Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Woman With The Longest Name In The World - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman With The Longest Name In The World (950 Views)

Blind Woman With Triplets Receives Online Gifts / Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) / Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With The Longest Name In The World by DaniDani(m): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Woman with world’s longest name has two-foot-long birth certificate for 1,019 letters
dailystar.co.ukJan 3, 2022 6:34 PM
Sandra Williams wanted to make sure her daughter’s name was unique and that it would break a world record, which is why she decided to give her little girl a name that had 1,019 letters in it
Jamie has a 1,019 letter long name, but her friends call her Jamie for short
Jamie has a 1,019 letter long name, but her friends call her Jamie for short
A woman with the world’s longest name – consisting of 1,019 letters – has a birth certificate that is two feet long.

Sandra Williams, from the US state of Texas, decided to give her daughter – who was born in 1984 – a unique name.

So, on September 12, when the little girl was born, she decided to name her, Rhoshandiatellyneshiaunneveshenk Koyaanisquatsiuth Williams on her birth certificate.

However, three weeks later she decided it simply wasn't long enough, so she filed an amendment to change the name and made it 1,019 letters long, while also adding a 36-letter middle name, the Daily Mirror reports.

After the change, her name became Rhoshandiatellyneshiaunneveshenkescianneshaimondrischlyndasaccarna erenquellenendrasamecashaunettethalemeicoleshiwhalhinive'onchelleca undenesheaalausondrilynnejeanetrimyranaekuesaundrilynnezekeriakenv aunetradevonneyavondalatarneskcaevontaepreonkeinesceellaviavelzad awnefriendsettajessicannelesciajoyvaelloydietteyvettesparklenesceaund rieaquenttaekatilyaevea'shauwneoraliaevaekizzieshiyjuanewandaleccian nereneitheliapreciousnesceverroneccaloveliatyronevekacarrionnehenriet taescecleonpatrarutheliacharsalynnmeokcamonaeloiesalynnecsiannemer ciadellesciaustillaparissalondonveshadenequamonecaalexetiozetiaquani aenglaundneshiafrancethosharomeshaunnehawaineakowethauandavern ellchishankcarlinaaddoneillesciachristondrafawndrealaotrelleoctavionne miariasarahtashabnequckagailenaxeteshiataharadaponsadeloriakoentesc acraigneckadellanierstellavonnemyiatangoneshiadianacorvettinagodtaw ndrashirlenescekilokoneyasharrontannamyantoniaaquinettesequioadauri lessiaquatandamerceddiamaebellecescajamesauwnneltomecapolotyoaj ohnyaetheodoradilcyana.

Jamie's mum Sandra wanted to give her daughter a unique name and to get in the Guinness World Records
Jamie's mum Sandra wanted to give her daughter a unique name and to get in the Guinness World Records
Understandably, that isn't the catchiest of names for day-to-day use, so her friends and family just call her Jamie.

Speaking to Oprah back in 1997 when Jamie was 12, her mum explained her decision to give her such a long name.

She said: "I had to do something to break a Guinness World Record. I had to make sure that her name was going to be unique.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/woman-worlds-longest-name-1019-23531401

Re: Woman With The Longest Name In The World by MarveworldG: 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Rhoshandiatellyneshiaunneveshenk
Isn't that a cute name?
Re: Woman With The Longest Name In The World by Layormiii(f): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
I only know the man with the longest name 'Akon
Re: Woman With The Longest Name In The World by Juliusdking(m): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2022
No juju be that
Re: Woman With The Longest Name In The World by Double0h7(f): 12:16am On Jan 07, 2022
What a pointless endeavor undecided

(1) (Reply)

Vigilante Held My Brother In Enugu And Threatened To Burn Him / My Wife's Next Of Kin / When A Friend Wants To Know What College My Daughter Is Studying And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.