Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. (43529 Views)

How I Missed My First Ever Flight Going From Denver To Washington DC (Pictures) / Nigerians Seen Pushing Their Bus In Mecca (Photos) / This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by OakConsultNG: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
okay
Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by YeyeGbami: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Aso rock
Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by tonididdy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Even the headslammers get no fly zone policy for their HQ.... Hmmmm
Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by papiSNEH(m): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
RichDad1:
Interesting.
Add The Bermuda Triangle. cheesy cheesy

This one them no dy tell person
na the koko be that grin

4 Likes

Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
What of Abuja
Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by seunny4lif(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
My house
You can’t fly any aircraft above our house

We have well armed S400 around my house
Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by Raphaelmary(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
Bermuda triangle should have been topping that list. All these ones you listed are order issued by men but Bermuda ?

2 Likes

Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by Totilopussylick(m): 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
habeeb246:
What about Aso rock ?
Aso Rock is out of the way by it self.
Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by Prinsoul11(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Yes, Aso rock plane does not fly towards there.
Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by FeliciaOja(f): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
My Ex house should be included there
Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by Sunday879: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
Contact me for sure correct score available now
Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by perdollar(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
i hope to see d kaaba bomb by jihadist who dont accept shrines
Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by VicM6: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
me that flew my boeing 737 over mecca last week nd notin happen....mtcheew, jst that na for dream o.
Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
You can fly pass Buhari's head in Aso Rock anyhow you like...
Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by basty: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
11. ASO rOCK
Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by sucreblazing(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
olamidedivotee:
Wow,

It will be bad if North Korea is not included. That strict country with a badass ruler.

Sit there make you Dey believe everything western media dey tell you
Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by Bobloco: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
FeliciaOja:
My Ex house should be included there

Really!
Would you mind telling us about the house and the reason it should be included there
Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by seanswitch(m): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
YourNextLevel:
How about Aso ?

The three arms zone is a no fly zone too.
Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by Hace123: 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]Very Informative

Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by phorget(m): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Aso rock

Aso rock wey ordinary rat dey pursue the occupants?

1 Like

Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by phorget(m): 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
perdollar:
i hope to see d kaaba bomb by jihadist who dont accept shrines

Just one bomb and half of the world problems will be gone.
Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by donhackaz: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sheriman:

Even cockroach will fly in Aso rock
Comrade grin
Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by Bifwoli: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
leksite120:
Flying over the Kaaba would even be a odd event, flying over millions of people packed together, one small bomb, everything don scatter niyen
Israel or other western power will one day nuke that place .Its a just a square rock with no real religious significance...even the Saudis know this that's why they never permitted crowds there during coronavirus pandemic.
Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by Bigchristo: 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
habeeb246:
What about Aso rock ?
Edit the pictures make you put am there grin grin grin
Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
RichDad1:
Interesting.
Add The Bermuda Triangle. cheesy cheesy

Myth
Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by juanmiguel: 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
Bermuda Triangle. Heard so many stories about it while growing up.
Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by razzydoo(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
No be only nuke, na nook and cranny. grin
Bifwoli:
Israel or other western power will one day nuke that place .Its a just a square rock with no real religious significance...even the Saudis know this that's why they never permitted crowds there during coronavirus pandemic.

1 Like

Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by leksite120(m): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
Bifwoli:
Nuking that place is calling for hella and no country would try it, countries don't operate with emotions. Nuking Kaaba is like fighting 2bilions of Muslims all over the world not only Saudi Arabia. Israel striking it also risk losing her numerous religious sites.
Countries don't fight cat and dog meaninglessly like that.

4 Likes

Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by hospitalnear: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
TrailsNearMe.Net lets you find nearest parks globally. It consists of all kinds of parks in town, find the one with highest rating and visit with family and friends.
Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by perdollar(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
phorget:

Just one bomb and half of the world problems will be gone.
forget u r correct

1 Like

Re: Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. by Mummyfour(f): 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
habeeb246:
What about Aso rock ?
who dash monkey banana.?No be only aso rock

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja, Ibadan, Port-Harcourt Make Euromonitor Top 10 Fast Growing African Cities / Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight / Rare Picture Of The First Onitsha Niger Bridge Under Construction In The 1960s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.