Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,276 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried (49559 Views)

Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US / Man Killed And Buried In A Farm In Ebonyi Because Of N3M! (Graphic Photos!) / 5 Places In Lagos Where Your Phone Could Get Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by nnamdi640: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2022
mikezuruki:

The people there are not Afonja please. Read it. I see Igbo, Calabar...in short Na federal character.
liar. Kazeem instigated everything as commander and we all know that the so called Kazeem is a product of Afonja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by dingbang(m): 11:53am On Jan 03, 2022
That ikorodu sef be like aluu community for rivers state.
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by Diligence: 11:55am On Jan 03, 2022
Similar places may exist across various forests & bushes ...
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by nnamdi640: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2022
The so called hotel manager should also be investigated and arrested. Majority of this hotel owners are into dubious act. You caught a criminal instead to invite police, you handed him to your security men telling them to hand him to police. I don't believe in that trash and how are we sure that the person is a criminal?
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
nnamdi640:
liar. Kazeem instigated everything as commander and we all know that the so called Kazeem is a product of Afonja.

Please stop. Stop embarrassing yourself. Whether Kazeem instigated it, the Igbo man is involed
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by sammixs(m): 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
1000000000001%

LILTJAY:
Only death penalty will reduce crime to 1% in nigeria.. because most of the population are not useful to the society. So we need to kill many criminals to reduce crime in this shithole country
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by ariesbull: 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Why must this skull bụzinessi thrivu there
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by Taiwojon(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
Oh God.

Make una fear God ooo

Killing your fellow human being without feeling remorse?

Well
Right from time of Adam and Eve, human being have being corrupt and defile.

Reason
Why Jesus has to paid the ultimate price so that you and I can be save by dying for our sins.

Wouldn't you acknowledge him?
Wouldn't you turn away from your sins?
Wouldn't you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ?

He is calling you.
Jesus love you all

Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
mikezuruki:

I don't know how you left the topic to say this.

And please, for whatever you comparing don't compare Nigeria and the US.

Well, when crime happens in Nigeria, most of you guys cry and cry as if Nigeria is the only country where crime happens, and where people feel unsafe.

I am using the US and Canada to show you that even in perfect countries, crime happens. You read of similar stories over there, and you don't use a single crime there to judge a whole country.

Plus, you guys would cry about how bad things are, yet when offered an opportunity to change things, you won't. You won't go into politics or at least vote against APC or PDP.

So, yes, still on topic.
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
backbencher:

Well, when crime happens in Nigeria, most of you guys cry and cry as if Nigeria is the only country where crime happens, and where people feel unsafe.

I am using the US and Canada to show you that even in perfect countries, crime happens. You read of similar stories over there, and you don't use a single crime there to judge a whole country.

Plus, you guys would cry about how bad things are, yet when offered an opportunity to change things, you won't. You won't go into politics or at least vote against APC or PDP.

So, yes, still on topic.

Yeah. I understand the angle you're coming from. Crime happen everywhere.

However, for the US and Canada, at least things are working for the citizens to balance the system. If things are half as good in Nigeria as it is in US, people won't be committing crime as this.

That's why I am saying that one should not just compare the US and Nigeria in terms of anything

1 Like

Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by Yoighaman(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
Should we call this backwardness, mental illness, illiteracy or wickedness? These people are animals; one can imagine the pain they inflict on their victims who must have begged them to please spare their lives.

Animals in human skin.
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by goodheart01: 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
post=109039901:

3 Oloriburukus for life.
That same grave they bury innocent people will be their final destination las las.

Meanwhile,
As seen somewhere on cyberspace......

This is 2022... pls don't tell me u carried this ya folly into it. Always writing long unnecessary epistles.

Anyways we will always supply u vultures no matter what
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by OFFICIAL336: 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
TmkSouth

Did you noticed that the only skull miner in that criminal organization is from the sophisticated tribe?
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by luluman: 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lastmankc:
Why must kazeem be with human skull? Afonja and skull mining are like 5&6
See mumu, and your brothers were there to preach repentance abi?

1 Like

Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by abidem4real: 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
Danokoje14:
Police uncover illegal security outfit where people are killed, buried in Lagos [PHOTOS]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/police-uncover-illegal-security-outfit-where-people-are-killed-buried-in-lagos-photos/amp/
Wahala no dey finish for naija sha
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by Passionate888: 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ishola Kazeem don teach the rest how to hunt for spare parts grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by fancifulasuquo(m): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
Believe Nigerian police at ur own risk !!! Lie lie police
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by Omoluabi16(m): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lastmankc:
Why must kazeem be with human skull? Afonja and skull mining are like 5&6
I will mine your skull before the end of the month.
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by muheeb01(m): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Things are happening in this country oo
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by phenase(m): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
grin grin grin 3 over 3 on patrol
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by Oladat(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
This so called security outfit are operating in Ibadan too.I never thought that they were illegal because I once witness one of their operatives arresting an okada man at Aleshinloye junction very close to Iyaganku police station.
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by Lastmankc(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
luluman:
See mumu, and your brothers were there to preach repentance abi?
Shut up,he was the only one holding skull bc that is what you people are known for.I understand that it's increase your IGR but you guys should be careful bc one day, you all we become headless.
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by Lastmankc(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Omoluabi16:
I will mine your skull before the end of the month.
Mine your obas own or your Alfa own too
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by nnamdi640: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
mikezuruki:

Please stop. Stop embarrassing yourself. Whether Kazeem instigated it, the Igbo man is involed
Am sure you didn't read the news to the end. Read again and focus on what they said about Kazeem as the commander
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by princewarri1985: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
Danokoje14:
Police uncover illegal security outfit where people are killed, buried in Lagos [PHOTOS]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/police-uncover-illegal-security-outfit-where-people-are-killed-buried-in-lagos-photos/amp/
NIGERIANS ARE NOW SAVAGES, NO MORE RULES AND ANYTHING GOES,
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by Gidagreen(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
Just imagine
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Rituals to treat headaches and migraines undecided sad shocked
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
nnamdi640:
Am sure you didn't read the news to the end. Read again and focus on what they said about Kazeem as the commander

I did. The story is incomplete. So long as all there are suspects, they may have played one or two roles in the killing and burying.

Whether the role the Igbo guy played has not been narrated doesn't make him innocent.

So bro, I read it
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by nnamdi640: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
mikezuruki:

I did. The story is incomplete. So long as all there are suspects, they may have played one or two roles in the killing and burying.

Whether the role the Igbo guy played has not been narrated doesn't make him innocent.

So bro, I read it
It is incomplete because everything points at Kazeem a product of Afonja. Assuming it pointed at the Igbo guy, it would have been complete.
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by goodluck813(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
In Lagos alone the number of uniform men is too much with different names
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by luluman: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lastmankc:
Shut up,he was the only one holding skull bc that is what you people are known for.I understand that it's increase your IGR but you guys should be careful bc one day, you all we become headless.
All the same Mr mumu, did your brothers join them to preach sermon?
Re: Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried by Lastmankc(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
luluman:
All the same Mr mumu, did your brothers join them to preach sermon?
Fool, don't worry by the time they mine your skull maybe them you will understand in the afterlife.Brother wey no get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phone Thief Falls Inside Soakaway, While Fleeing, In Ijoko, Ogun State / My Pastor Asked Me To Lie That Armed Robbers Snatched My Boss’s Vehicle. / Man Pretending To Be A Lady & Selling Sex To Men Arrested In Uganda (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.