Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,746 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia (793 Views)

Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by advocatejare(m): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2022
While Nigerian Muslims are saying that Muslims shouldn’t wish Christians “Merry Christmas”, Saudi the headquarters of Islam, the location of Kaaba, the house of Allah celebrated Christmas this year and will continue.

Revolution has come.

https://saudigazette.com.sa/article/615166/SAUDI-ARABIA/Celebrating-Christmas-in-Saudi-Arabia-People-feel-the-change

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theislamicinformation.com/news/christmas-2021-celebrated-for-in-saudi-arabia/amp/?espv=1

Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by bewla(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2022
I no now we are infiltrate
Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by AntiChristian: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2022
Yeah! Saudi Arabia still remain a Muslim country despite their flaws!

What about Israel the country of Jesus?

They still remain a Jewish country with more Muslims than Christians!

Infact Jews believe Jesus to be born out of wedlock. Christians won't fight them na Muslims be their enemy!

And Muslims don't follow Saudi Arabia but the Qu'ran and Sunnah according to the pious predecessors!

The one who follows a country, person, daddy GOs, etc can be led astray!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by advocatejare(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

Of course, it’s just a matter of time before they denounce Islam completely like muhammad said in sahih muslim 146

Right now, women are now driving

Men and women are freely mixing

Foreign musicians are holding musical concerts in Saudi

Christmas and New Year are now being celebrated

Everything Muhammed stood for, they are now going against

That’s not new, it’s a prophecy being fulfilled

Infact Jews believe Jesus to be born out of wedlock. Christians won't fight them na Muslims be their enemy!
Christians don’t fight

Jews have it written in their scriptures that a virgin will conceive and give birth to a son( Isaiah 7:14).

Only Jesus met that criteria in Jewish history.
So it’s their business not to believe their own scriptures, their rejection of Christ made it easy for salvation to get to us non-Jews, so they can continue in their unbelief!

And Muslims don't follow Saudi Arabia but the Qu'ran and Sunnah according to the pious predecessors!

The shrine and house of Allah your god is in
Saudi,

Your salat is void if you don't face Saudi
while praying.

You can't start Ramadan fasting if Saudi doesn't
endorse it,

Your 5 pillar is not complete if you don't go to
Saudi to kiss the and bow down to Allah the
blackstone inside the Kaaba.

So stop deceiving yourself.

I like the predictions of Muhammed about Islam.

He said Islam started as a strange religion and it
will end as such. It has began!

You mean the ones who follow Jabata, Bulala, Adam Al-ilory, Tijani etc?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by RightChannel: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2022
advocatejare please forward this to Christian's section..

This is highly commendable, Christmas is now in Saudi Arabia

4 Likes

Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by RightChannel: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

Even at seeing what is happening in Saudi Arabia, you ought to be ashame of islam

5 Likes

Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by motayoayinde: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2022
WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING?

YOUR CHRONIC ISLAMOPHOBIA DIDN'T ALLOW YOU CLICK ON THE LINK TO READ THE STORY BEFORE DOING YOUR COPY AND PASTE HERE.

THIS IS WHAT THE STORY SAYS:
CHRISTIANS IN SAUDI ARE DOING A LOW KEY CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION AFTER THE LIFTING OF COVID RESTRICTIONS.

WASTING YOUR TIME HERE ON BLASPHEMY AND ATTRACTING ETERNAL PERDITION ON YOURSELF WILL NOT BRING YOUR WISHFUL THINKING TO REALITY..

ISLAM IS NOT GOING DOWN ANYTIME SOON.

CHRISTIANITY ON THE OTHER HAND MAY NOT SURVIVE THIS CENTURY!

THERE'S A RAGING FIRE ON THE ROOF OF YOUR HOUSE. PUT IT OUT FIRST.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by motayoayinde: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2022
RightChannel:

CLICK ON THE LINK TO READ THE FULL STORY.

STOP YOUR YOUR SELF- DELUSION

1 Like

Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by advocatejare(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2022
RightChannel:

It’ll be like I’m duplicating the post and these people of hate may report me to the Mods who may be looking for a way to ban me.

Please you have my permission to recreate a similar thread on the main religion section

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by AntiChristian: 11:23am On Jan 03, 2022
RightChannel:

Even at seeing what is happening in Saudi Arabia, you ought to be ashame of islam

I'm much ashamed that no country claims Jesus as God and uses Bible as constitution!
Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by advocatejare(m): 11:26am On Jan 03, 2022
motayoayinde:
WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING?

YOUR CHRONIC ISLAMOPHOBIA DIDN'T ALLOW YOU CLICK ON THE LINK TO READ THE STORY BEFORE DOING YOUR COPY AND PASTE HERE.

THIS IS WHAT THE STORY SAYS:
CHRISTIANS IN SAUDI ARE DOING A LOW KEY CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION AFTER THE LIFTING OF COVID RESTRICTIONS.

WASTING YOUR TIME HERE ON BLASPHEMY AND ATTRACTING ETERNAL PERDITION ON YOURSELF WILL NOT BRING YOUR WISHFUL THINKING TO REALITY..

ISLAM IS NOT IN GOING DOWN ANYTIME SOON.

CHRISTIANITY ON THE OTHER HAND MAY NOT SURVIVE THIS CENTURY!

THERE'S A RAGING FIRE ON THE ROOF OF YOUR HOUSE. PUT IT OUT FIRST.
Read:

Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by RightChannel: 11:33am On Jan 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

I'm much ashamed that no country claims Jesus as God and uses Bible as constitution!

But many countries including Saudi Arabia claims Jesus as Messiah, do I need to tell you that??

Bible is not a war Manual book like Quran that is use to commits crime against Christians and Jews for the purpose of meeting with 72 virgins each in jannah

5 Likes

Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by RightChannel: 11:34am On Jan 03, 2022
advocatejare:

It’ll be like I’m duplicating the post and these people of hate may report me to the Mods you may be looking for a way to ban me.

Please you have my permission to recreate a similar thread on the main religion section

Okay I will do that
Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by AntiChristian: 11:39am On Jan 03, 2022
RightChannel:

But many countries including Saudi Arabia claims Jesus as Messiah, do I need to tell you that??

Bible is not a war Manual book like Quran that is use to commits crime against Christians and Jews for the purpose of meeting with 72 virgins each in jannah

Chai! Bible is a war manual o stop telling lies!

Anyone who worships other gods are to be killed! Yahweh is jealous!
Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by RightChannel: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2022
motayoayinde:

CLICK ON THE LINK TO READ THE FULL STORY.

STOP YOUR YOUR SELF- DELUSION

I've done that before commenting, you need not to kill yourself because truth is coming gradually to Saudi Arabia.. But should incase if you are pained with what is happening in Saudi Arabia, send agents of allah (Boko Haram, Iswap, etc) to bomb the country

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by RightChannel: 11:54am On Jan 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

Chai! Bible is a war manual o stop telling lies!

Anyone who worships other gods are to be killed! Yahweh is jealous!

Explain Quran 9:5 maybe allah said you should coddle with anyone that worship other gods.

The most stupid part of it is that, you should kill anyone that leave Islam as if Islam is the only religion on earth

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by motayoayinde: 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
RightChannel:

I've done that before commenting, you need not to kill yourself because truth is coming gradually to Saudi Arabia.. But should incase if you are pained with what is happening in Saudi Arabia, send agents of allah (Boko Haram, Iswap, etc) to bomb the country

AREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO NEEDS THIS ADVICE MORE?

YOU SWEAR FALSELY TO AN OATH,
YOU CURSE,
YOU BLASPHEME,
YOU FOAM IN THE MOUTH,
ALL SO THAT ISLAM MAY BE NOT GROW.

BUT AS YOU CAN SEE, AS ISLAM GROWS CENTURY OLD CHURCHES ARE BEING SHUT DOWN ALL OVER EUROPE AND ELSEWHERE.

SHOULDN'T THIS EMERGENCY BE YOUR HEADACHE?
AREN'T YOU WORRIED CHRISTIANITY MAY NOT SURVIVE THIS CENTURY?
WHEN WILL YOU START PUTTING OUT THE RAGING FIRE BURNING FIERCELY ON YOUR ROOF?

AGAIN LIAR, THE STORY IS ABOUT CHRISTIANS IN SAUDI CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS.

NOT YOUR WISHFUL THINKING.
Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by AntiChristian: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
RightChannel:

Explain Quran 9:5 maybe allah said you should coddle with anyone that worship other gods.

The most stupid part of it is that, you should kill anyone that leave Islam as if Islam is the only religion on earth

Exodus 22:20 reads "Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed."

Give excuse for the above first! Its only Islam that needs no excuse!
Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by RightChannel: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

Exodus 22:20 reads "Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed."

Give excuse for the above first! Its only Islam that needs no excuse!

Quran 9:5

When the four Sacred Months of grace have expired, then kill the vicious idolaters wherever you find them, seize them besiege them and lie down for them in ambush everywhere. But should they repent, engage in the act of worship and give Zakat (alms), then leave them alone; Allah is Ghafurun (Forgiving) and Rahimun (Merciful)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 4059
Ibn 'Abbas said:

"The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: 'Whoever changes his religion, kill him.'"

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by RightChannel: 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
motayoayinde:

YOU CURSE,
YOU BLASPHEME,
YOU FOAM IN THE MOUTH,

BUT AS YOU CAN SEE, AS ISLAM GROWS CENTURY OLD CHURCHES ARE BEING SHUT DOWN ALL OVER EUROPE AND ELSEWHERE.

So I should help you go and bomb Saudi Arabia right? grin did I told you I need 72 virgins in jannah? Or from my comments I hate as Saudi Arabia is embracing Christmas? Is like you need a bottle of Camel Urine sir grin

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by SharonLoveth(f): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
motayoayinde:

YOU CURSE,
YOU BLASPHEME,
YOU FOAM IN THE MOUTH,

Do you find it difficult to read the screenshots they sent to you? Take your time, read it slowly don't rush yourself okay

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by motayoayinde: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
SharonLoveth:

Do you find it difficult to read the screenshots they sent to you? Take your time, read it slowly don't rush yourself okay

THERE ARE TWO LINKS

READ THE FIRST.

IN BOTH THOUGH, IT'S FOREIGN CHRISTIANS CELEBRATING
Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by SharonLoveth(f): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
motayoayinde:

THERE ARE TWO LINKS

READ THE FIRST.

IN BOTH THOUGH, IT'S FOREIGN CHRISTIANS CELEBRATING

I'm refering you to these, please read them slowly don't miss any paragraph unread

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by true2god: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
RightChannel:

So I should help you go and bomb Saudi Arabia right? grin did I told you I need 72 virgins in jannah? Or from my comments I hate as Saudi Arabia is embracing Christmas? Is like you need a bottle of Camel Urine sir grin
Please I need 1 liter of camel urine as recommended by profit mohammed. Where can I buy one?
Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by allahIsAnIDOL: 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
SharonLoveth:

Abeg no mind am, allah has blinded him, so sister, he's trying to maintain his 2 virgin in Paradise and the 70 women that'll shipped from hell that'll service him as their punishment and his virility will be that of 100 men.
Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by RightChannel: 7:38am On Jan 04, 2022
true2god:
Please I need 1 liter of camel urine as recommended by profit mohammed. Where can I buy one?

Muhammad that recommended it couldn't use it to cure his own ailments after he was poisoned..
Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by SharonLoveth(f): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
grin

allahIsAnIDOL:

Abeg no mind am, allah has blinded him, so sister, he's trying to maintain his 2 virgin in Paradise and the 70 women that'll shipped from hell that'll service him as their punishment and his virility will be that of 100 men.
Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by Truthisunique: 7:40am On Jan 07, 2022
advocatejare:

Of course, it’s just a matter of time before they denounce Islam completely like muhammad said in sahih muslim 146

Right now, women are now driving

Men and women are freely mixing

Foreign musicians are holding musical concerts in Saudi

Christmas and New Year are now being celebrated

Everything Muhammed stood for, they are now going against

That’s not new, it’s a prophecy being fulfilled

Christians don’t fight

Jews have it written in their scriptures that a virgin will conceive and give birth to a son( Isaiah 7:14).

Only Jesus met that criteria in Jewish history.
So it’s their business not to believe their own scriptures, their rejection of Christ made it easy for salvation to get to us non-Jews, so they can continue in their unbelief!

The shrine and house of Allah your god is in
Saudi,

Your salat is void if you don't face Saudi
while praying.

You can't start Ramadan fasting if Saudi doesn't
endorse it,

Your 5 pillar is not complete if you don't go to
Saudi to kiss the and bow down to Allah the
blackstone inside the Kaaba.

So stop deceiving yourself.

I like the predictions of Muhammed about Islam.

He said Islam started as a strange religion and it
will end as such. It has began!

You mean the ones who follow Jabata, Bulala, Adam Al-ilory, Tijani etc?
omo see as you flawed Antichristian, that guy is an illiterate

Una no be mate, every thing you said is facts from the books but that Abdul go soon cum talk from anus
Re: Christmas Was Celebrated For The First Time In Saudi Arabia by advocatejare(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2022
Truthisunique:
omo see as you flawed Antichristian, that guy is an illiterate

Una no be mate, every thing you said is facts from the books but that Abdul go soon cum talk from anus
Thanks, Antichristian couldn’t refute any of the claims and that was why he ran away as usual!

(1) (Reply)

The Baha'i Fath / Is Adam To Be Blamed For The Situation We Find Ourselves ? Full Answer ! / In Praise Of God- From The "psalms Of Islam"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.