Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nairaland Is Been Plagiarize By Naijaloaded - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is Been Plagiarize By Naijaloaded (485 Views)

Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. / See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / See What A Twitter User Said About Nairaland. Is She Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Been Plagiarize By Naijaloaded by RealBeebay: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
When we talked about one of the most coolest website in Nigeria and around the world Nairaland is one of them.

But, What I saw doesn't sit well with me this days seeing all Nairaland content on Naijaloaded. Naijaloaded been one of the Top niche in Music Publishing is copying content from another site.

recently I saw one post in nairaland and not long I saw it on Naijaloaded posted by one of it's writer Daniel but the one I saw on nairaland imwas posted by dazzlingd.

see link below:
Naijaloaded: https://www..ng/talk-zone/if-you-have-these-3-things-you-are-better-than-those-who-have-money

Nairaland: https://www.nairaland.com/6920500/things-better-than-money

abeg who is copying who?

pls move it to the frontpage for better understanding
CC Lalasticlala
CC Seun
Re: Nairaland Is Been Plagiarize By Naijaloaded by dazzlingd(m): 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
RealBeebay:
When we talked about one of the most coolest website in Nigeria and around the world Nairaland is one of them.

But, What I saw doesn't sit well with me this days seeing all Nairaland content on Naijaloaded. Naijaloaded been one of the Top niche in Music Publishing is copying content from another site.

recently I saw one post in nairaland and not long I saw it on Naijaloaded posted by one of it's writer Daniel but the one I saw on nairaland imwas posted by dazzlingd.

see link below:
Naijaloaded: https://www..ng/talk-zone/if-you-have-these-3-things-you-are-better-than-those-who-have-money

Nairaland: https://www.nairaland.com/6920500/things-better-than-money

abeg who is copying who?

pls move it to the frontpage for better understanding
CC Lalasticlala
CC Seun

Wow shocked

This guy copied my writings without reference

What can be done about this?
Re: Nairaland Is Been Plagiarize By Naijaloaded by ChiOne7: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nairaland is the HQ of plagiarised contents. Perhaps you don't know NL is an information dumpsite?

Can Naraland prove ownership of a single content on it?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Been Plagiarize By Naijaloaded by RealBeebay: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
dazzlingd:

Wow shocked
This guy copied my writings without reference
What can be done about this?
that is what amazed me about Naijaloaded.
Me as a website owner don't do that. it's against the ethic of Blogging.
Re: Nairaland Is Been Plagiarize By Naijaloaded by dazzlingd(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
ChiOne7:
Nairaland is the HQ of plagiarised contents. Perhaps you don't know NL is an information dumpsite?

I typed that content myself and posted it here on nairaland.
I even sent to a few friends before posting here
Perhaps u check the time one was posted first
Re: Nairaland Is Been Plagiarize By Naijaloaded by RealBeebay: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
ChiOne7:

No it cannot, but not all content. it has the ownership of some content on it's site to protect the owner
Re: Nairaland Is Been Plagiarize By Naijaloaded by ChiOne7: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
RealBeebay:

No it cannot, but not all content. it has the ownership of some content on it's site to protect the owner

Can you prove the ownership?
Re: Nairaland Is Been Plagiarize By Naijaloaded by ChiOne7: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
dazzlingd:

Nairaland ia a content thief, hence another thief can thief from it without remorse or fear. It's a game
Re: Nairaland Is Been Plagiarize By Naijaloaded by RealBeebay: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
dazzlingd:

chill bro I am a programmer, and I think I can find the time the post was created. cause it was created the same day but not the same time.
Re: Nairaland Is Been Plagiarize By Naijaloaded by RealBeebay: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
ChiOne7:

Can you prove the ownership?

what am trying to say is of some of the content is being written by it user themselves
Re: Nairaland Is Been Plagiarize By Naijaloaded by RealBeebay: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
ChiOne7:

Nairaland ia a content thief, hence another thief can thief from it without remorse or fear. It's a game

Ha bro chill
Re: Nairaland Is Been Plagiarize By Naijaloaded by SportsHD: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
ChiOne7:

Naijaloaded steals content. This is not the first time we would be talking about this.
Re: Nairaland Is Been Plagiarize By Naijaloaded by RealBeebay: 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
SportsHD:

Naijaloaded steals content. This is not the first time we would be talking about this.

abi na
Re: Nairaland Is Been Plagiarize By Naijaloaded by Themilkboy: 12:34am On Jul 09, 2023
RealBeebay:

that is what amazed me about Naijaloaded.

Me as a website owner don't do that. it's against the ethic of Blogging.
he is a thief and should be sued.
so this was how he raised money to build an hotel

(1) (Reply)

The Corpse Of A Man Was Found On His Bed After 4 Years / How to Create Event on Eventbrite With Just Few Clicks / FIFA World Cup 2022 Live Stream Free: How To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.