Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth (10213 Views)

Why do phone companies no longer produce 5inch screens?? / Why Smart Phone Companies Can't List In Africa / Global Companies In Standard 5G Patents Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by Afro910: 2:25am On Jan 03, 2022
The list of largest and most wealthy smartphone companies below includes phone brands that come from the same mobile phone company (Parent Company).

For instance, Oppo, RealMe, Vivo and OnePlus smartphone brands are all from the same phone manufacturer company in China known as; BBK Electronics.

Phone brands ranking of the world’s largest mobile phone companies is as follows.

These are the richest phone brands in the world ranked by their respective Net Worth.

Richest Phone Companies In The World:

1. Apple
Apple is currently the world’s richest phone company and one of the largest company in the world.

The smartphone company was founded in April 1976 by Steve Job, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne in the United States of America.

Apple headquarters are located in 1 Apple Park Way, Cupertino, California, United States and the company has employed over 150,000 people.

Apple Net Worth: $260 Billion

2. Samsung
The second richest smartphone company in the world is none other than Samsung.

Samsung was founded back in 1969 on the 13th of January in South Korea, by Lee Byung-Chul.

The phone company has employed over 290,000 people which makes Samsung the largest phone company in the entire world.

Samsung Net Worth: over $90 Billion

3. Google Pixel
Taking the third place as the wealthiest mobile phone company in the world is Google Pixel.

The company was started back in February 2013 by giant company Google.

The company’s headquarters are located in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 USA.

The high-end phone brand has over 130,000 employees.

Google Pixel Net Worth: $98 Billion (Google LLC)

4. Huawei
Launched in September 1987 and founded by Ren Zhengfei in China, the Huawei company is one of the top largest and extremely wealthy mobile phone companies in the world.

The popular phone brand, Huawei has its headquarters in Shenzhen, China and it has employed over 197,000 People in the company.

Huawei Net Worth: $83 Billion

5. Motorola
Another supper wealthy phone company in the world is Motorola.

Motorola was founded by Paul and Joseph Galvin in September 1928 in the USA.

Headquarters of Motorola are in 1303 East Algonquin Road, Schaumburg, Illinois, USA.

Motorola Net Worth: $37 Billion

See the remaining 10 smartphone companies here
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2022/01/too-15-richest-phone-companies-in-world.html

Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by azadus18: 3:40am On Jan 03, 2022
Interesting
Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by oz4real83(m): 4:26am On Jan 03, 2022
What you posted is not correct. Apple is the company with the highest net worth on earth. It has a net worth of over $2.6trillion dollars. Samsung has a net worth of over $250billion. I don't want to bother about the rest because I already know that if I do my investigation, what I will find out will also be different from what you posted. Always do your research properly before making posts like this, we are not all dumb.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by emae009(m): 4:43am On Jan 03, 2022
oz4real83:
What you posted is not correct. Apple is the company with the highest net worth on earth. It has a net worth of over $2.6trillion dollars. Samsung has a net worth of over $250billion. I don't want to bother about the rest because I already know that if I do my investigation, what I will find out will also be different from what you posted. Always do your research properly before making posts like this, we are not all dumb.

Actually, that's their market value. I doubt that's their net worth though as it is difficult to calculate because companies like Apple strategically avoid mentioning something like that.

3 Likes

Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by LordIsaac(m): 7:21am On Jan 03, 2022
Infinix nko... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by obedugo(m): 8:50am On Jan 03, 2022
People weh dey use Itel now go dey cry

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 03, 2022
What about itel
Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by Uyi168: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2022
how can Samsung worth $90b and take second position ahead of Google pixel that is worth $98b

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by abumeinben(m): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2022
Very incoherent topic against content.

Samsung is an electronics OEM, not just phones. Are you saying the phone arm of the business is worth 90b or the whole Samsung? Same goes for Huawei. And is Google pixel a phone company?

8 Likes

Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by Kirkman: 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
This is a padded list; Nokia nko?
Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by Mathiasa(m): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
What of my Tecno

Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by samsegs(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
@op,u said 15,,,
Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by Freighthost: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
michael77777:
What about itel
16,466.68 naira
Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by remsonik(f): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
Is it the phone arm of the brands you listed that are worth this figures or the companies in total
Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by Afro910: 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Wow
Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by Afro910: 6:26am On Jan 08, 2022
Nice
Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by stephenabudu959(m): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2022
It's absolutely wrong to place apple or samsung above TECNO, INFINIX AND ITEL
Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by selfdefence: 7:17am On Jan 09, 2022
In Africa it will definitely be Transsion.
Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by selfdefence: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2022
stephenabudu959:
It's absolutely wrong to place apple or samsung above TECNO, INFINIX AND ITEL
why? This is general worth of the company round the world, Transsion the parent company that owns TECNO, Infinix and itel is dominant in Africa majorly
Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by blaquemyc: 7:24am On Jan 09, 2022
selfdefence:
is Africa not part of the world?
Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by selfdefence: 7:26am On Jan 09, 2022
blaquemyc:
yeah, but Transsion is the biggest smartphone company in Africa, that's all I'm saying.
Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by Mohbola(f): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2022
Richest is different from Valuable. You people should know this
Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by BlaqFaze: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2022
Mohbola:
Richest is different from Valuable. You people should know this
Richest o!..most valuable o!.. Apple is the biggest by a mile

In fact Apple is the biggest company in the world in terms of market cap, bigger/richer than Tesla, Google etc
Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by scarycuteface(m): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2022
This is interesting
Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by hoilakes(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ehn ehn MOTOROLA? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by skywalker240(m): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
selfdefence:
yeah, but Transsion is the biggest smartphone company in Africa, that's all I'm saying.
Shatap

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by chocoboi: 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
blaquemyc:

This one tire me ooo… undecided
Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by selfdefence: 8:26am On Jan 11, 2022
skywalker240:

Shatap
you too shurrup
Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by skywalker240(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
selfdefence:
you too shurrup
Gtfo confused child angry
Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by Chubbyface: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
selfdefence:
normally
Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by selfdefence: 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
skywalker240:

Gtfo confused child angry
lord of confusion, how far?
Re: Top 15 Richest Phone Companies In The World And Their Estimated Net Worth by skywalker240(m): 7:30am On Jan 12, 2022
selfdefence:
lord of confusion, how far?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Tecno L8 Plus Stops Charging / Glo Sim Activation / Opsson IVO 8800 Genesis With 1GB R.A.M – Full Specifications & Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.