Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Land Grabbers - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Grabbers (594 Views)

Land Grabbers’ Violent Return To Lagos Leaves Trail Of Blood, Deaths / Land Grabbers Invade Building Site In Ogun, Snatch N500,000, From A Lady / Land Grabbers (Omo Onile) Storm Idimu, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Grabbers by GboyegaD(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
Good day all,

I received a call from a friend who helped me secured a land around Papa Lanto about 12years ago that the person we bought the land from told him some land grabbers have taken over the land and destroyed the 11coach above ground fence I have on the property (2 plots of land). I was also informed that they would want to reallot a new land to me and others affected.

At this time, the documents I have are: Deed of assignment, Survey, and Receipt for the land.

My questions are:
Is there anything like land grabbers and are they recognized by Ogun State Government?
To what extent can one sue for damages and encroachment?
Has anyone experienced this, if yes, how was it resolved?
Re: Land Grabbers by BrickDevo: 10:24am On Jan 07, 2022
Land grabbers exist wella, kindly engage a trust worthy lawyer, and if you're a diaspora person, i will recommend you go there in person and settle the dispute, sometimes the seller might not be a straight forward person.
Re: Land Grabbers by CedarHoldings: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
Bro I do assignment/research project for foreign students o' your recommendation may be helpful. Deleola77@gmail.com
GboyegaD:
Good day all,

I received a call from a friend who helped me secured a land around Papa Lanto about 12years ago that the person we bought the land from told him some land grabbers have taken over the land and destroyed the 11coach above ground fence I have on the property (2 plots of land). I was also informed that they would want to reallot a new land to me and others affected.

At this time, the documents I have are: Deed of assignment, Survey, and Receipt for the land.

My questions are:
Is there anything like land grabbers and are they recognized by Ogun State Government?
Re: Land Grabbers by Afolashade01(f): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2022
May God help you resolve the issue sir. Help me please
Re: Land Grabbers by saipn: 1:28am On Sep 29, 2023
I sent you a DM
GboyegaD:
Good day all,

My questions are:
Re: Land Grabbers by GboyegaD(m): 2:36am On Sep 29, 2023
saipn:
I seng you a DM

Will get back over the weekend.
Re: Land Grabbers by saipn: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2023
Ok sir
GboyegaD:

Will get back over the weekend.

(1) (Reply)

!!Decent House Available For Sale At Lekki Gardens Estate Phase 3!! / Future City Epe| New Town Development In Lagos / Land For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.