Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,089 members, 7,845,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Please Suggest To Me A Good Loan App To Collect Money From - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Suggest To Me A Good Loan App To Collect Money From (370 Views)

Chioma Abone & Emmanuela Ilok Develop App To Tackle Kidnapping In Schools / Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads / Universities Presenting Names Of Dead Staff To Collect Salaries, FG Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Suggest To Me A Good Loan App To Collect Money From by NaijaTrain: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
Please I’m looking for a good loan app that can lend me 20-50k to pay my school fees
Will pay back within 4-8 weeks

please where can I see

It’s very urgent
Re: Please Suggest To Me A Good Loan App To Collect Money From by Treasure17(m): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
NaijaTrain:
Please I’m looking for a good loan app that can lend me 20-50k to pay my school fees
Will pay back within 4-8 weeks

please where can I see

It’s very urgent
None will give you that amount as a beginner.
Re: Please Suggest To Me A Good Loan App To Collect Money From by blaquebelle: 2:15am On Jan 06, 2022
Egungun be careful na express you de go...

Bros, hope your full details and picture won't be floating around your contact list in few weeks time lipsrsealed

Stay blessed
Re: Please Suggest To Me A Good Loan App To Collect Money From by kingcolearchive: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
I'll advise you to use Fairmoney to take this loan. trust me you will have peace of mind. nothing like loan shaming or character assasination

(1) (Reply)

Is 100level Result Equivalent To A-level? / Apply For BAE Scholarship 2022/2023 / The Turning Point And Other Plays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.