Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,098 members, 7,845,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Magical Uses Of Holy Basil - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Magical Uses Of Holy Basil (422 Views)

The Magical Uses Of Anise Seeds / 12 Health Uses Of Aidan Fruits: Tetrapleura Tetraptera (photos) / Holy Basil (efirin) For Health And Healing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Magical Uses Of Holy Basil by Jayhoney5: 3:54am On Jan 07, 2022
Carry the leaf with you
Again, in Hinduism, holy basil is seen as a good luck charm, Carry a holy basil leaf with you wherever you go in order to protect your energy and attract luck and prosperity.

Create spiritual bath teas/tonics using holy basil

1. Soaking in a warm bath full of holy basil leaves will leave you feeling calm and refreshed: first of all, you’ll of course enjoy the sweet holy basil scent that the leaves release upon contact with the warm water.
2. Using holy basil as a bath tonic is a known Ayurvedic remedy for balancing the Doshas (kapha, vata, and pitta, as described above). To make a holy basil bath, you can add dried holy basil to a fine mesh bag and drop it in the bathtub, or simply add the leaves straight to your bath water.

NOTE: Holy Basil (Akokomesa in Ghanaian language). Holy Basil frees man from bad spirits like ghosts when placed in the pocket and also paves for the dead in the spirit world. Basil also blocks radiations that should affect man's health.
Re: Magical Uses Of Holy Basil by errichamp(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2023
Mention that basil is healthy, but I never thought it was considered holy.
Re: Magical Uses Of Holy Basil by Andermant: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2023
Wow, I had no idea basil had such magical uses! It's incredible how herbs have been infused with symbolic and spiritual significance in different cultures. I've always known basil to be a versatile herb in cooking, but learning about its role as a good luck charm and energy protector in Hinduism is truly fascinating. And speaking of basil, I recently came across an article that delved into the benefits of purple basil. Apparently, this variety not only adds a pop of vibrant color to dishes but also boasts unique health benefits. It's said to contain high levels of antioxidants and possess anti-inflammatory properties. Purple basil may be a great addition to both culinary creations and wellness routines.

(1) (Reply)

Two Weeks Non Stop Menstrual Flow, Is It Normal ? / 15 Year Old Boy Seeks Financial Assistance To Cure Skin Infection / Why Is Heavy Periods Dangerous And What You Can Do To Reduce The Risk Of Bleedin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.