Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) (13277 Views)

Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Orders Indefinite Suspension Of Gbolahan Oki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) by Originalsly: 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
Truthisunique:

Na report una dey shine teeth as if na contract

Thank you!... I was thinking something wrong with me. If someone was shown just the photo .... if he can guess in 10 tries .... what it is about he will be given N10 million ..... I swear he will not.

Certificate minded people.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) by shilexholly(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
Why dem. Kom dey laugh
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) by vincentjk(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
Too bad
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) by veron007: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
Leahla:
May such tragedy never repeat itself again, Amen,

It will happen again. As long as we don't want to fight corruption from top to bottom. Someone will collect bribe and look the other way while something wrong is happening. How can we explain that all the building inspectors around Ikoyi were not aware that he was building more than the approved floors or that the original reputable structural engineers have pulled out?
What of all the building plans? It's just share corruption. It will happen again and again. Lass lass nothing will happen to anybody. Same Lagos State government tasked with enforcing the punishment and the law will be the once to kill this case. Look at what happened with Lekki Gardens building collapse that almost 40 people died. Its the same government that collected money from the guy and killed the case even at the dismay and objection of the presiding judge. My 2 cents though.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) by Xman12345goat: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
Panel was given one month, both u know Nigerians like African time
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Truthisunique:

Don't mind them. All report in Lagos na scam.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Truthisunique:

Don't mind them. All report in Lagos na scam.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dreadshy:
Mark my words nothing will come out if this.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) by Dreadshy: 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
TimeTraveller:

You have started this year with "mark my words". What did all your negativity fetch you last year? Your mates dey develop software... mark my words kee you dia.
e go first start with you
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Do you know how much involved to get the report

And so what?

From end SARS to Sylvester, all report in Lagos na scam.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
I bet with my left fertile blokos that the Lagos State Government has no balls to confiscate the piece of land where the building got collapsed due to the high profile name associated with the collapsed property

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) by princeemmma(m): 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
this governor is trying, in a state the only thing the governor knows how to say is "we will consider the issue" for over 1and half year na the same talk we dey hear all the time undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) by Poopypants: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
All the report and autopsy Lagos has been pretending to do since , not even one single justice has been served for one.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) by Poopypants: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
All the report and autopsy Lagos has been pretending to do since , not even one single justice has been served for one..
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
All this fake panels and cover up reports. grin
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) by Selfmotivated: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
fergie0o1:
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6833898/gerrard-building-collapse-sanwo-olu-sets#107315669

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as8gvcKsVvA

The Lagos State Government
This Sanwo-Olu is a devil incarnate how come a building that is projected to carry 15 storey was build up to 20 and the so governor let it be!
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) by techWriter3: 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Na report una jus luster molars as if na deal
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) by Observer007(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Wonderful!

Reactive government.

I can imagine that by now Sanwo-Olu has all his cabinets full of all manners of reports. At least he'll have something to handover to the next governor when he eventually leaves.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) by Fragility6: 12:46am On Jan 06, 2022
Dreadshy:
Mark my words nothing will come out if this.
Like endsars and the omorinyi report
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) by everythinggirly(f): 2:32am On Jan 06, 2022
This is old news.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) by Enyimbamercedes: 4:48am On Jan 06, 2022
The panel report will absolve the poor decision making of the developer and blame the collapse on act of God.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) by Pootle: 10:16am On Jan 06, 2022
what are they smiling about, the report or the dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earn Over #20.0m Monthly Income In Lagoon Dredging / Fully Equipped 4 Bedrooms fully detached Duplex for sale At AGUNGI #Hurry now / URBAN CREST 3,Beside Lekki Free Trade Zone. Sold Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.