Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available (2466 Views)

Must Go Lg 55” Tv 55c6v Oled Curve 4k 3d For Sale / LG 55 Inch / SOLD!!! 2017 LG 55 Inches 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV with Freeview Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2022
SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!

If you're interest d in the 32" LG Smart TV, please scroll to the last set of posts.

My 55 inch LG Smart TV was bought in January 2020 when we all thought we were about to have the best year of our lives. It kept me good company during the lockdown, and has served me for almost 2 years now. Last October, I got myself an LG 65-inch 8K TV in preparation for the arrival of my Playstation 5, and I've long relegated the 55-inch to one of my bedrooms where it does almost nothing but stay off all day. I have therefore decided to find a new home for it.

LG 55-inch 4K UHD Smart TV Product Description

A New Standard of Sharpness shows every grain of sand, every blade of grass, every star in the night sky. LG 4K Ultra HD TVs contain over 8.2 million pixels, so their resolution is four times that of Full HD. The result? Breathtaking clarity and fine picture details that will amaze, even when viewed up close.

Why do LG UHD TVs look so good? At its heart is the quad-core processor that works tirelessly to reduce distracting video noise, enhance sharpness and ensure accurate colours. Outstanding Surround Sound makes your 4K viewing experience even better with an immersive sound experience. An immersive audio experience requiring only the built-in speakers of the TV.

Watch what you want, when you want, as Netflix recognizes Smart TVs that meet strict criteria for a superior Netflix experience, such as easy app access and new features. For the third year in a row, LG TVs have the distinction of being recommended by Netflix! This model is also a Satellite TV, so you can watch tens of Free-To-Air stations and channels just by connecting a well position satellite dish directly to the TV and tuning. The television has 3 HDMI, 2 USB, 2 RF, and 2 AV, LAN, WiFi, and WiFi Direct connections. The AI Voice Control is the most amazing feature most people don't know., as you can command and control your TV almost like Google Assistant to find things online, change stations, and switch apps. You can also connected the LG 55UK6400PVC to the LG ThinQ app through which you can control your entire smart home if you have other smart appliances.

LG 55-inch 4K UHD Smart TV 55UK6400 Specifications

DISPLAY

Display Type LED
Screen size (in.) 55
Resolution 3840 x 2160
IPS Panel Yes
Viewing Angle Wide Viewing Angle
Wide Color Gamut Yes
BLU Type Direct
TruMotion/Refresh Rate TM100 (Refresh Rate 50Hz)

VIDEO

HDR Yes
HDR10 Pro Yes
HLG Yes
HDR Effect Yes
Picture Master Processor Quad Core Processor
Colour Enhancer Dynamic Color
Color Accuracy True Color Accuracy
Upscaler 4K Upscaler
Noise Reduction NRDynamic
Tone Mapping Dynamic Tone Mapping
HEVC 4K@60P, 10bitVP9 4K@60p, 10bit
SHVC 4K@60p, 10bit

AUDIO

Output 20W
Channel 2.0ch
Direction Down Firing
Simultaneous Audio Output Yes
Surround Mode ULTRA Surround
Clear Voice Clear Voice III
One Touch Sound Tuning with LG Magic Remote
Adaptive Sound Control Yes
Audio Upscaler Yes
LG Sound Sync Yes
Bluetooth Audio Playback Yes
DTS Decoder Yes
Audio Codec AC3 (Dolby Digital), EAC3, HE-AAC, AAC, MP2, MP3, PCM, DTS, DTS-HD, DTS Express, WMA, apt-X

SMART TV

Operating System (OS) webOS Smart TV
Number of CPUs Quad
Magic Remote Control Yes
Quick Access Yes
Focus Zoom Yes (with LG Magic Remote supplied with the television)
Live Zoom Yes
Universal Control Yes (with LG Magic Remote supplied with the television)
Intelligent Voice Recognition Yes (with LG Magic Remote supplied with the television)
Audio Guidance (Text To Speech) Yes
LG Content Store Yes
DIAL Yes
Web Browser Yes
Music Player Yes
My Content Yes
My Channels Yes
Channel Advisor Yes

ADDITIONAL FEATURES

Digital Recording Yes
Time Shift Yes
OSD Language 36 Languages
Block access to harmful site Yes

BROADCASTING SYSTEM

Digital TV Reception (Terrestrial,Cable,Satellite) DVB-T2/C/S2EPG (8days) Yes

CONNECTIVITY
HDMI 1 (Rear), 2 (Side)
Simplink (HDMI CEC) Yes
ARC (Audio Return Channel) Yes (Side, HDMI 2)
USB 1 (Rear)/1 (Side)
LAN Yes (Rear)
Component Yes (Rear, Component in/AV in common)
Composite In (AV) Yes (Rear, Component in/AV in common)
CI Slot Yes (Side)
RF In 2 (Rear, RF/Sat)
SPDIF (Optical Digital Audio Out) Yes (Rear)
Wifi Yes (802.11ac)
Wi-fi Direct Yes
Bluetooth Yes (V4.2)
POWER
Power Supply AC 100~240V 50-60Hz
Energy Efficiency Class (A++ to E scale) A+
Standby Power Consumption 0.5W↓
Energy Saving Mode Yes
Illuminance Green sensor Yes

WEIGHT(KG)

Weight (TV) 13.7Weight (TV + Stand) 15
Weight (W/Carton) 20
DIMENSIONS - WXHXD(MM)
Size W/O Carton, W/O Stand 1247 x 729 x 89Size W/O Carton, With Stand 1247 x 785 x 259
Size W/ Carton, With Stand 1360 x 860 x 190VESA 300 x 300

ACCESSORIES

Remote LG Magic Reote Control with Voice
Batteries Yes (AA x 2)
Power Cable Yes (Detachable)

Model Number: 55UK6400PVC

3 Likes

Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2022
More pictures. All photos below taken today, January 6th, 2022.

Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2022
You people should come and buy now O! It's not after I've sold it that someone will now be saying they wanted to buy. undecided
Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by HABRUZZY(m): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2022
Interested How do I reach you
Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
HABRUZZY:
Interested How do I reach you

081 234 20004 WhatsApp.
Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
3 HDMI ports: 2 on the side, 1 at the back.
2 USB ports: 1 on the side, 1 at the back.
2 AV ports: both at the back.
1 LAN port at the back.
1 audio jack at the back.
2 RF ports at the back.

WiFi
WiFi Direct
Bluetooth

1 Like

Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Still available.
Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
Still selling. Location is Ajah, Lekki, Lagos.
Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 11:54am On Jan 07, 2022
nex:
My 55 inch LG Smart TV was bought in January 2020 when we all thought we were about to have the best year of our lives. It kept me good company during the lockdown, and has served me for almost 2 years now. Last October, I got myself an LG 65-inch 8K TV in preparation for the arrival of my Playstation 5, and I've long relegated the 55-inch to one of my bedrooms where it does almost nothing but stay off all day. I have therefore decided to find a new home for it.

A New Standard of Sharpness shows every grain of sand, every blade of grass, every star in the night sky. LG 4K Ultra HD TVs contain over 8.2 million pixels, so their resolution is four times that of Full HD. The result? Breathtaking clarity and fine picture details that will amaze, even when viewed up close.

Why do LG UHD TVs look so good? At its heart is the quad-core processor that works tirelessly to reduce distracting video noise, enhance sharpness and ensure accurate colours. Outstanding Surround Sound makes your 4K viewing experience even better with an immersive sound experience. An immersive audio experience requiring only the built-in speakers of the TV.

Watch what you want, when you want, as Netflix recognizes Smart TVs that meet strict criteria for a superior Netflix experience, such as easy app access and new features. For the third year in a row, LG TVs have the distinction of being recommended by Netflix! This model is also a Satellite TV, so you can watch tens of Free-To-Air stations and channels just by connecting a well position satellite dish directly to the TV and tuning. The television has 3 HDMI, 2 USB, 2 RF, and 2 AV, LAN, WiFi, and WiFi Direct connections. The AI Voice Control is the most amazing feature most people don't know., as you can command and control your TV almost like Google Assistant to find things online, change stations, and switch apps. You can also connected the LG 55UK6400PVC to the LG ThinQ app through which you can control your entire smart home if you have other smart appliances.

DISPLAY

Display Type LED
Screen size (in.) 55
Resolution 3840 x 2160
IPS Panel Yes
Wide Color Gamut Yes
BLU Type Direct

VIDEO

HDR Yes
HDR10 Pro Yes
HLG Yes
HDR Effect Yes
Upscaler 4K Upscaler
SHVC 4K@60p, 10bit

AUDIO

Output 20W
Channel 2.0ch
Direction Down Firing
Audio Upscaler Yes
LG Sound Sync Yes
DTS Decoder Yes
Audio Codec AC3 (Dolby Digital), EAC3, HE-AAC, AAC, MP2, MP3, PCM, DTS, DTS-HD, DTS Express, WMA, apt-X

SMART TV

Number of CPUs Quad
Magic Remote Control Yes
Quick Access Yes
Live Zoom Yes
Intelligent Voice Recognition Yes (with LG Magic Remote supplied with the television)
LG Content Store Yes
DIAL Yes
Web Browser Yes
Music Player Yes
My Content Yes
My Channels Yes
Channel Advisor Yes

ADDITIONAL FEATURES

Digital Recording Yes
Time Shift Yes

BROADCASTING SYSTEM

CONNECTIVITY
HDMI 1 (Rear), 2 (Side)
Simplink (HDMI CEC) Yes
USB 1 (Rear)/1 (Side)
LAN Yes (Rear)
CI Slot Yes (Side)
RF In 2 (Rear, RF/Sat)
Wifi Yes (802.11ac)
Wi-fi Direct Yes
Bluetooth Yes (V4.2)
POWER
Energy Saving Mode Yes

WEIGHT(KG)

Weight (W/Carton) 20
DIMENSIONS - WXHXD(MM)
Size W/O Carton, W/O Stand 1247 x 729 x 89Size W/O Carton, With Stand 1247 x 785 x 259

ACCESSORIES

Batteries Yes (AA x 2)

Still available. Call or Whatsapp 081 234 20004
Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Still selling.
Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
Still available.
Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Here is a YouTube video showing the unboxing and basic features of this LG 55-inch 4K UHD Smart TV with ThinQ and Magic Remote Control. Model number is 55UK6400PVC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjQVPo8qHPU

Still available.
Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by mykh01(m): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
180k where is your location?
Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 8:53am On Jan 08, 2022
mykh01:
180k where is your location?

My location is Addo Road, Ajah, Lagos. Cannot sell for N180k.
Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 10:29am On Jan 08, 2022
nex:

DISPLAY

Display Type LED
Screen size (in.) 55
Resolution 3840 x 2160
IPS Panel Yes
Wide Color Gamut Yes
BLU Type Direct

VIDEO

HDR Yes
HDR10 Pro Yes
HLG Yes
HDR Effect Yes
Upscaler 4K Upscaler
SHVC 4K@60p, 10bit

AUDIO

Output 20W
Channel 2.0ch
Direction Down Firing
Audio Upscaler Yes
LG Sound Sync Yes
DTS Decoder Yes

SMART TV

Number of CPUs Quad
Magic Remote Control Yes
Quick Access Yes
Live Zoom Yes
LG Content Store Yes
DIAL Yes
Web Browser Yes
Music Player Yes
My Content Yes
My Channels Yes
Channel Advisor Yes

ADDITIONAL FEATURES

Digital Recording Yes
Time Shift Yes

BROADCASTING SYSTEM

CONNECTIVITY
HDMI 1 (Rear), 2 (Side)
Simplink (HDMI CEC) Yes
USB 1 (Rear)/1 (Side)
LAN Yes (Rear)
CI Slot Yes (Side)
RF In 2 (Rear, RF/Sat)
Wifi Yes (802.11ac)
Wi-fi Direct Yes
Bluetooth Yes (V4.2)
POWER
Energy Saving Mode Yes

WEIGHT(KG)

Weight (W/Carton) 20
DIMENSIONS - WXHXD(MM)

ACCESSORIES

Batteries Yes (AA x 2)

Buy now, and enjoy cutting edge audio-visual entertainment.

1 Like

Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Still available.

Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
Selling.
Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2022
Available.
Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 4:43am On Jan 10, 2022
SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

This LG TV was sold last night to a neighbour. Thank you very much Nairalanders, I'm not happy I couldn't sell to one of you. It's because you people keep pricing even when you know the price is already very good.

There's an LG 32" Smart TV for N110k in case anyone is interested.

Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by michlins(m): 5:36am On Jan 13, 2022
nex:
SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

This LG TV was sold last night to a neighbour. Thank you very much Nairalanders, I'm not happy I couldn't sell to one of you. It's because you people keep pricing even when you know the price is already very good.

There's an LG 32" Smart TV for N110k in case anyone is interested.
I no get 110 but I get 70k
Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 7:21am On Jan 13, 2022
michlins:
I no get 110 but I get 70k

E no go work sir. The TV na almost brand new, bought last year. The price wey you dey call me for regular 32" TV, not Smart UHD, LG.
Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by michlins(m): 7:30am On Jan 13, 2022
nex:

E no go work sir. The TV na almost brand new, bought last year. The price wey you dey call me for regular 32" TV, not Smart UHD, LG.
Oya give me the model make I check
Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2022
michlins:
Oya give me the model make I check

The model na LG 32LM637BPVA

1 Like

Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
32" LG Smart UHD TV available for N110k.

Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Still available.

Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by michlins(m): 3:20am On Jan 15, 2022
nex:

The model na LG 32LM637BPVA
I don check sir but na 70,000 I fit pay for the TV. The price you showed me is the current price it goes for and you probably got it for less and already used it. Even if you got it for the current price,it has been used by you and experienced life.

So kindly check and get back to me. Thank you
Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
32" LG Smart TV still available for N110k. 55" is sold.
Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
32" LG Smart TV available.
Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2022
Still selling the 32" LG Smart TV
Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2022
Available
Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by nex(m): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
32" available.
Re: SOLD! LG 55 Inch Smart TV sold, LG 32 inch Smart TV available by BrickDevo: 12:17am On Jan 21, 2022
nex:
32" LG Smart TV available.
70k serious buyer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Udemy Premium Account Cookies 100% Working / Infinix Hot S For Sale @38k / Fantastic Deal: 40" Samsung Smart Tv With Bt/wifi &screen Mirroring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.