Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

How Can A Man Gain Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can A Man Gain Weight (697 Views)

Gain Weight The Fenugreek Way! / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Man Gain Weight by harley88(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hi nairalanders,

I’m a 25 year old guy who weighs just about 70kg, and I want to gain weight like asap. I can afford to get almost any meal advice or not so expensive multi vitamin. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time to cook good meals at home cos of my work so most times I eat junk or go to bed without eating.

People please advise me on what I can do or eat. Thinking of trying malt and milk for the rest of this month for a start.

Any advice people?
Re: How Can A Man Gain Weight by Chazb(m): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
Cook a good meal to eat and relax your mind

harley88:
Hi nairalanders,

I’m a 25 year old guy who weighs just about 70kg, and I want to gain weight like asap. I can afford to get almost any meal advice or not so expensive multi vitamin. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time to cook good meals at home cos of my work so most times I eat junk or go to bed without eating.

People please advise me on what I can do or eat. Thinking of trying malt and milk for the rest of this month for a start.

Any advice people?
Re: How Can A Man Gain Weight by muheeb01(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
harley88:
Hi nairalanders,

Any advice people?
there's this specific herbal leaves 3, I'll cook them for you sieve and send it to you,you can take alone or with milk,you'll eat a lot o,and sleep easily,you'll gain weight and also become more fresh...it's pure herbal leaf,no side effect,note;you're going to eat a lot o,and you're going to gain weight easily,dm me
Re: How Can A Man Gain Weight by Sirmuel1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
harley88:
Hi nairalanders,

Any advice people?

Lol you weigh 70KG and you're complaining cheesy

Do you know the meaning of 70KG?

Well, I would have advised you to get a gym membership and start a body building program, but you said you don't have time.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Man Gain Weight by lordm(m): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
I don't think he knows his true weight

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Man Gain Weight by meobizy(f): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
I don't see the problem here.
Re: How Can A Man Gain Weight by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
Rather than seeking for a way to gain "weight" while not strive to gain muscles which is far healthier. Because it requires eating clean, lifting weight consistently and also resting well. angry

70kg is okay for a 25 yrs old by the way. angry
Re: How Can A Man Gain Weight by harley88(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sirmuel1:

Well, I would have advised you to get a gym membership and start a body building program, but you said you don't have time.

I have tried registering for the gym but I’d hardly go cos of my very tight schedule. Got a dumbbell of 5kg that I hardly use.
Re: How Can A Man Gain Weight by harley88(m): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Chazb:
Cook a good meal to eat and relax your mind

The issue is the cooking of the meal oh
Re: How Can A Man Gain Weight by harley88(m): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
LIVINGICON:
Rather than seeking for a way to gain "weight" while not strive to gain muscles which is far healthier. Because it requires eating clean, lifting weight consistently and also resting well. angry

70kg is okay for a 25 yrs old by the way. angry

No time to go to the gym regularly
Re: How Can A Man Gain Weight by Chazb(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
Pls am also interested in it so can I get it?
Re: How Can A Man Gain Weight by Uyi168: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sirmuel1:

Op doesn't know his true weight.
imagine him calling 70kg ordinary.
Re: How Can A Man Gain Weight by Sirmuel1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
Uyi168:
Op doesn't know his true weight.
imagine him calling 70kg ordinary.

I tire oh.
Re: How Can A Man Gain Weight by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
harley88:

No time to go to the gym regularly

Hello, my daily schedule is tighter than a bodyhug but i still find time to train at least 3 times in a week and hit the gym full-time on Saturday. If you really need something then u must create time for it. angry

#noexcuse

#No Pain
No Gain.
Re: How Can A Man Gain Weight by heykims(m): 1:46am On Jan 08, 2022
Is this one okay? 25yr old weighing 70kg and still wants to weight?
Well, maybe he doesn't know what 70kg means.
Re: How Can A Man Gain Weight by dimexy247(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2022
This one is joking, I am a married man and over 35 years old and not weighing up to that 70kg, so I think you don't know what you're talking about.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Undergoes Surgery To Correct Mistake / Advise For A Stroke Patient Needed / Learn To Control Your Blood Sugar!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.