Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Duncan Mighty Car Accident. Escapes Death (video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Duncan Mighty Car Accident. Escapes Death (video) (276 Views)

Zlatan Escapes Death After He Angered A Rival Cult While Praising His Own Cult / Olamide Ft Wizkid Kana Or Duncan Mighty Ft Wizkid Fake Love Which Do U Prefer? / Throwback: Porsh Kayiana – Blackberry Ft. Duncan Mighty (2010) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Car Accident. Escapes Death (video) by general007: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2022
Nigerian singer, Duncan Mighty, recently survived a fatal accident as the car he was in plunged into a river.

According to the singer, the unfortunate event happened on January 2, 2022, on his way to Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital.

The singer took to his Instagram page on Wednesday to give details of the accident.

Sharing a picture of himself in the hospital, the Obianuju singer wrote, “God bless you all for your prayers.

“2nd January, on our way to Uyo, our vehicle drove straight into the river after a trailer on a high speed brake failed.

“That was the last thing I can remember. Next is seeing myself in a hospital. God-made is not man-made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUFzQqFoF-o

Re: Duncan Mighty Car Accident. Escapes Death (video) by isaiah4life(m): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2022
Thank you Jesus for saving his life. But is this one okay!

Till with his phone after this ugly ordeal. Social media ehyeeeeeee ooooh!
Re: Duncan Mighty Car Accident. Escapes Death (video) by DispatcherLagos: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2022
Thank God you survived. Me I know dey ready to hear any rubbish "tribute to...."

(1) (Reply)

8 Essential Equipment You Need For Your Video Production / I Am New In Nairaland. This Is Djsmart. The Latest Dj In Nairaland / Let's Play A Music Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.