Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

My Unequalled Design Portfolio - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Unequalled Design Portfolio (2665 Views)

Dave's Design Portfolio / My Design Portfolio / My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 2:04am On Jan 06, 2022
Logo design for 2Square photography - An award winning photography studio in Lekki.

2 Likes

Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 2:18am On Jan 06, 2022
Coffee Poster for Lipton (Just a fun project)

1 Like

Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 2:20am On Jan 06, 2022
Poster for a FIVERR client in Texas

1 Like

Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 2:30am On Jan 06, 2022
Another fun project.
Don't you just love this version of fanta?

2 Likes

Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 7:56am On Jan 06, 2022
Good morning.
Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 9:27am On Jan 06, 2022
​​What is “Bella ciao” and it’s history?

Bella ciao ("Goodbye beautiful"wink is an Italian protest folk song that originated in the hardships of the mondina women, the paddy field workers in the late 19th century who sang it to protest against harsh working conditions in the paddy fields of North Italy.

The song was modified and adopted as an anthem of the anti-fascist resistance by the Italian partisans between 1943 and 1945 during the Italian Resistance, the resistance of Italian partisans against the Nazi German forces occupying Italy, and, during the Italian Civil War, the Italian partisan struggle against the fascist Italian Social Republic and its Nazi German allies. Versions of "Bella ciao" are sung worldwide as an anti-fascist hymn of freedom and resistance.

"Bella Ciao" was originally sung as " Alla mattina appena alzata" by seasonal workers of paddy fields of rice, especially in Italy's Po Valley from the late 19th century to the first half of the 20th century with different lyrics. They worked at monda (weeding) the rice fields in northern Italy, to help the healthy growth of young rice plants. It took place during the flooding of the fields, from the end of April to the beginning of June every year, during which the delicate shoots needed to be protected, during the first stages of their development, from temperature differences between the day and the night. It consisted of two phases: transplanting the plants and pruning the weeds.

"Bella ciao" was revived by the anti-fascist resistance movement in Italy between 1943 and 1945, with modified lyrics. The author of the lyrics is unknown.
Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
Quality church flyer - Fiverr Order

1 Like

Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 9:39am On Jan 07, 2022
​​What is CCS Technology (Carbon Dioxide Capture and Sequestration)?

Carbon Sequesteration is the process of capturing, securing and storing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. This set of technologies can greatly reduce carbon dioxide emissions from new and existing coal and gas-fired power plants and large industrial sources.

There are two main types of CCS technologies - Biological and Geological.

Biological carbon sequestration is the storage of carbon dioxide in vegetation such as grasslands or forests, as well as in soils and oceans. Geological carbon sequestration is the process of storing carbon dioxide in underground geologic formations, or rocks.

Scientists are exploring a third alternative of technological sequestration, some of the methods employed are Graphene Production (uses carbon as a raw material ), Direct Air Capture and Engineered molecules, capable of capturing carbon dioxide from air!

There is international agreement that CCS is a safe and successful strategy to manage large volumes of CO2 over the long term. In 2005, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) released its Special Report on Carbon Capture and Storage. The report predicted that well-selected, designed, and managed geologic sequestration sites would allow CO2 to remain sequestered in the deep underground for millions of years.
Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 12:33am On Jan 10, 2022
If you need quality, you need me
Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 2:11am On Jan 11, 2022
Poster Advert design for Schweppes

1 Like

Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
Birthday design

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 12:07am On Jan 28, 2022
Church flyer design

1 Like

Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
Corporate brand identity design

1 Like

Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 7:42am On Feb 01, 2022
Brand identity design for a client. Let's delight you too!

Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 1:54am On Feb 11, 2022
THE GOAT LOGO CONCEPT

Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 2:01am On Feb 15, 2022

Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by BillionKnights: 8:37am On Feb 16, 2022
You are doing great bro.
Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 1:30am On Feb 17, 2022
Thanks chief
Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
E-flyer for AddyShow Travels

Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 1:02am On Mar 04, 2022
Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 1:20am On Mar 10, 2022
Available

Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by eps432: 9:44am On Mar 13, 2022
Hi there
Provide your email address for more talks
Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2022
eps432:
Hi there
Provide your email address for more talks

brandexposure.ng@gmail.com
Okay.
Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
The best design is guaranteed

1 Like

Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 7:50am On Mar 21, 2022
Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2022
Make your brand stand out
Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2022
Flyer Design

Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
UI Design

1 Like

Re: My Unequalled Design Portfolio by yiagi: 1:37am On Mar 25, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow! Talented Painter That Makes Painting Look Like Wallpaper / How Can I Export High Quality Graphics On Corel Draw? / Few Of My Past, Present And Future Designs Will Be Posted Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.