Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live (44580 Views)

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live / Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 / Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 0) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by princewarri1985: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
I SAID WOLVES TO WIN OR DRAW BEFORE THE START OF THE MATCH! HOW E BE NOW? HOPE UNA DON DEY CONFIRM AM NOW ABI? BECAUSE WOLVES ARE PLAYING LIKE THEY ARE THE ONE AT HOME

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by frankson1(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
descartes400:

He doesn't cross the ball to the 18yard box with measured accuracy....like measuring the cross with measuring tape to land on Ronaldo's head to nod into the net tongue

His performance in this game is much better. He'd get better if keeps working hard.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by yemi1504: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
nagalee:
the players are going to ware out easily, especially playing against a diamond or triangular formation of 3-4-3 or 4-3-2-1 respectively.

Still better than the 4222 formation in my opinion. The threat of counterattacks with any of those formations I gave will peg opposing teams back to be so far up the field which is why Conte would have been best for this team. Because let us face it, this United team is a counterattacking team and not a possession football one.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by frankson1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
ShyDare:

Must you insult before you give opinion ??
Now tell me how many decent crosses and long quick balls bissaka has delivered. Do you see other full backs See the miscued cross few mins ago. He was unchallenged and he cant cross. It is not about defending, your full back has a duty to deliver crosses into the box.

Apologies if you felt offended by my comment.

His game today is much better. If United had more bodies, something good would have come off his crosses after CR7 missed.

The team is generally bad on this game.

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by frankson1(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Che-nalty fc is in 2nd position. You're below Assnal. Get some shame lad grin

Enjoy your temporal 2nd position tongue
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by pek(m): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
Clueless players, clueless team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by flexyrule(m): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
kstyle2:

I was against us buying Sancho owing to the fact that when we got Kagawa and mhikitaryan, all from Dortmund and player of the season for their club, they struggled in the epl. Werner and harvetz have all struggled since coming to the epl from bundesliga and I saw Sancho as another English boy who is so hyped.
Please help me to educated this low IQ-ed monkey that has been quoting me since yesterday because I said Timo Werner, Kai Havertz and Hakim Ziyech were bad buys for Chelsea.

Soso990240:
Ur iQ percentage is on 0. So Lampard can't use them, but he went ahead to sign them right. Same u called Hervart, Ziyech and Timo Werner Salsa team, yet one of them scored your only Champions League winning goal. Oga carry ur low iQ go meet female football people.

You know nothing about football. That a player scored the winning goal doesn't make him a good player.

And please stop quoting me abeg. We don't belong to the same pedestal when it comes to football.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Zhufu(m): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
Please why did united fans boo Bruno Fernandes when he came in��
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Bifwoli: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kingosytex:
EPL is just a funny league. Relegation battlers Arsenal are 3 points ahead of title favourites Man United grin
This is the era of mighty Manchester City to rule the EPL.

Forget those "has beens" of Manure and Ass Now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Vyolet(f): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
grin One corner lataro
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by yemi1504: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
Reussite:
This looks like a draw game. Very drab. undecided
United would not finish in top 4 if they continue like this. lipsrsealed

As should be. That Top 4 position is between Arsenal, West Ham and Tottenham (Tottenham likely takes that spot), as they are the more in-form teams currently.
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by LesbianBoy(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
Vyolet:
grin One corner lataro

Stop speaking yoruba Inside here. You yoruba geh tongue

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Shegzy8(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
yemi1504:

I know who that young lad is, it is likely Greenwood, he has refused to be unselfish for the good of the team for a while now. Solution is to bench him for a few games to clear his head while Lingard takes his place. Besides, Lingard and Ronaldo really know how to play off each other. As for the defense, I will keep hammering that Jones is a calamity waiting to happen. Solution is Matic takes up a back three with AWB and Varane and moves Jones up to DMF where he can cause less damage. Shaw takes up a free role between midfield and attack.

Matic in defence? Online tacticians lol

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by IFSHR: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
FOR THOSE ARSENAL, LIVERPOOL AND MAN UTD rag fans who accused mancity of benefiting from VAR....... this is a VAR table for you sincere analysis.... Please judge for yourself.

VAR OVERTURNS - DECISIONS FOR (decisions in favour of)

West Ham 6
Arsenal 5
Everton 5
Chelsea 4
Liverpool 4
Manchester City 4
Southampton 4
Tottenham Hotspur 4
Watford 4
Aston Villa 3
Brentford 3
Brighton & Hove Albion 3
Crystal Palace 3
Leeds 3
Manchester United 3
Newcastle 3
Norwich 3
Leicester City 2
Burnley 1
Wolves 0

VAR OVERTURNS - DECISIONS AGAINST

Everton 7
Newcastle 7
Norwich 5
Crystal Palace 4
Leicester City 4
Manchester City 4
Manchester United 4
West Ham 4
Arsenal 3
Aston Villa 3
Burnley 3
Liverpool 3
Wolves 3
Brentford 2
Brighton & Hove Albion 2
Chelsea 2
Leeds 2
Southampton 2
Watford 2
Tottenham Hotspur 1

VAR OVERTURNS - NET SCORE (points in favour - against)

Tottenham Hotspur +3
West Ham +2
Arsenal +2
Chelsea +2
Southampton +2
Watford +2
Brentford +1
Brighton & Hove Albion +1
Leeds +1
Liverpool +1
Aston Villa 0
Manchester City 0
Crystal Palace -1
Manchester United -1
Burnley -2
Everton -2
Leicester City -2
Norwich -2
Wolves -3
Newcastle -4

From this analysis, you can see that mancity is the least favor among the top 4 teams.......... Infact the crying baby (arsenal) is even more favoured than man utd, Liverpool and Chelsea combine.

Stop crying and win your matches, that's all that is important
Hmmm

You are mischievous old fool and I pity those who just read information without effort to proof read or validate...

You posted an information from epl 2020/2021season that finished more than 6 months ago and you even changed some of the data.....

If they find out the club you are supporting now, it will be Barcelona....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by frankson1(m): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
Zhufu:
Please why did united fans boo Bruno Fernandes when he came in��

They didn't boo Bruno. The boo was against Greenwood's removal.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by ShyDare(m): 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
frankson1:

Apologies if you felt offended by my comment.

His game today is much better. If United had more bodies, something good would have come off his crosses after CR7 missed.

The team is generally bad on this game.

I just feel we need a full back who can attack and defend. When you cant find joy in the middle zest is needed from the wings. The team was terrible in the first half, 2nd half is better.
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
Tonytonex:
no draw soup mbok grin

Mark my comment.

Go and stake your house rent on that correct score.
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by playapayaski: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mafia... That's a penalty
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Kingosytex(m): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
membranus:

Is he injured?
He's having a good time on Instagram.
He's into full time modelling now grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by frankson1(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
pek:
Clueless players, clueless team.

The coach is becoming clueless too. United didn't have a bite at Wolves' defence and I expected he'd make changes immediately, at the start of 2nd half.
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by LesbianBoy(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Wolves don score

Omo shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
GOOOOOAAAALLLL

And Wolves United Scores @Old Trafford!

Wow Unbelievable.

This won't be a good result for Manchester United.

Adamma Traore came in to make the difference in this match.
Very Strong Dude.
That boy should be playing in one of the Top 4 teams in England we believe.

We wonder how he is so quick as big and bulky that he is.

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by lomprico(m): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
Man U is Finished! angry
Very lazy players. Tueh!
Wolves deserve the victory.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Vyolet(f): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
Thank God I ate before watching this match.. angry

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by PurestBoy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
Goalllll Ronaldo, my GOAT

15 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by samwheel(m): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
Goaaal!!!!

Wolves just saved d world from pollution

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Gunayo(m): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
lomprico:
Man U is Finished! angry
Na now you know. E don tey

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
sad
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by LesbianBoy(m): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Man United has a huge problem that even Ronaldo can't fix

Its like he made a mistake coming back o angry

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by alizma: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Goaalll

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Terry44: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Zazuu grin grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 / Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi / Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.