Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,102 members, 7,852,738 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Things To Consider When Starting A Coding Career In 2022 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Things To Consider When Starting A Coding Career In 2022 (229 Views)

My Experience At A Coding Bootcamp / Starting A Life In Programing, 5 Things To Know As A Fresher / Do You Need A Coding Mentor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things To Consider When Starting A Coding Career In 2022 by chiefchef: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hello guys, It is a new year and most of us are interested in learning a new skill and some of us are interested in starting a career in tech.

First off, I must congratulate you on your decision to chill with the big boys.

Next, It is very important and a necessity that you start off right and with the right tools.

That being said, You have to decide on that part of tech u choose to belong since it is very vast and if you don't choose what's best for you, you would end up jumping from one to another, moving from one programming language to another until Gov. Wike bans you.

So in choosing what path to take, a lot of things shoulld be considered. Like what facinates you the most, what soft skill you have already. We have Web development, Mobile development, software testing etc

Now that you have chosen the path to belong, It is necessary to choose the best programming language which gets the job done.

Since there are over 50 programming languages available, this might be an issue for you getting started but i'd always be here to guide you and answer your question.

Next, you need a good editor or integrated development environment (IDE) that suits your needs. Since there are several out there, you need to choose the one that suits your needs.

An important aspect of all these is to have a well defined path/syllabus to take to help u achieve your goal.

I am making several videos to explain all of these in the best possible way. Check out the first video in the series.
Follow, subscribe, like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KlgqY_tt4Y

(1) (Reply)

Creating Matlab Projects? You Can Deploy too! / Bluesky: Decentralized Twitter, Based on Blockchain Shared The Project details / Web Development-introductory Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.