Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Building A Student Hostel : Profitability And Challenges - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A Student Hostel : Profitability And Challenges (43210 Views)

Student Hostel Development: A Sure Way Of Making Money / Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. / The Business And Profitability Of Rental Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A Student Hostel : Profitability And Challenges by sonety2k(m): 4:00am On Jul 08, 2016
suzky10n:
Abeg guys help I have 25 million at hand and I want to start a real time investment in the hostel business in anambra University

If you have any clue inbox me at
Suzky10n@gmail.com

We have land to Sell beside FUTA Akure , you can
Also use it for Student Hostel.
Re: Building A Student Hostel : Profitability And Challenges by Ikeh3: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2016
Please any Architect in the room should help me with an estimate/cost for building atleast a 20 room of selfcon lodge for students on 2plots of land in Anambra .. can it just be built in line or must it be a storey? Please respond via email or here tho maxwelldaniels@outlook.com
Re: Building A Student Hostel : Profitability And Challenges by ultrazone(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2017
Re: Building A Student Hostel : Profitability And Challenges by omomummy13: 5:07pm On May 02, 2018
ArcSaraphizzy:
To whom it may concern,

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

We have the pleasure of introducing our company BK Designs to you.
We offer unique ideas and concepts in Architectural and Building designs, interior design, urban planning and construction
We have a good reputation built over time in the architectural and building sectors of nigeria with adequate job references to prove our position.
We therefore seek invitation to present our package which we are sure will be of interest to you.
Thank you as we look forward to good business relationship with you

Your faithfully
BELLO Adewale

CEO: For BK Designs
Pin: 2BC9ECEA

Please, can i have a well spaced 4bedroom duplex with mid sized swimming pool at the back on a 305sqm land.

or possibly include a pent house to have more rooms.
Re: Building A Student Hostel : Profitability And Challenges by skfa1: 4:38am On Sep 01, 2020
It's 2020,I am about to start mine. Just bought a plot of land beside FUTA,Akure.

Please guys update me with your experience.
Re: Building A Student Hostel : Profitability And Challenges by DisGuy: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2020
DisGuy:

Bros o, this Aristo business model is not sustainable o,
what if the Aristo business plan vanish with time, 25 years ROI no be moi moi,

fun times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Residential Rooms Under Lagos Bridge Where Tenants Pay ₦250k Yearly (Video) / How Do We Eject These Stubborn Tenants In Lagos? / Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.