Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ (4995 Views)

Who Wants To Learn 2D Animation? / Learn Graphics Designs, Video Editing And Motion Graphics At Affordable Price... / Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by TheOldGods: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
we set you up for success in freelancing
[color=#990000]Why are we better: we are different because we offer live virtual classes, not just your typical download and watch videos, we help people who find it difficult to understand recorded online classes. This way, you are in a class and able to ask questions in real time. At the end we will work you through creating your first Portfolio, becoming a freelancer, and able to send direct emails to companies and be hired remotely.

Prices start from 15,000 naira per month

How does it work, you pay 60,000 30,000naira for a duration of 3months.

Hello there, are you a student and you are worried about getting a job. or do you have a passion for designs and animations but not tutoring. people will tell you to use youtube, but a lot of us that use youtube to teach our work has specific paid videos for the premium users. For example, I have a video on how to rig a hand on YouTube, but you will miss the complete steps on how I created the hands and made them perfect for rigging. Every step is different. there is always a difference between free food and premium service.

Don't learn this skill because of the money. I only need people who love video editing, animations, and motion graphics I do not teach 3d animation because most people do not have the required hardware to handle it.

Advantages of learning from us

A faster way to build your portfolio. Because we have done a lot of work, you will have the ability to use our portfolios to apply and get jobs

Work from home.
we will help you get and set up your online presence, and you will also be part of our agency, having numerous jobs from both clients and from the studio at the comfort of your home. work anytime you like.

Get certified
we are a certified studio and fully registered, unlike any other studio that offers to teach but are has no office.

Earn in hard currency $$$
Because we work with multiple companies, with our help, you can be sure of earning hard currency now that the country is going into inflation.

Types of contracts we handle and will help you get them..

we only engage in long-term contracts up to 6 months or more and they include but are not limited to

Tik tok instagram and youtube Reels
This is one of the trending, consistent works for video editors as a lot of clients want to grow their online presence and they need motion graphics to do this.

Explainer videos stock or animated videos are very trending, clients are always looking to advertise their products.

Nft Nfts are mostly done by designers, a lot of game companies are looking to create nfts it could be an animation or still image

[s]I am consistently busy, and I need hands to handle my projects. this is not a free service. it will cost you 50,000 for 3 months of learning and 7 months on building with us with all the benefits.[/s]

Hurry now with 10k. Don't deprive yourself source of income

09017970540 WhatsApp only.

Connect with us today..

Requirement: atleast a Pc with 2gb Ram is needed to start learning, No special PC requirement like Graphics card.

for more enquires, send us an email support@dabchistudios.com

3 Likes

Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by Samade7: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
Interested
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by TheOldGods: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
Samade7:
Interested
Give us a chat on whatsapp. thank you
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by TheOldGods: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2022
Good morning
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by gfon(m): 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
TheOldGods:
Good morning
good evening boss,please am looking forward to learning animations and designs fully,would need your input on what to look out for(pc specs,fees e.t.c).Sorry am not on whatsapp for now,got my phone stolen last month.But working towards getting a phone&pc anytime soon.Looking forward to your reply,thank you.
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by TheOldGods: 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hi
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by Ernesttoby30: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
TheOldGods:
Hi

Is the training online or offline?
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by TheOldGods: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ernesttoby30:

Is the training online or offline?
both
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by TheOldGods: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hey
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by TheOldGods: 9:00am On Feb 03, 2022
Welcome new students. We are now at 50 students
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by TheOldGods: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
New price rate. 7,000 naira only every month. Now you have the ability to pay whenever you like. You want to skip a month, no problems. Resume by renewing.
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by Moschinochimma: 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
my PC isn't upto 8gb ram.. what if I decide to get an external GB worth such RAM.. is it good to go ?
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by TheOldGods: 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Moschinochimma:
my PC isn't upto 8gb ram.. what if I decide to get an external GB worth such RAM.. is it good to go ?
you can start with 4gb. With time you can get an Extra 4gb. Registration is only 7k.
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by Kate06(m): 3:13am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
you can start with 4gb. With time you can get an Extra 4gb. Registration is only 7k.

I can see you only work on upwork.

What do you charge for a min video animation with just one character?
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by Lavida486: 7:14am On Mar 23, 2022
That's great
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by Painandgain(f): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2022
TheOldGods:
New price rate. 7,000 naira only every month. Now you have the ability to pay whenever you like. You want to skip a month, no problems. Resume by renewing.
Good morning bro. Please I'm interested
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by TheOldGods: 3:40am On Mar 24, 2022
Painandgain:

Good morning bro. Please I'm interested
hello, have you contacted us on WhatsApp, if not, kindly do so and screenshot this message as reference.
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by Tanjiro: 6:17am On Mar 26, 2022
TheOldGods:
Good morning. I'm interested in this please.
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by TheOldGods: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Tanjiro:
Good morning. I'm interested in this please.
give us a chat
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by TheOldGods: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
We are still accepting students
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by TheOldGods: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2022
It's only 7000 a month. You can unsubscribe anytime you want. Don't let 7k stop you from earning more and becoming financially free.
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by TheOldGods: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
New day
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by micellgevity: 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
I am not in Lagos, how can I learn it only online?
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by TheOldGods: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
micellgevity:
I am not in Lagos, how can I learn it only online?
do not let location hinder you. Chat us on WhatsApp and let's walk your through the process.
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by TheOldGods: 4:41pm On May 04, 2022
Good afternoon
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by TheOldGods: 12:55pm On May 05, 2022
smiley Enroll today
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by Blascatter: 3:38pm On May 05, 2022
Did you do the 7eleven advert?
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by TheOldGods: 8:58am On May 13, 2022
cool
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by TheOldGods: 9:00am On May 13, 2022
We also offer Photoshop courses.
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by TheOldGods: 10:59pm On May 14, 2022
shocked
Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by TheOldGods: 8:56am On May 15, 2022
Our office is only in Enugu for now.

Re: Learn 2d Animation and Motion graphics and earn in Dollars $$ by TheOldGods: 9:09pm On May 18, 2022
Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Banner Design / My Everyday Photo Series... / Whatsapp Group For Illustrators, Concept Artist And Comic Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.