Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,187 members, 7,815,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Just Killed This Small Snake, Pls Is It Dangerous? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Just Killed This Small Snake, Pls Is It Dangerous? (585 Views)

I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / I Just Killed This Ribbon Snake. / We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Killed This Small Snake, Pls Is It Dangerous? by Nasri100(m): 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
From blog post

was feeling uneasy some minutes ago.

Went to the room to plug my phone and came back to the sitting room to watch ball when I saw this guy crawling slowly.

Does that mean this guy has been in my house the whole time? shocked

I entered kitchen to pick broom and hit him or her about 10 times.

It’s very depressing killing a snake in your personal space.

Pls are these sort of snakes poisonous??
Re: I Just Killed This Small Snake, Pls Is It Dangerous? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
No it's not.

Just wrap it around your waist you've got a new year gift from nature.

Happy New year this your new year gift
Re: I Just Killed This Small Snake, Pls Is It Dangerous? by goodlistener: 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
Op this small snake is what you are hitting 10 times

Re: I Just Killed This Small Snake, Pls Is It Dangerous? by Oblongata: 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
The snake is not dangerous because you just killed it
Re: I Just Killed This Small Snake, Pls Is It Dangerous? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
Arrrrrrrrrh

Medicine after death .... Why are you asking us after you have killed it.... You could have video it and post it before killing it to ask weather to keep it as a pet or not....

Online validation dey sweet some people. embarassed
Re: I Just Killed This Small Snake, Pls Is It Dangerous? by pato405(m): 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
Pack out of that zoo of a house as fast as you can. How sure are you that mother snake is not lurking around somewhere under your pillows?

Na wah for this Kain accomodation.
Re: I Just Killed This Small Snake, Pls Is It Dangerous? by Haakeem(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
op you are funny so its was a broom u used to kill it? Chai that means if it was a biger snake like cobra you woulld have still used broom on it,the cobra would show u shege enh

2 Likes

Re: I Just Killed This Small Snake, Pls Is It Dangerous? by Nasri100(m): 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
pato405:
Pack out of that zoo of a house as fast as you can. How sure are you that mother snake is not lurking around somewhere under your pillows?

Na wah for this Kain accomodation.

My father’s home is not a zoo. Thanks for your advice. I will do a proper scan of the house.
Re: I Just Killed This Small Snake, Pls Is It Dangerous? by Nasri100(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
Haakeem:
op you are funny so its was a broom u used to kill it? Chai that means if it was a biger snake like cobra you woulld have still used broom on it,the cobra would show u shege enh

That’s a Stress response.

The broom was the nearest thing I could get my hands on cause I didn’t want to lose sight of the “now fast crawling snake after it saw me”

Thank God it wasn’t cobra after all.
Re: I Just Killed This Small Snake, Pls Is It Dangerous? by Kellibae(f): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
Clean bushes around ur abode..that snake is very poisonous u so lucky to see it.
Re: I Just Killed This Small Snake, Pls Is It Dangerous? by Tallesty1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
Every snake is dangerous as far as I am concerned
Re: I Just Killed This Small Snake, Pls Is It Dangerous? by Prechy08(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
Pls the mother and the other siblings are licking around. I advice you turn that house upside down tomorrow, Buy enough sniper flit the house and surrounding, carry bitter kola pray for compound and room.

You are not safe
Re: I Just Killed This Small Snake, Pls Is It Dangerous? by headbasher96(m): 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
That snake is not harmful it is called a brown house snake it is found where rats and small frogs reside u need to get rid of any rat infestation around u very fast it not they will keep coming

(1) (Reply)

3 Male Friends Openly Come Out As Gay In Viral Video Causes Stir Online. / Made In Nigeria Electric Vehicle / Any News On Sec Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.