Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

How to make Stew - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How to make Stew (5271 Views)

How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User / FG Warns Nigerians On Whatsapp New Rule / The Days Of Unwanted Groups On WhatsApp Is Over! Halleluyah ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to make Stew by TrustworthyQ: 1:17am On Jan 02, 2022
What are the Steps!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to make Stew by BuyAndSellStuff: 1:29am On Jan 02, 2022
This is just you bro.
Renounce fraud and you just might have access again.

Cheers.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How to make Stew by xcesspaschal(m): 3:24am On Jan 02, 2022
Fraud is bad, just stop it and u will get back.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How to make Stew by alphaNomega: 5:06am On Jan 02, 2022
TrustworthyQ:
Omo. Whatsapp has stopped allowing people to create groups. I tried creating one today and my account got banned.

Tried the second time and they banned it. Discovered Whatsapp has stopped allowing people create groups on its platform anymore. Be like na telegram be the way ohhh shocked

You are a trustworthy fraudster

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How to make Stew by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 02, 2022
you are a scammer and you have been reported. Your IP has been blacklisted.
TrustworthyQ:
Omo. Whatsapp has stopped allowing people to create groups. I tried creating one today and my account got banned.

Tried the second time and they banned it. Discovered Whatsapp has stopped allowing people create groups on its platform anymore. Be like na telegram be the way ohhh shocked

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How to make Stew by directonpc(m): 5:46am On Jan 02, 2022
Lol �. You guys are not smiling oo

Check out this app that help you add people to WhatsApp group without saving their number

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildbrothers.chatstarter

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How to make Stew by Jeremy123(m): 5:52am On Jan 02, 2022
You're a scammer
Them don report you tire
You guys won't rest until whatsapp would introduce that feature on Instagram where you can block an account and any account they may create

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to make Stew by OnyeObodo: 6:23am On Jan 02, 2022
The earlier you change from your scamming ways, the better for you.

I just created 3 successful groups without being banned.

That means you are a serial fraudster and a 419er. You spam and defraud people. WhatsApp has blacklisted your account from creating groups.

Thief.

N.B
Forget the trustworthy in your name. Na people like you thief pass.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to make Stew by lkillbrokehoes: 6:28am On Jan 02, 2022
TrustworthyQ:

You done go do bad thing and you dey complain, you better stop your scam ways this year.

I tried creating a WhatsApp group after seeing your post and nothing happened to my account, I wish telegram can do something against people like you because the way scam is flowing there is alarming.

22 Likes

Re: How to make Stew by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 02, 2022
Why is he being called a fraudster in the comment section tho?do you guys have an issue with him?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to make Stew by GraphicsMaster1: 6:33am On Jan 02, 2022
Lol

11 Likes

Re: How to make Stew by DarkJeddi(m): 6:44am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:
Why is he being called a fraudster in the comment section tho?do you guys have an issue with him?
What else can be the reason he was barred from creating a group?

For 3 consecutive times?

Some people must have flagged his account..

14 Likes

Re: How to make Stew by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 02, 2022
DarkJeddi:
What else can be the reason he was barred from creating a group?

For 3 consecutive times?

Some people must have flagged his account..
Wait are you people this weird on here...I thought you guys knew him personally tho...you don't just call people names cos they explained themselves to you..there might have been various reasons for that..
This is one of the problems with bringing your issue online.. Nigerians are too judgemental.. it ain't nice..
You could have asked him..he came here for help not insults.. undecided cry

6 Likes

Re: How to make Stew by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 02, 2022
OP is a notorious yahoo boy and spammer. I hope they arrest you soon.

15 Likes

Re: How to make Stew by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 7:06am On Jan 02, 2022
TrustworthyQ:

You're a fraudster

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to make Stew by Ayoleeboy007: 7:26am On Jan 02, 2022
The guy didn't even defend himself, he must be a Fraudstar. grin

12 Likes

Re: How to make Stew by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:
there might have been various reasons for that..
can you name just one of the reason? Comrade in crime.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to make Stew by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 02, 2022
Bodmum:
can you name just one of the reason? Comrade in crime.
I don't have an idea..all I am saying is there might be other reason apart from him being a scammer which led to his inability to create a group..I might be wrong and you might be wrong too..

2 Likes

Re: How to make Stew by TrustworthyQ: 7:40am On Jan 02, 2022
OnyeObodo:
The earlier you change from your scamming ways, the better for you.

I just created 3 successful groups without being banned.

That means you are a serial fraudster and a 419er. You spam and defraud people. WhatsApp has blacklisted your account from creating groups.

Thief.

N.B
Forget the trustworthy in your name. Na people like you thief pass.

Sometimes I wonder how you people reason. I raised an issue here. Instead of you guys to forma solution for me y'all busy calling me names. What makes you think I'm a fraudster? Have I defrauded you before? Please let's be careful with our words.
Re: How to make Stew by TrustworthyQ: 7:41am On Jan 02, 2022
Bodmum:
you are a scammer and you have been reported. Your IP has been blacklisted.
Stop calling me names. I haven't defrauded you before. What do you mean by IP?
Re: How to make Stew by Saskay44: 7:42am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

Wait are you people this weird on here...I thought you guys knew him personally tho...you don't just call people names cos they explained themselves to you..there might have been various reasons for that..
This is one of the problems with bringing your issue online.. Nigerians are too judgemental.. it ain't nice..
baba fit b scammer na the 1st time i day hear say Whatsapp ban person from creating group

1 Like

Re: How to make Stew by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

I don't have an idea..all I am saying is there might be other reason apart from him being a scammer which led to his inability to create group..I might be wrong and you might be wrong too..
no loud am, young kid. The only reason why WhatsApp will barred you from creating a group is because you have been reported as a frauds'ter', scammer And WhatsApp must have verified it before blacklisting your IP.

17 Likes

Re: How to make Stew by just2endowed: 7:44am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

Check his other post

5 Likes

Re: How to make Stew by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 02, 2022
Bodmum:
no loud am, young kid. The only reason why WhatsApp will barred you from creating a group is because you have been reported as a frauds'ter', scammer And WhatsApp must have verified it before blacklisting your IP.
Reported to be a scammer doesn't make you directly a scammer son..
Re: How to make Stew by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2022
just2endowed:

Check his other post
What's wrong with it..?

1 Like

Re: How to make Stew by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 02, 2022
Saskay44:
baba fit b scammer na the 1st time i day hear say Whatsapp ban person from creating group
But why the straight up conclusion that's what I am against..you don't conclude just like that..
Re: How to make Stew by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 02, 2022
TrustworthyQ:
Stop calling me names. I haven't defrauded you before. What do you mean by IP?
I quit. You don't know what's IP.

4 Likes

Re: How to make Stew by Saskay44: 7:50am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

But why the straight up conclusion that's what I am against..you don't conclude just like that..
bruh the only reason Whatsapp will ban u its if you're scammer aby e get any other reason If there is u fit tell us

3 Likes

Re: How to make Stew by TrustworthyQ: 7:50am On Jan 02, 2022
Bodmum:
I quit. You don't know what's IP.
I explain if you know it
Re: How to make Stew by just2endowed: 7:52am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

What's wrong with it..?

Someone that's asking that he want to buy Whatsapp account....

And do you think this is good?

9 Likes

Re: How to make Stew by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 02, 2022
Saskay44:
bruh the only reason Whatsapp will ban u its if you're scammer aby e get any other reason If there is u fit tell us
I have no idea man..all I am saying the conclusion without confirmation is quite sad..
Re: How to make Stew by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 02, 2022
just2endowed:

Someone that's asking that he want to buy Whatsapp account....

And do you think this is good?
What if he needs it for his business or other stuffs?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Nairaland And Other Popular Website Looks Like From Years Ago. / Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? / JUMIA Should Stop Scamming Nigerians(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.