Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall (42053 Views)

The US Will Not Reject Old Dollar Notes From January 2023 / Rejection Of Old Dollar Notes: My Experience At The Bank Today / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by StagethemTVee: 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
An unidentified man sprays down dollars at passers-by outside a shopping mall. His generous action led to a stampede as people struggle to get a piece of the action. Would you have joined in the rush if you were present?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVwtdbXSm0A

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by mountmoriah(m): 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Good for him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
just passing by

1 Like

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
All these yahoo boys sef undecided

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Optimistguy1969: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
When I say Ya,
You say?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by ojun50(m): 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
When I say Ya,
You say?
Ya ya

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Optimistguy1969: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
ojun50:

Ya ya

You dongerrit, so forgerrabourrit

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by soulfood(m): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2022
That lady ran to pick the money with all her kids

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Aidejay(m): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2022
I can't believe they are calling this a "generous action." poverty has so hoodwinked people in this country to the extent that almost anything can be tagged as generous and kindhearted.

what happened to giving to an orphanage, paying hospital bills, school fees, house rent, donating clothes you're no longer wearing; shoes, bags. Looks like these things have gone out of vogue. E no dey trend!

before you marry that 'MOG' check this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/6923477/dont-marry-pastor-advise-women

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by GrifindorHouse(m): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Fake dolllar tongue

5 Likes

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
When I say Ya,
You say?

Casted.

Ya casted

1 Like

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Damidave1124(m): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Good for those present, even if he sprayed one dollar, na 500 naira be that ooo, if you pick 4, 2k don set.
I hope it's not fake dollars?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Aforxzy(f): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Hope it not fake dollars sha..

The way people rushed to pick the money, they care less if there's more to it or not. Poverty is bad.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by SultanOfPuna: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Greyworld: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Let's assume he throws the money and every body around ignores an look towards a different direction. What ll happen?

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Iliveforever(m): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Lol
Baba dn give this one assignment say he must finish the money before so so date or else e go disappear the same way e follow appear.

You’re not a yahoo boy, you’re just a criminal You’re not a yahoo boy plus, you’re just a ritualist

101 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by BigSarah(f): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Fake dollars...

OR he used them for osole

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Sparkle777(f): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
When I say Ya,
You say?
Hooo
Whooooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Hkana: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
When I say Ya,
You say?
hoo

5 Likes

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by KingAzari: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2022
Was that what the baba told him to do?

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by MIKKY1022: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2022
All the best
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Mogajunior(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2022
cool
Money isn't the most important thing in life but it is reasonably close to oxygen, so it is important to have it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by emmykk(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2022
Read what the poster below me said,that is what jealousy can do
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by emmykk(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2022
Greyworld:
Let's assume he throws the money and every body around ignores an looks towards a different direction. What ll happen?

That can't happen

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Orire01(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2022
Ok

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature
Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by illicit(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
When I say Ya,
You say?

Yaradua undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Iliveforever(m): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

You dongerrit, so forgerrabourrit
Make we tell am say na yahoo? grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Olamilekxy(m): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
When I say Ya,
You say?

Hoo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Enny2013(f): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2022
God forbid! Blood money.No one would squander a hard earned money.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by nkemoma(m): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
When I say Ya,
You say?

Hoo

2 Likes

Re: Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall by Follygunners: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2022
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hawkers Fight Dirty On Lagos Ibadan Express Road Over Customer / Access Bank's Post Against Chelsea On Twitter / Burning Building At Balogun Market In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.