Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers (4135 Views)

Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees / Get A 40% Discount To Be Trained In Cisco During The NYSC SAED Program - Lagos / Is It A Must To Pay The Nysc N3000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by arapaja: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
You have traveled to your village for the Christmas/New Year Holidays, now it is time to return home to work, the fear of staying in long queues plus the sound of "Tickets are sold out" has gripped your heart�

Wait!!! Let me show you the way.

Kindly visit nigeria.quickbus.com, book your bus ticket back to wherever you are going, and that is it.

But, wait! Don’t rush ooo it doesn't end there.
When you want to book your bus ticket, use the QBJAN discount code.
You also get a N3, 000 discount off your bus ticket.
That's not all ooo, you can even pick your preferred seat.

Click on the link below to get started today

nigeria.quickbus.com

Re: Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by Penaldo: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
This is a wonderful offer in this festive season. Kudos
Re: Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by Greatbuhari: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Buhari is working. Wailers must wail
Re: Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by BurataiOut: 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
I didn't see this on time when I wanted to leave village. I hope it is real?
Re: Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by Saynotocrime: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
The last time they gave discount to NYSC members, now this. Keep it up
arapaja:
You have traveled to your village for the Christmas/New Year Holidays, now it is time to return home to work, the fear of staying in long queues plus the sound of "Tickets are sold out" has gripped your heart�

Kindly visit nigeria.quickbus.com, book your bus ticket back to wherever you are going, and that is it.

nigeria.quickbus.com
Re: Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by christmus: 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
I hope this won't be another audio promise?
Re: Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by Oloshobabe(f): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nigeria is a useless country. Imagine the high cost of transportation. I spent 10k travelling from Lagos to Akwa Ibom. Stupid government. This discount will go a long way for many people
Re: Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by gesexiva(f): 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
If thru can give discount of N3000 why can't they just reduce fare altogether by 3000? Is this discount infinite?
Re: Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by fockfockpikin: 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
This is a good initiative from Quick bus
Re: Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by tometo: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
But for how long will this offrr last? Why can't government look into the transport sector
Re: Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by tufaze: 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
arapaja:

nigeria.quickbus.com
good. Congratulations to them
Re: Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by Endsass: 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
Soa how does this reduce the price of condom?
Re: Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by RememberSixfeet: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
God...forgive us our trespasses...we made the wrong choice even when we knew better... Thank you
Re: Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by wailingidiots: 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wailing idiots will not like this good news
Re: Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by FayoseAyodele: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Thisnis a welcome development. Keep it up Sir
Re: Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by FayoseAyodele: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
tometo:
But for how long will this offrr last? Why can't government look into the transport sector
learn to appreciate even if it last for one day
Re: Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by FayoseAyodele: 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
gesexiva:
If thru can give discount of N3000 why can't they just reduce fare altogether by 3000? Is this discount infinite?
ingrate speaking
Re: Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by iyawomii: 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
arapaja:

nigeria.quickbus.com
This bus service is doing well. I benefitted from discount they gave NYSC members
Re: Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by HowManGoDo: 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Good news for 2022. I will book it for my younger brother
Re: Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by HowManGoDo: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
arapaja:

nigeria.quickbus.com
How much is Owerri to Lagos?
Re: Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by noisesoft: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
This shows how bad Nigeria is. Before now with N3000 you can travel from Abuja to Lagos. But now they will tell you 12,000. Shame
Re: Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by noisesoft: 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
Greatbuhari:
Buhari is working. Wailers must wail
your stupidity kept us in this situation
Re: Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by noisesoft: 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
tometo:
the govt doesn't care
Re: Bus Service Offers N3000 Discount To Travellers by noisesoft: 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
wailingidiots:
Wailing idiots will not like this good news
are you happy with the current situation?

(1) (Reply)

share your camp experience and pictures: newCorp Members / Nysc Rejection Letter Palaver / BATCH B13 Posted To Imo State Let Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.