Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,954 members, 7,848,877 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Pls Advice Me About Ibadan!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Advice Me About Ibadan!! (1271 Views)

Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs / Help Advice Me; Can It Be Real? / Advice Me. Should I Accept The Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me About Ibadan!! by Lippole: 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hello guyz, pls am in my early 30s and single. Am looking at moving to ibadan, but i want to know 1. Is there job opportunity there? 2. Price of accomodation?

be waiting for ur sincere comments pls.
Re: Pls Advice Me About Ibadan!! by Impactech: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Cost of accommodation is okay at Ibadan depending on the area you want to reside sha

Only few jobs are much available at Ibadan that I know of, jobs like Teaching and Sales Rep( most pay 30-45k)

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me About Ibadan!! by Lippole: 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Thanks so much bro

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me About Ibadan!! by BlackyOne: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2022
Wish I could get a good Job in Ibadan I would be happy to move there too, I heard houses and foodstuffs are not very expensive there....

In Lagos you're just working for bus and okada riders, landlords, and food vendors/ market traders.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me About Ibadan!! by lereinter(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2022
You can come in to learn a job

Looking for well paying job E no easy, but with God's grace nothing is impossible
Re: Pls Advice Me About Ibadan!! by OlabodeAjala(m): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2022
Pls oo...I also want to relocate to ibadan....am dieing here in lagos. I don't mind if I get a supervising job in an hotel. Pls kindly help me out...
Re: Pls Advice Me About Ibadan!! by PapaGfad: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lippole:
Hello guyz, pls am in my early 30s and single. Am looking at moving to ibadan, but i want to know 1. Is there job opportunity there? 2. Price of accomodation?

be waiting for ur sincere comments pls.

Perhaps for those relocating, accomodations here in Ibadan maybe relatively cheap but for those of us here, it is becoming outrageous. Sadly, there are only few houses worth the prices.

As per job, there is no promise about that. Job issues in Ibadan are dicey and as I will always say, na where u Waka reach, na there u go enjoy Ibadan reach. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me About Ibadan!! by Lush100(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Houses(rent payment) are now expensive in ibadan.
Agent will want to collect 100k from you.
You have to look around alot b4 a reasonable agency fee.
( To reduce fee , u can consider sharing apartment with someone you know).
Jobs salary not very encouraging.
Social life is fantastic lots of lounge.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me About Ibadan!! by Nisiw365: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lush100:
Houses(rent payment) are now expensive in ibadan.
Agent will want to collect 100k from you.
You have to look around alot b4 a reasonable agency fee.
( To reduce fee , u can consider sharing apartment with someone you know).
Jobs salary not very encouraging.
Social life is fantastic lots of lounge.
Social life in ibadan has always been fantastic since 50 years ago
Re: Pls Advice Me About Ibadan!! by Emuforlife1: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Dem dey harvest sku...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Advice Me About Ibadan!! by Ayojideonline(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Very nice suggestions on this thread. As a terrain i am also familiar with, the contributions are currently very helpful so far. Good luck with your efforts.
Re: Pls Advice Me About Ibadan!! by Nicepoker(m): 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
House no cheap for ibadan.
Re: Pls Advice Me About Ibadan!! by Olusharp(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
BlackyOne:
Wish I could get a good Job in Ibadan I would be happy to move there too, I heard houses and foodstuffs are not very expensive there....

In Lagos you're just working for bus and okada riders, landlords, and food vendors/ market traders.

Lol... Who told you... Please ask again... The influx of people from Lag has caused a lot of changes in IB
Re: Pls Advice Me About Ibadan!! by shilenji(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Things are okay in Ibadan,provided you respect your pocket and stay where your pocket fits. Life os easy there, things are not too expensive. I'm not sure about the job aspect tho
Re: Pls Advice Me About Ibadan!! by Irupetepete: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
A nice apartment range from 250k to 500k excluding agency fees..
Na transportation dey chop person money for ibadan unless you work from home or your place of work no too far
Re: Pls Advice Me About Ibadan!! by siant: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
You Lagosians should not come and spoil Ibadan for us abeg

On a serious note, I cannot advise you to come to Ibadan to come and look for a salary job. Unless you have connections, as there are no jobs like in Lagos. There are big manufacturing industries in Ibadan, countless number of hotels that are springing up on daily basis, you can also get job in bank and super malls that are now opening everywhere. Or if you can approach seyi makinde to give you govt job at the civil service. Finish
The rest jobs are small small job that will pay you meager salary, Like teaching, restaurant, marketer and so on.

My advice, come to Ibadan to come and do business or you have vocational skills. These are the people that quickly make it here.
Even, if you rent a small shop and selling something, you will make it. If you start a car wash you will have your own share of the market..There is money too in Ibadan, Lagos money don dey flow in

Ibadan is relatively cheaper and less stressful. Even those young boys that ride okada, dey buy land building small small flats in new sites
Re: Pls Advice Me About Ibadan!! by DabuIIIT: 6:27am On Jan 05, 2022
Nisiw365:
Social life in ibadan has always been fantastic since 50 years ago what's the assurance that someone's head will not be harvested if one decided to come around? grin
Re: Pls Advice Me About Ibadan!! by DabuIIIT: 6:30am On Jan 05, 2022
Emuforilife1:
Dem dey harvest sku...
Good question o grin
Re: Pls Advice Me About Ibadan!! by Nisiw365: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2022
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=109091020][/quote] people's head wont but i cant say the same for meth like you
Re: Pls Advice Me About Ibadan!! by DabuIIIT: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2022
Nisiw365:
people's head wont but i cant say the same for meth like you you don't even know how to quote well, shame on you grin

(1) (Reply)

Sales Girl Needed in Badore, Ajah- 30k/month / I Give Up / He Speaks Five European languages and is a Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.