Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Walking Around Fonte Da Torre TV, Brasilia, Brazil (photos, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Walking Around Fonte Da Torre TV, Brasilia, Brazil (photos, Video) (502 Views)

Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ / Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos) / Welcome To Balneario, Brazil, The Dubai Of Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Walking Around Fonte Da Torre TV, Brasilia, Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
Fonte da Torre de TV, also known as Fonte luminous, is a monument of the city of Brasília. It opened in 2010 and was proposed in the context of the celebration of the fifty years since the foundation of the city. Located in the Monumental Axis, the Fountain is located right next to two important tourist attractions: the TV Tower and the "TV Tower Fair". The fountain produces beautiful juggling using its jets, and is the stage for nightly shows involving colors and music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Y_E5LeSQY

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/ealking-around-fonte-da-torre-tv.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Walking Around Fonte Da Torre TV, Brasilia, Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
People also go up this tower to take pictures

Re: Walking Around Fonte Da Torre TV, Brasilia, Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
Good area to spend time with your family

Re: Walking Around Fonte Da Torre TV, Brasilia, Brazil (photos, Video) by revived2: 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
Amazing scene cool cool

But lalasticlala no go put this one for fp

1 Like

Re: Walking Around Fonte Da Torre TV, Brasilia, Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
revived2:
Amazing scene cool cool

But lalasticlala no go put this one for fp

grin grin
Re: Walking Around Fonte Da Torre TV, Brasilia, Brazil (photos, Video) by Bifwoli: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
Amazing fountain ,but i doubt it can outshine Dubai Fountain which can shoot up water upto 500ft (that's 50 storeys high.

Hope you stick there bro ,don't go back to Nigeria coz it seems Brazil is a wonderful country where systems work.
Re: Walking Around Fonte Da Torre TV, Brasilia, Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
Bifwoli:
Amazing fountain ,but i doubt it can outshine Dubai Fountain which can shoot up water upto 500ft (that's 50 storeys high.

Hope you stick there bro ,don't go back to Nigeria coz it seems Brazil is a wonderful country where systems work.

Haha, you can't compare this one with the fountain in dubai, of course bro Brazil is a wonderful country

1 Like

Re: Walking Around Fonte Da Torre TV, Brasilia, Brazil (photos, Video) by picasa(f): 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hello, please do you have a contact for a cab person that speaks English in brasilia and I can pay for half or full day? Will appreciate if you can share. Thanks
Re: Walking Around Fonte Da Torre TV, Brasilia, Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 03, 2022
picasa:
Hello, please do you have a contact for a cab person that speaks English in brasilia and I can pay for half or full day? Will appreciate if you can share. Thanks

At all I don't

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Oman / Nigerian Govt Cancels Compulsory COVID-19 Test For Vaccinated Travelers / 5 Places In The World You're Not Allowed To Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.