Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,614 members, 7,843,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) (39689 Views)

Hushpuppi On Mompha's Arrest: Don’t Be Quick To Mock Anyone’s Trial Time / “we Don Dey Street For Long” – Rema Claims He Can’t Be Distracted By Fame, Girls / Rema: I Cannot Be Distracted By Fame, Money or Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by McBishop2020: 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ok sir
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mr Snake.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by Bashnigga(m): 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Dreaming big is allowed

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
This guy just dey raise shoulder anyhow, because he won one chicken change

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by topekka(f): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
he is a very smart guy
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
RevolverOcelot:
Great man. E no easy to win that Bbnaija. He deserves the accolades. I will be following his career with great interest...

You said this for the likes and shares grin grin
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by phemmyfour: 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:
I still love him. He and Maria fit. Not that Ijaw man called Pere. I always use to get angry when I saw her with that Ijaw man instead of Whitemoney.
Seems you have issues with Ijaw tribe
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by ThickSharon123(f): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
phemmyfour:
Seems you have issues with Ijaw tribe

I don't, which issue. I just don't want any thing that attaches them to Igbos. Igbos and Ijaws are very very very very very very very different.

So any Igbo man and woman that associates with them is disgusting.

I'm not tribalistic. I just don't like Ijaws, that's just my peculiar bluntness.
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by Myer(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
pretydiva:
His native outfits always looks good on him

Exactly. He knows what works for him and from what I know he works with good fashion designers.

He always looks good and projects the African pride from his roots
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
I don't know much about this guy but from photos I've seen, I'll say he sure knows how to dress.
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by tete7000(m): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
RevolverOcelot:
Great man. E no easy to win that Bbnaija. He deserves the accolades. I will be following his career with great interest...

If that will give you your own millions, why not?
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by Zenithpeak(m): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Jbiz2013:
Are you into business and you want to learn how to structure your business to be like big organizations like Coca-Cola and other big corporations and have remained in the market over time, I have an ebook that will help you structure your business to function effectively without your supervision or having to always monitor your workers before work can be done and help you maximize profit. For just 3k you can get the material for now before it goes back to 5k and I will also add you to a Whatsapp business group for free where you will learn more and connect. Contact me with the number below in my profile

Why can't you use the information from your e-book to float a company that will be as big as half of Coca-Cola for yourself Or that business idea can't work for you ni

Selling such business idea for a mere 3k is insane. Wake up my friend.... No mugu for 2022.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by phemmyfour: 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

I don't, which issue. I just don't want any thing that attaches them to Igbos. Igbos and Ijaws are very very very very very very very different.

So any Igbo man and woman that associates with them is disgusting.

I'm not tribalistic. I just don't like Ijaws, that's just my peculiar bluntness.
That's what tribalist say anyway
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by ThickSharon123(f): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
phemmyfour:
That's what tribalist say anyway

Okay, I don't like them. They are disgusting set of people. They are irresponsible, wayward and everything to it. So, when I see people associating Igbos to them it makes me so vexed and irritated. Or even seeing Igbo men or women dating them, it's more like an abomination.
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by davodyguy: 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
dollynnn:
The same way 9ice promised us a Grammy.
Oga,just do your thing jare and expand
9ice miles ahead of him, but couldn't win it.
Tuface too that featured in his album, could not as well
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
Which grammy is he talking about?
Is there a grammy award for BB naija contestants?

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:
I still love him. He and Maria fit. Not that Ijaw man called Pere. I always use to get angry when I saw her with that Ijaw man instead of Whitemoney.
U mean minority Ijaw??
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by ThickSharon123(f): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tomek09:

U mean minority Ijaw??

Yes ooo.. they call themselves Izon or Ijaw, whatever they are. I DON'T LIKE THEM. That was the main reason I was always angry with Maria, apart from that nothing else.

WhiteMoney was there, even Emmanuel was there (that Ibibio hottie kiss kiss but she was with Liquorose) and she chose Pere.
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by fatymore(f): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
With that his scatter legs tongue

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by theamazonguru(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:
I don't want to believe you are the one on your profile.
If you are, sweet heart kindly remove it. Please.
You can use more decent images ok.
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by ThickSharon123(f): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
theamazonguru:

I don't want to believe you are the one on your profile.
If you are, sweet heart kindly remove it. Please.
You can use more decent images ok.

It's what I want. I'm not under your religious or moral bigotry. In essence it's my life. So shift.
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by theamazonguru(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

It's what I want. I'm not under your religious or moral bigotry. In essence it's my life. So shift.
Be calming down jare.
No be anything religious or anything.
I am just watching out for you.
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by ThickSharon123(f): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
theamazonguru:

Be calming down jare.
No be anything religious or anything.
I am just watching out for you.

Thank you, but I'm cool. I'm a nudist, if you've heard of that before.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
pose like Roman reigns
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Naiaraland men will not rant when a man is cloutchasing... The other way round they begin to spit out some provocative words.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by theamazonguru(m): 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Thank you, but I'm cool. I'm a nudist, if you've heard of that before.

Hahahahaha
That's funny sha. Yeah I have.
It's well.
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by Cokahot: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
The only distraction I'm having right now is not having money,kazeem has finally smoked my engine...

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by Farfalla(f): 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

That Ijaw man effortlessly oozes sex appeal. Serious sex appeal. He has the most beautiful white teeth and beautiful, clean skin. The type of man who can tempt a wife to have an affair. tongue

I have nothing against Whitemoney though. I wish him the best in his endeavours. wink
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Blaze14k:

U dey follow person weh don make am for life.. abeg wetin u stand to gain?

As you mentioned me what do you stand to gain
Dey your lane.
Re: Don’t Be Distracted By My Looks — Whitemoney (Photos) by ThickSharon123(f): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Farfalla:

That Ijaw man effortlessly oozes sex appeal. Serious sex appeal. He had the most beautiful white teeth and beautiful, clean skin. The type of man who can tempt a wife to have an affair. tongue

I have nothing against Whitemoney though. I wish him the best in his endeavours. wink

For, you but for me he's so random and particularly not anything to me. And which sex appeal? Well, sex appeal can be literally judgemental or according to your perspective. But not for me.
worst he was Ijaw. When I found out he was Ijaw I distanced myself away from him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Joseph As 15-Year-Old Secondary School Student (Throwback Photo) / Teddy A Fans Are Donating 5k To Make Up The 45 Million For Him / Portable In Court (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.