re: Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage by PheelzAlmighty: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Money is good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy / Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing / Paul Okoye Appears Like A Poor Hustler In New Photo, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.