Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Help With How To Start Up A Dispatch Rider Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With How To Start Up A Dispatch Rider Business (707 Views)

How Does Dispatch Rider Business Works / First Bank Vs Dispatch Rider: N355 Million Fraud Scandal (Photo) / Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With How To Start Up A Dispatch Rider Business by Stanobel: 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Good day sir/ma pls ignore how i type thank you..please i need experts to give me information on how ro go about this dispatch rider business i am about to buy two dispatch bike but i need to know more about the business, i reside in lagos i want to know if its very lucrative and if i will be able to get a good profit
Re: Help With How To Start Up A Dispatch Rider Business by skedman(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hello ,
it is a good business but the only challenge in the business is getting a rider.presently we have more bikes than riders .
You will see lots of vacancies in search of dispatch riders

The available riders want to earn more money than the owners and will want you to put your bike on hire purchases for them and by stylishly frustrating you .

Local government is also a problem the agberos are so frustrating that that you have to possess all the receipt for all the local government in Nigeria

Nipost is also a big issue
However what people now do is to register under the leader in the logistic business such as Go kada ,GIG, etc . If you are under them you will be free from police ,agberos ,nipost ,Lassa etc .
I want to sell my bike if you are interested it is newly bought

1 Like

Re: Help With How To Start Up A Dispatch Rider Business by ganie(m): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
skedman:

Hello ,
it is a good business but the only challenge in the business is getting a rider.presently we have more bikes than riders .

The available riders want to earn more money than the owners and will want you to put your bike on hire purchases for them and by stylishly frustrating you .

Local government is also a problem the agberos are so frustrating that that you have to possess all the receipt for all the local government in Nigeria

However what people now do is to register under the leader in the logistic business such as Go kada ,GIG, etc . If you are under them you will be free from police ,agberos ,nipost ,Lassa etc .

I am interested in the bike, what's the price and your contact details?
Re: Help With How To Start Up A Dispatch Rider Business by Stanobel: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
skedman:

Hello ,

How much for the bike

(1) (Reply)

AMAZON KDP INCOME ENGINE — New Amazon KDP Method Secrets Revealed / Make Profit In The Crypto Market Via This Method... / Why Palm Oil Is The Best Business You Should Be Invested With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.