Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Lo and behold - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lo and behold (436 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lo and behold by Rosulala(m): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Lo and behold by advocatejare(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
Rosulala:
Am tired of still breathing in these wicked world,..i think living these world will solve my problem,there is no love anymore in these world,.....i have series of talents and idea,...which I can't even take into consideration,.... because i don't have the money to" my father's dead since 2006,..i live in a small room with my mom,...who hawks and sells pure water in around lagos state road,.....with a sad expression everyday seeing my own mum going through all these��,.....girls, children,elders, brother's,aunt, neighbours they all see me as nothing,.. except as a snail shell that has no benefit to anybody,...even less to himself,....i don't have good shelter even the one i trust most later betrayed me/my love for her,...my financial issue is too bad,....,....Am heartbroken am totally depressed,..am i in these world to come and face failure alone without money these life is meaningless,...it may be meaningful to others,...but not for me have already seen enough bad things in these life ����������,...i think suicide will solve my useless way of living
Suicide is not an option.

Imagine how devastated your mum that you so much care about will be if you kill yourself.

Keep trying, keep working hard.
Don’t give up

3 Likes

Re: Lo and behold by motayoayinde: 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
EVERYONE HAS A STORY.

EVERYONE HAS A STRUGGLE.

INCLUDING THE VERY RICH.

THEY JUST COME IN DIFFERENT FORMS.

THEY HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON THOUGH,

THEY DON'T LAST.

GOOD TIMES COME TOO.

BUT ONLY IF YOU'RE ALIVE WILL YOU SEE AND ENJOY THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Lo and behold by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2022
Rosulala:
Am tired of still breathing in these wicked world,..i think living these world will solve my problem,there is no love anymore in these world,.....i have series of talents and idea,...which I can't even take into consideration,.... because i don't have the money to" my father's dead since 2006,..i live in a small room with my mom,...who hawks and sells pure water in around lagos state road,.....with a sad expression everyday seeing my own mum going through all these��,.....girls, children,elders, brother's,aunt, neighbours they all see me as nothing,.. except as a snail shell that has no benefit to anybody,...even less to himself,....i don't have good shelter even the one i trust most later betrayed me/my love for her,...my financial issue is too bad,....,....Am heartbroken am totally depressed,..am i in these world to come and face failure alone without money these life is meaningless,...it may be meaningful to others,...but not for me have already seen enough bad things in these life ����������,...i think suicide will solve my useless way of living

Your sufferness still dey learn from some people sufferness

All you need is to hustle hard.. legit hustle

E go better
Re: Lo and behold by Rosulala(m): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Imagine how devastated your mum that you so much care about will be if you kill yourself.

Keep trying, keep working hard.
Don’t give up[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Reduce Ma Curiosity / Fear Of Allah / Last Sermon Of Holy Prophet Mohammad (SAW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.