Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,447 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? (1340 Views)

Clergywoman Lands A Slap On A Lady’s Backside For Shaking It In Church (Video) / The Laying Of Hands Between Bishop David Oyedepo And Pastor Williams Kumuyi / Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 02, 2022
Happy New year my esteemed nairalanders in Christ. Happy new year to y'all.

As the topic says, is it true that ones glory can be stolen through handshake?

Does this have any effect on children of God.

Lastly, where is ones glory situated? In the hands or head?

Please I need mature spiritual inputs.

Thanks.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44.
Re: STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? by ifytrik(m): 6:51am On Jan 02, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? by Akakanfirstclass(m): 6:54am On Jan 02, 2022
Omo...
So make guys no dey shake guys again...
Is that even possible ?..
Corona virus couldn't stop it, na glory wan stop am..
Abeg glory dey for head not hand..
If na by hand, all the crazy things we don use our hand do by now glory for don wash commot..
E dey for head oga, na why some spiritual men no dey like person touch their head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 02, 2022
Akakanfirstclass:
Omo...
So make guys no dey shake guys again...
Is that even possible ?..
Corona virus couldn't stop it, na glory wan stop am..
Abeg glory dey for head not hand..
If na by hand, all the crazy things we don use our hand do by now glory for don wash commot..
E dey for head oga, na why some spiritual men no dey like person touch their head.

Ok but are you talking from a general spiritual knowledge or its just your personal thoughts on the matter?

Thank you.
Re: STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? by DarkJeddi(m): 7:00am On Jan 02, 2022
Nothing wey poverty no go see for Africa..

If stealing glory through handshake is possible..

Why would I want to steal your poverty infested glory?

What happened to that of Davido,Dangote,Wizkid,Otedola,Osimehn..

Messi,Ronaldo,Buhari,Tinubu,Obi Cubana,Beyoncé,?

Na your poverty stinking glory I want steal?

Suffer no dey tire me? angry

1 Like

Re: STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? by AntiChristian: 7:13am On Jan 02, 2022
Glory is not in the hand nor the head!

It doesn't matter if the whole of your village touch your head if you're destined to be rich in at 40 you'll definitely be rich at 40.

And it doesn't matter how many daddy GOs touch your head, if you're destined to be poorer than Dangote's mouse, of cos you'll be such!

Not all of us will be rich!
Not all of us will be poor!
And there are many extremes in between being poor an rich!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? by Akakanfirstclass(m): 7:13am On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:

Ok but are you talking from a general spiritual knowledge or its just your personal thoughts on the matter?

Thank you.
I am very close to prophets..
I mean prophets from birth..
A lot of them are my friends..
So they are many spiritual insight they reveal to me in the course of our relationship..
Forget the manner I commented initially but trust me, a man's star or destiny is on his head in the spiritual realm..
But a man's hand reveals his past or his future.. That is why most prophet would say "open ur hands" or they will touch ur palm or they make u raise ur hands up as in worship, the secret is, from there ur spiritual file (as in past and future) will be clearer. But star is on the head, anointing comes on the head, and it is forbidden to touch a pastor's head bcoz they fear u might still their glory
Re: STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? by Ever8090: 7:15am On Jan 02, 2022
In an African's brain yes..but in reality No
Re: STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? by dingbang(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2022
Africans and their dumb way of thinking.
Re: STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? by OneCorner: 7:32am On Jan 02, 2022
Akakanfirstclass:
I am very close to prophets..
I mean prophets from birth..
A lot of them are my friends..
So they are many spiritual insight they reveal to me in the course of our relationship..
Forget the manner I commented initially but trust me, a man's star or destiny is on his head in the spiritual realm..
But a man's hand reveals his past or his future.. That is why most prophet would say "open ur hands" or they will touch ur palm or they make u raise ur hands up as in worship, the secret is, from there ur spiritual file (as in past and future) will be clearer. But star is on the head, anointing comes on the head, and it is forbidden to touch a pastor's head bcoz they fear u might still their glory
That’s true
That’s why Presidents, Governors or Judges raise their hand when they want to swear them in
So that they will see their past file on the CIA or DSS server and they will determine if they are lying or not

2 Likes

Re: STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? by Ibaaboy(m): 7:44am On Jan 02, 2022
OneCorner:

That’s true
That’s why Presidents, Governors or Judges raise their hand when they want to swear them in
So that they will see their past file on the CIA or DSS server and they will determine if they are lying or not

Re: STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? by simabastin: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2022
OneCorner:

That’s true
grin grin

1 Like

Re: STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? by joinpreneur(m): 8:09am On Jan 02, 2022
What if your hands now become a coal of fire. Who can try nonsense with you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2022
joinpreneur:
What if your hands now become a coal of fire. Who can try nonsense with you?

Wow interesting!
Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? by inumidun2010(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2022
The devil is MAD , but we are MADDER.... God has Spoken once and twice have i heard this that , ALL POWER BELONGS TO GOD...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2022

2 Likes

Re: STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
Re: STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? by AntiChristian: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
AdeOri99:

People said often "if only I have known" once they failed at something.

In other word, the lack of knowledge results to failure, if you know what will make you rich, trust me, you will do it if you are ready, but if you still believe that riches will come by someone dashing you money instead of going for it when you had it, you will end up with "had I know", cause you actually don't know, you deceived yourself.

1+1 will always be 2, but if I create my own law, which applies to my domain only, I can say 1+1 is 11, and it is TRUE.

"Going for it" works for those it works for. And some still fail after the best preparations.

Try your best and hope for the best!
Re: STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

"Going for it" works for those it works for. And some still fail after the best preparations.

Try your best and hope for the best!

Not everyone succeed on first trial, it's worst to do nothing!

2 Likes

Re: STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? by MrOreo(m): 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
OneCorner:

That’s true
Tf! This your response savage gaan grin grin grin
Re: STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? by coolshegs1: 12:02am On Jan 03, 2022
So my first step is to identify what I want and how I can achieve it, I remove every form of limitations, including the believe that I may be under a curse, fights every form of stupidity by analyzing them and consciously discouraging them, then began building my mental ability.

I began to make logical decisions and put my energy to doing what I believe in (I stopped dreaming and wishing, I stopped believing in superstitions, I began to do and to achieve)

Guess what? Nothing stopped me, in fact, I received helps, I received lots of spiritual helps, (I do feel some spiritual presence which the church will rather spend days binding) but those spirits began to get happy with me, and go to any length to do my wills (if anyone offends me, even though, I naturally forget about it to move on as easily as I can, they will feel the Same pain they put me through, unfailingly provided i am pained at heart) because of this, those who have had an encounter with me and try cheating me fears me.

Boss, I'd really like to understand this place deeply. Though I've read your post severally, but this place caught my attention.

How did you activate the spiritual presence and started getting help from them?

Were you doing any in particular or you just changed your mindset and it worked?
Re: STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? by Kobojunkie: 12:17am On Jan 03, 2022
Mercychen:
Happy New year my esteemed nairalanders in Christ. Happy new year to y'all.

As the topic says, is it true that ones glory can be stolen through handshake?
Does this have any effect on children of God.
Lastly, where is ones glory situated? In the hands or head? Please I need mature spiritual inputs.
Why ask Christians of these Pagan ideas and beliefs? And by "spiritual inputs", you mean lies twisted to sound like it has to do with God, right? undecided

You are best asking a babalawo these questions since they are all right up his alley and have absolutely nothing to do with that which Jesus Christ taught His followers of His Kingdom. undecided
Re: STEALING ONES GLORY THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS? by Kobojunkie: 12:20am On Jan 03, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Nothing wey poverty no go see for Africa..
If stealing glory through handshake is possible..
Why would I want to steal your poverty infested glory?
What happened to that of Davido,Dangote,Wizkid,Otedola,Osimehn..
Messi,Ronaldo,Buhari,Tinubu,Obi Cubana,Beyoncé,?
Na your poverty stinking glory I want steal?
Suffer no dey tire me? angry
what glory? Na babalawos and voodoo doctors, Pagans, dey deal in such nonsense ideas to begin with. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Yes, We Gave Prophet Tibetan POWER But He Is Ungrateful--oluwo Of Ode-irele / Televangelist Tammy Faye Messner Dies / Winners Chapel Targets 120,000 Members By Aaugust 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.