Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,600 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) (51205 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / JayJay Okocha Celebrates A-Jay Okocha, His Son's Birthday / Jay-Jay Okocha, His Wife, Nkechi & Children, A-Jay & Daniella In Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Ogaga87(m): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations

He is not...he won't make top ten Nigeria goat

Give it to papilo

Jay Jay never played a successful football....all those things he was doing in the pitch are dog shit

You nor try.. Ronaldhino and Messi dey twaleh for this same man you are downgrading.. Be careful next time.. Na joke I dey O

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Sumento(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
grin grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Kate98(f): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
Wow...
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by cococandy(f): 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
She looks like mercy aigbe. Beautiful
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Curious346: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
I was there when he married
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by MOS6502: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations

Give it to papilo

Jay Jay never played a successful football....all those things he was doing in the pitch are dog shit

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/mauricio-pochettino-recalls-the-amazing-football-played-by-jay-jay-okocha/
A successful football career has nothing to with sport skills. A successful football career is judged by your entertainment skills.

They are far better footballers than many celebrated today. But, they failed to entertain.

When you watch JayJay - "Are you not entertained?"

PS: My interest in football is strictly financial - I don't care for it otherwise
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by femzy190: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
MOS6502:

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/mauricio-pochettino-recalls-the-amazing-football-played-by-jay-jay-okocha/
A successful football career has nothing to with sport skills. A successful football career is judged by your entertainment skills.

They are far better footballers than many celebrated today. But, they failed to entertain.

When you watch JayJay - "Are you not entertained?"

PS: My interest in football is strictly financial - I don't care for it otherwise
Football is not an entertainment, it is a sport. What is d essence of unnecessary dribblings without trophies or result to show for it.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Damnmaster: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kriss216:
That dance wey you dey dance for Betking advert on Supersport, you need to stop am.
I staked 10k on Man city to win Arsenal last weekend... To win 16k. Man city dey lose half time, Okocha dey dance for me.

Happy Wedding Anniversary, Jay Jay.
kriss you still dey play bet
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by MOS6502: 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
femzy190:

Football is not an entertainment, it is a sport. What is d essence of unnecessary dribblings without trophies or result to show for it.

Football is a profitable entertainment business whose business model happens to be "advertisement". Everything about football is about the bottom line. Nothing else matters .. nothing else.

You prolly bet on football matches, and yet you still think of it as a sport (exclusively). Really!

It just like someone assuming Google is in the search engine business. Google is an advertisement company, same with Facebook and Instagram.

Elastic search is in the search engine business!
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by femzy190: 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
MOS6502:

Football is a profitable entertainment business whose business model happens to be "advertisement". Everything about football is about the bottom line. Nothing else matters .. nothing else.

You prolly bet on football matches, and yet you still think of it as a sport (exclusively). Really!

It just like someone assuming Google is in the search engine business. Google is an advertisement company, same with Facebook and Instagram.

Elastic search is in the search engine business!

Football is not an entertainment business. It is a sport business.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Mariangeles(f): 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kriss216:
That dance wey you dey dance for Betking advert on Supersport, you need to stop am.
I staked 10k on Man city to win Arsenal last weekend... To win 16k. Man city dey lose half time, Okocha dey dance for me.

Staking 10k to win 16k no wise at all.

Your stake should never be higher than what you stand to win, no matter how "sure" the game may seem.
The risk is not worth the win.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Keff2: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Happy Anniversary
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Kriss216: 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mariangeles:

Staking 10k to win 16k no wise at all.

Your stake should never be higher than what you stand to win, no matter how "sure" the game may seem.
The risk is not worth the win.
Hmmmm
Mariah, I don dey use left eye dey look you.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by billyG(m): 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
Abeg who be nkechi okocha for that last picture.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Kriss216: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
Damnmaster:
kriss you still dey play bet
What can the righteous do, my brother?

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Kwara1stson: 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
hakym619:

Affiliate , Good !!
How do I start the business ?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Charly500(m): 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
He was so good they named him twice.

Wish you and your family all the best
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Burgerlomo: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
cool

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by ofiko123(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
Happy wedding anniversary to okocha..
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by WillyDave: 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kriss216:

Last last u still win. Make you too dance for him.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
Cool guy. Happy anniversary
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Farfalla(f): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Beautiful family.

Happy anniversary Mr. And Mrs. Okocha. kiss
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by AsawanaDgreat: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lovely � family. May God continue to sustain them for life IJN Amen.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by weljewel: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Praise God
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
Congratulations

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by PennywysCares(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations

Give it to papilo

u no sabi ball
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Judolisco(m): 6:23am On Jan 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations

Give it to papilo

he is top 10 bro... Kanu dey ahead sha
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by virginchaser(m): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2022
Constanttruth:
This are the real celebrity unlike some yeyebrities that can not keep a home. Congratulations Jay Jay and Nkechi.

It wasn't easy with them either. Read about them.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by ericmor: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations

Give it to papilo

Lol. Guy make u dey calm down
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by ericmor: 8:02am On Jan 04, 2022
virginchaser:

It wasn't easy with them either. Read about them.

Nothing comes easy

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Kwara1stson: 11:41am On Jan 18, 2022
hakym619:

Affiliate , Good !!
How do I start the business ?
08087128824 ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History / Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup / Cristiano Ronaldo's Son Scores Seven Goals In Half For Juventus Youth Team(Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.