Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,986 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? (6463 Views)

"Ant" Trends Among Nigerians On Social Media And It's Hilarious / Atlanta Teacher Blasted For Releasing A Twerk Video On Social Media / Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by TheRealOwner(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
and you still fail to give him the info, hell fire await you

Like guy. Bashing his own people while doing the EXACT thing he's bashing then for.

Hellfire signed and sealed
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by TheRealOwner(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2022
Chibuezem:
Well for me it goes to mock the existence of hell, making Christianity a caricature.

It's not that deep bro. Nobody will convert or abandon Christianity because of someone claiming to use flying carpet to push cocaine before meeting Christ grin

3 Likes

Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by Benwallt(m): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
If you know mummy G. O. you are already in hell fire
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by youtubebeggers: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
jpawjpaw:
[sub][/sub]
I have been coming across this new trend on social media (Mummy G.O), please what does it mean?
Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzC1_8dcNcg&t=4s
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by youtubebeggers: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
jpawjpaw:
[sub][/sub]
I have been coming across this new trend on social media (Mummy G.O), please what does it mean?
Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX9QlGtGJhQ&t=8s

thank you btc
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
and you still fail to give him the info, hell fire await you
Please whats the meaning
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by jpawjpaw(m): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Empire1111:

Bro, person wey Dey bush don hear about mummy G.O na better thick forest the guy Dey chat from like this, I Dey suprise how him get internet connection come post am for nairaland.

Life is not all about pussy.. cool

Olodo don drop quote.

1 Like

Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by franklingud(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Bush man grin grin grin grin grin

Come to the city na
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by tarantino1: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
since you don't know, you will go to hell fire

grin grin

You be weyrey

1 Like

Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by Meteng: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
I for like hear this mummy GO soundtrack. E go make sense die

Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by Lawly: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
1Sharon:
I guess the #what dog cannot do is now obsolete?

Truly truly, there is no Christianity in Nigeria.
All they do is follow follow.

Soooo much hatred for your creator. I pity your soul. Please repent and ask GOD for forgiveness before it's too late for you
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by Goldentulip2: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
That’s her op

Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by 1Sharon(f): 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lawly:

Soooo much hatred for your creator. I pity your soul. Please repent and ask GOD for forgiveness before it's too late for you

Oh sorry typo. I meant to put capital " D"

*Edited
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by Officialzito: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
Na bush u dey live?
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by Businext: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
Let this matter rest na

#Na2022WeDeyOh
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by Lawly: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
1Sharon:

Oh sorry typo. I meant to put capital " D"

*Edited

Well, who am I to argue with you that allah is a dog or maybe with the capital D. It's left for you and him. I think I agree strongly with you that allah is a dog and muhammad his puppy.
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by 1Sharon(f): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lawly:

Well, who am I to argue with you that allah is a dog or maybe with the capital D. It's left for you and him. I think I agree strongly with you that allah is a dog and muhammad his puppy.

Who is allah
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by kingPhidel(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
For you not knowing who mummy GO and what she does , you are on your way to hell fire direct
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by Lawly: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
1Sharon:

Who is allah

The god (abi dog) you serve. Don't even try to pretend. I have checked ur profile and found out that you are one of those muslims that like insulting and disrespecting other people's religion and their GOD but wants your own religion and ur own God to be respected.
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by 1Sharon(f): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lawly:

The god (abi dog) you serve. Don't even try to pretend. I have checked ur profile and found out that you are one of those muslims that like insulting and disrespecting other people's religion and their GOD but wants your own religion and ur own God to be respected.

If you really checked my profile, did you check the topic I made against Islam to know I'm not a Muslim?

You religious ppl are so stupid.
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by Empire1111: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
jpawjpaw:

Olodo don drop quote.

Aturu (matured sheep) don respond
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by Lawly: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
1Sharon:

If you really checked my profile, did you check the topic I made against Islam to know I'm not a Muslim?

You religious ppl are so stupid.

Madam I'm not here to argue with you. Whether Christianity, Islam, African Traditional Religions or Atheism, respect people's religion and their rights to hold their beliefs. I know you won't like it if I go about insulting your beliefs and your good self as being stupid for holding that belief.
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by 1Sharon(f): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lawly:

Madam I'm not here to argue with you. Whether Christianity, Islam, African Traditional Religions or Atheism, respect people's religion and their rights to hold their beliefs. I know you won't like it if I go about insulting your beliefs and your good self as being stupid for holding that belief.

I don't hold any religious beliefs.

Don't deflect, you were wrong.
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by Harry00(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
hellfire don full
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by Lamasta(m): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
jpawjpaw:
[sub][/sub]
Thank you.
For you to be asking this question at this period you are going to hell fire

Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by jpawjpaw(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
Empire1111:

Aturu (matured sheep) don respond
Mumu, big olodo like u, between the two of us who dey stay for village? Ewu!
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by Lawly: 11:52am On Jan 07, 2022
1Sharon:

I don't hold any religious beliefs.

Don't deflect, you were wrong.

Okay, I respect that
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by Empire1111: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
jpawjpaw:

Mumu, big olodo like u, between the two of us who dey stay for village? Ewu!

Matured he-goat aka nkpi hausa grin grin
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by NaWa4Lyf: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
1Sharon:
I guess the #what Dog cannot do is now obsolete?

Truly truly, there is no Christianity in Nigeria.
All they do is follow follow.

you're he biggest fool on nairaland.
Idiot
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by jpawjpaw(m): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
Empire1111:

Matured he-goat aka nkpi hausa grin grin
Matured mumu, very useless idiot!!

I have your time.
gringrin
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by Empire1111: 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
jpawjpaw:

Matured mumu, very useless idiot!!

I have your time.
gringrin

Lol I don’t have your time tout..I’m thinking of making the world a better place with my code oga grin cheesy jobless amoeba
Re: Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? by 1Sharon(f): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
NaWa4Lyf:
you're he biggest fool on nairaland.
Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of 4 Birds Found Only In Nigeria (picture) / Futa Is Best University Of Technology In Nigeria:did You Agree / OAU Admitted Students For 2016/2017 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.