Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) (65397 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With The Boys (Photos) / Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by latesthubs(f): 12:07am On Jan 06, 2022
Singer portable was seen on Instagram shaming broke guys as he shows off his girlfriend. In the video he was saying "If you no get money them f++k your woman and lots more"

Watch Video Below..

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEohratgikM[/flash]

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYW_M3flQwn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Relieved(m): 12:15am On Jan 06, 2022
sounding like an imbec:le

610 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Dollarremix(m): 12:33am On Jan 06, 2022
Na your pocket she follow. grin grin

315 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 12:35am On Jan 06, 2022
See how the devil has confused humans with a false hope of living life.
See how young souls are wasting away thinking they are living life.
See how young souls are bonding and tying themselves Conciously into Bondage, heading Sheepishly to Destruction and Death.
The devil is extremely wicked!

But I Pray for anyone under the Bondage and Padlock of evil under the false hope of enjoying life, in the Name of JESUS Christ, I Break the yoke over your life. I Decree by the Mercies of GOD , you are liberated from the Shackles and Bondage of sin in JESUS Name...

393 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by JaneYave(f): 12:41am On Jan 06, 2022
Small Girls these days sha. Making mouth with money but the look is kpako. What a mismatch!

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by BuyAndSellStuff: 1:07am On Jan 06, 2022
JaneYave:
Small Girls these days sha. Making mouth with money but the look is kpako. What a mismatch!

You sound pained sister

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 06, 2022
See how this beautiful girl is wasting her life. Tomorrow he'll use her to contribute to their yahoo Lords. Smh... For this generation.

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by JaneYave(f): 1:36am On Jan 06, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:

You sound pained sister
Yeah, He should leave people's wives out of his talk and focus on this little girl.

195 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Mcxtraglitz: 2:38am On Jan 06, 2022
Una no reason am say maybe na this girl dey for am when im broke. But himself come dey blast broke people like say no be gheto im come from.

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by illicit(m): 2:41am On Jan 06, 2022
We know as e dey go for dat gal jare undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by teabully(m): 2:45am On Jan 06, 2022
JaneYave:
lol

2 Likes

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by phenzy(m): 3:04am On Jan 06, 2022
This guy na confirm werey I wan laugh die grin
Na comedian him suppose be

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by oz4real83(m): 3:44am On Jan 06, 2022
I have seen so many posts on nairaland about this guy but this is the first time I am actually watching a video about him and I am highly disappointed. He is one of those money-miss-road individuals who feel they can insult other honest hard working Nigerians with lesser resources\finances.

269 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:23am On Jan 06, 2022
JaneYave:
where are the girls parents? They're to be blamed, maybe they're also poor

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:28am On Jan 06, 2022
You might never understand what life is until you go wretched.. enjoy the money while it last..

He needs to be spoken to cos looks like he doesn't understand how life really works..you think life is about flaunting women? coming online to boast of how many women you had sex with.. coming online to bash women.. coming online to talk negative about women?

Your eye go soon clear.. typical example of a wannabe redpiller

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Spending123: 5:59am On Jan 06, 2022
JaneYave:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by BuyAndSellStuff: 6:56am On Jan 06, 2022
JaneYave:
Yeah, He should leave people's wives out of his talk and focus on this little girl.

But you are not married so where is this coming from?
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Ofadaman(m): 7:04am On Jan 06, 2022
Na Igbo girl shaa,

See how Mai Igbo sister go miss road for money, although na Asewo be her work before, she just jam better client now

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Oceanblaze(m): 7:05am On Jan 06, 2022
I just know this guy will unblow this year...and go back to the trenches

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by lereinter(m): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2022
E be like say the guy is been carried away by this fledgling fame

Make olamide talk sense to him

7 Likes

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by officialwdhtv: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2022
Za zuu

1 Like

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Perfecttouchade: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2022
Ok...I hope this guy understand the law of g
Gravity in the music industry grin weyrey olorin te je je

22 Likes

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by southsouthking(m): 8:24am On Jan 06, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Shetemi12(m): 8:25am On Jan 06, 2022
Life... comes real quick. When you get the money, woman are easily approachable but remember, when it gone, they (woman) will let you know how it is important to be prudent with money. Enjoy the money and fame but don't come to us for funds at the end of the career

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Factfinder1(m): 8:25am On Jan 06, 2022
the small fame and money this guy is currently enjoying might be his undoing.

he is supposed to be using this period to better himself, drop other good music's and collaborations and use his time wisely...we pray he wont be a 1 hit wonder and go broke and terribly into debts and drugs after now.

main while i saw a vision of tems abandoning her career and becoming a baby mama for wizkid.

This i have seen and it will come to pass.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by mountmoriah(m): 8:25am On Jan 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
See how the devil has confused humans with a false hope of living life.
See how young souls are wasting away thinking they are living life.
See how young souls are bonding and tying themselves Conciously into Bondage, heading Sheepishly to Destruction and Death.
The devil is extremely wicked!

But I Pray for anyone under the Bondage and Padlock of evil , In the Name of JESUS Christ, I Break the yoke over your life. I Decree by the Mercies of GOD , you are liberated from the Shackles and Bondage of sin in JESUS Name...

3 Likes

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by heniford2: 8:26am On Jan 06, 2022
Local celebrity grin cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by TooMuchStuff: 8:26am On Jan 06, 2022
This man.....
Just small money wey enta hand u no le we rest.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by tunary(m): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2022
Foolish boy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2022
Money and power doesn't change people, it reveals them - HenryDion

33 Likes

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by joyfull120(f): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2022
If not for Nigerians and their mediocrity, who would even give this guy attention?

72 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Sad End Of Brenda Fassie: Bad Addiction Destroys / Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House / Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.