Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,313 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Why Is It So Hard Now To Buy Something Online? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why Is It So Hard Now To Buy Something Online? (1224 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Hard Now To Buy Something Online? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2006
I know our brothrs of the yahoo-yahoo cult are making real progress swavving foreigners of their dough, but that doesnt mean people like us shd be denied the right to buy stuff online!
I want to open a paypal account - not available for Naija! Mastercard, visa , NA Yam? angry Even ordinary to buy ebook, na die. Then they will say we shd stop circulating mp3s, software, etc. For soeone like me, if i see a good cause, i will BUY their product, not pirate it. But when i need it and u no man make i buy am nko?

My brothas, wetin man go do? cry
Re: Why Is It So Hard Now To Buy Something Online? by LoverBwoy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2006
"wetin man go do"

man go try discourage him yahoo-yahoo citizens from spoiling original bros n babes status-like urself

u go tell the public- international people say yahoo yahoo no dey justified whatsoever- no excuse like no employment,no money no mention that one for dem because dem go say u dey justify am,even say na the trust be dat grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard Now To Buy Something Online? by Sunny659(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2006
they have a online buying site in nigeria called whogobuy.com check it out incase u can find something interesting.
Re: Why Is It So Hard Now To Buy Something Online? by Afam(m): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2006
As long as you are trying to buy a legitimate product on the net, you will not have problems.

Yes, every business wants to sell to anyone that can pay while minimizing exposure to risks especially avaoidable ones.

You can send me a private message if you need to buy items online. I do have a valid debit card and I have been using it for quite some time now.

15% of cost of item for items below $100.00

12.5% of cost of items between $100.00 and $150.00

10% of cost of items above $150.00
Re: Why Is It So Hard Now To Buy Something Online? by Seun(m): 3:25am On Mar 10, 2006
Make sure you search this forum for "graphcard" too.
Re: Why Is It So Hard Now To Buy Something Online? by AbujaBoy(m): 3:34am On Mar 10, 2006
I know a cybercafe that assists customers with debit cards, when they want to purchase stuff. They give the cybercafe the cash, the cyber cafe lets them use their debit card, and the goods get delivered to the net cafe, then to the customer in question, I feel this is a sec. flaw, for anyone can keep logs of the debit card usage & numbers can't they?
Re: Why Is It So Hard Now To Buy Something Online? by walemuse(m): 6:35am On Mar 11, 2006
If only we can encourage innovations by Nigerians then we will stop having the problems associated with online shopping.Try neticash.
Re: Why Is It So Hard Now To Buy Something Online? by enolase(m): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2006
Hello.

Say hurrah, because an 18-month research I did has produced the solution to Nigerian online payment problems.

I wrote an e-book in 2005 titled "HOW TO GET A VIRTUAL CREDIT CARD FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS" where I gave out at least ten different offshore companies that will give you a MasterCard or VISA virtual credit card. They send to all countries including Nigeria.

The e-book also tells you how to pay for and receive your credit card right here in Nigeria. No complex processes. It is as easy as ABC.

In other words, with this e-book, getting a personalized virtual or plastic credit card for online payments will be a reality for every Nigerian internet user!

A full product information about this loaded e-book, which currently sells for =N=5,500, is available by emailing ecash@epaypanel.com. You will get an INSTANT reply.

Full details are available from http://www.epaypanel.com.
Re: Why Is It So Hard Now To Buy Something Online? by enolase(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2006
In case I forget, the ebook I mentioned is on display at www.whogobuy.com. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Project: PII MP3 Juke Box (Using Linux) / Welcome To The Ypops! / Know How To Use Bittorrent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.