Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,206 members, 7,860,342 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Health Issue - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Issue (179 Views)

If You Have Any Of This Health Issue Take Water Leaf Juice / Please What Health Issue Could This Be? / MAX 357: A Special Blend For Heart Health And Solutions For Any Health Issue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Issue by adeoyekay(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
I love this forum for impacting my life positively and I believe problem shared is problem solve

Dear Nairalander, though this is not affecting me oo but I want to hear from you to know the cause of it and the possible solution for it is cure

Since my childhood days water used to come out from my hand I can say it is sweating and up to this moment is still coming out. Health practioner in the house what could be the cause and the cure for it.
Re: Health Issue by muheeb01(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Check history of diabetes in your family, or chronic blood infection called narun on yoruba or chromosomal abnormality.....if you're still experiencing this,you can contact me in my dm to prepare herbs to stop,anti diabetic herbs,and Detoxification herbs to flush out infections and the sweating will stop.

(1) (Reply)

Some Long-term Consequences Of Orchitis / Important Information About Kidney....read And Share / 10 Things To Love About Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.