Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Big Brother Amplified Housemate, Confidence Returns Home Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Amplified Housemate, Confidence Returns Home Today (858 Views)

Former BBA Housemate Huddah Monroe Bares It All..18+ (photo) / Bigbrother Nigerian male housemate Tayo is now a father! / Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Amplified Housemate, Confidence Returns Home Today by thugjay(m): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2011
Confidence Haugen, one of Ghana’s representatives in the Big Brother Amplified house will be returning to Ghana today at 5pm from South Africa after a grueling two days of continental interviews. In an interview on an Accra-based radio station the day after her eviction, Confidence said “I just want to come home. I miss Ghana”.
Anne Sackey, PR Manager at Multichoice Ghana said that she hoped Confidence would get a warm welcome at the airport and that she will plunge straight into several activities starting with a press conference on Thursday at 11am at the Golden Tulip Hotel and media interviews before her welcome home party on the 25th at the Aphrodisiac Club.

But Confidence State that I Was Not Naked – Confidence
http://fotofonix.com/community/groups/viewdiscussion/952-i-was-not-naked--confidence?groupid=90
Re: Big Brother Amplified Housemate, Confidence Returns Home Today by rolchi(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2011
Good for her

(1) (Reply)

Venus Films Forgives Yvonne Nelson / Rihanna Criticised For Wearing Fur / The Esama Of Benin At 77, Still Works 18 Hours A Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.