Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,806 members, 7,851,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

If Your Child Is Suffering From Sickle Cell Disease, It Is Your Fault!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If Your Child Is Suffering From Sickle Cell Disease, It Is Your Fault!!! (824 Views)

A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. / Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / LIVING With SCD(Sickle Cell Disease). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Child Is Suffering From Sickle Cell Disease, It Is Your Fault!!! by KarinaLove(f): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2022
Hello people. I have been so angry since yesterday because of something I heard.

I heard of a story yesterday where a Parent who has 2 Sickle Cell Children said to her children

"Leave me alone. I am tired of so so hospital. Your Sickness is your problem. Your Sickness is your problem. Leave me alone. I have my own life to live"

The husband is carefree. He doesn't even bother about the health of those children. According to what I heard. He is at the point of taking another wife and abandoning his Sickle Cell Children and Wife.

He told someone who told someone who told someone else who told me that he lost interest in his children due to so many hospital visits, medications and all shortly after they were born and developed hatred for their mother for no reason.

Are these two people worthy to be called parents? You both caused the predicament of those kids and now you both want to run away. Who are you leaving them for? It is your fault they are Sickle Cell.

If You have a Sickle Cell Child, It Is Your Fault. You are the Cause. You are the Cause. Own Up angry

This Parents Are Not Worthy To Be Called Parents. I've been so angry hearing this since yesterday angry
Re: If Your Child Is Suffering From Sickle Cell Disease, It Is Your Fault!!! by Richkid2021(m): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
if you know anyone with sickle cell disease pls recommend them to me with fafrone they can live a stress free hospital palava see my signature for my number.
Re: If Your Child Is Suffering From Sickle Cell Disease, It Is Your Fault!!! by heykims(m): 1:42am On Jan 08, 2022
Richkid2021:
if you know anyone with sickle cell disease pls recommend them to me with fafrone they can live a stress free hospital palava see my signature for my number.
Scam alert. I repeat, scam alert!!
Re: If Your Child Is Suffering From Sickle Cell Disease, It Is Your Fault!!! by KarinaLove(f): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
It Is Your Fault
Re: If Your Child Is Suffering From Sickle Cell Disease, It Is Your Fault!!! by Sewasaunt(f): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2022
What happened to humanity?

Out of desperation and a need to sell your phytoscience drugs (that haven't been proven to work anywhere in the world except videos you guys post), you will guilt trip parents, some that already feel bad and are trying their best.

Have YOU or any of your loved ones ever taken this thing and it worked?

May others not kick you when you are already down.

Please do better, I know you can if you try.
Re: If Your Child Is Suffering From Sickle Cell Disease, It Is Your Fault!!! by KarinaLove(f): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Sewasaunt:
What happened to humanity?

Out of desperation and a need to sell your phytoscience drugs (that haven't been proven to work anywhere in the world except videos you guys post), you will guilt trip parents, some that already feel bad and are trying their best.

Have YOU or any of your loved ones ever taken this thing and it worked?

May others not kick you when you are already down.

Please do better, I know you can if you try.

I read your comment. Was thinking of replying you. Resisted but decided to.

If truly I am selling something like you have stated, did u see my phone number or any of my contact details anywhere on this forum or on my threads for people to reach me

I stumbled on something that has clearly helped lots of Sickle Cell Patients from the videos I watched and my crime is bringing it to this forum to alert everyone passing through such predicament so take action.

If u have worked with any Sickle Cell Foundation or in a hospital treating sickle cell children, u won't have said what u said

If you see sickle cell children place heavy curses on their parents, on themselves and the pains they go through each minute, u won't have said what u have said.

I feel so sad for you really. I feel so sad...

Why am I not surprised, Nairaland are for Crazy folks like you.

I have vowed to save lives and bring to awareness any new innovation I find through research that can help sickle cell patients anywhere and so not even ur ugly comments will stop me dear.

Next time, do ur research on people before u rush to spill trash.
Re: If Your Child Is Suffering From Sickle Cell Disease, It Is Your Fault!!! by Sewasaunt(f): 5:18am On Jan 13, 2022
KarinaLove:

I read your comment. Was thinking of replying you. Resisted but decided to.

Next time, do ur research on people before u rush to spill trash.

Aunty, I am a health worker.

No sane human being will post unverified thrash and keep hammering on it like you do.

This assignment that you claim you did and you want to help sickle cell sufferers while indirectly touting stem cell therapy is dangerous and misleading.

These are patients who already spend so much to take care of their health, yet you want to send them on a wild goose chase claiming stem cell therapy (phytoscience) works.

Please do your research and stop causing more hurt and harm to people trying to make the best out of their condition.

Your reply says a lot about you and many Nigerians, so arrogant, very difficult to teach, unwilling to learn and research (information about the efficacy of this drug is everywhere online) yet you still came here to say crap and are proudly defending it.

You 'stumbled' on something, yet you created threads on it, kept writing about it, if you are so interested in helping, you can as well buy the drugs and give it out to those willing to try.

I can get you a list of hospitals and foundations to approach and seek permission to distribute the stem cell drugs to in case any of their patients will be willing to try.

Even if you are not ready financially now, I am sure you can save up, since you 'truly' care and want to do so much for the sickle cell community.

I will be waiting
Re: If Your Child Is Suffering From Sickle Cell Disease, It Is Your Fault!!! by KarinaLove(f): 10:09am On Jan 13, 2022
Sewasaunt:

Aunty, I am a health worker.

No sane human being will post unverified thrash and keep hammering on it like you do.

This assignment that you claim you did and you want to help sickle cell sufferers while indirectly touting stem cell therapy is dangerous and misleading.

These are patients who already spend so much to take care of their health, yet you want to send them on a wild goose chase claiming stem cell therapy (phytoscience) works.

Please do your research and stop causing more hurt and harm to people trying to make the best out of their condition.

Your reply says a lot about you and many Nigerians, so arrogant, very difficult to teach, unwilling to learn and research (information about the efficacy of this drug is everywhere online) yet you still came here to say crap and are proudly defending it.

You 'stumbled' on something, yet you created threads on it, kept writing about it, if you are so interested in helping, you can as well buy the drugs and give it out to those willing to try.

I can get you a list of hospitals and foundations to approach and seek permission to distribute the stem cell drugs to in case any of their patients will be willing to try.

Even if you are not ready financially now, I am sure you can save up, since you 'truly' care and want to do so much for the sickle cell community.

I will be waiting

You are a health worker

What have you done to help these Sickle Cell patients other than spoiling the work of others trying to help them.

If u like, write epistles on my thread my now till eternity.

My advise:
Stop feeling guilty.
Stop feeling guilty...

I rest my case....
Re: If Your Child Is Suffering From Sickle Cell Disease, It Is Your Fault!!! by Sewasaunt(f): 11:34am On Jan 13, 2022
KarinaLove:

You are a health worker

What have you done to help these Sickle Cell patients other than spoiling the work of others trying to help them.

My advise:
Stop feeling guilty.
Stop feeling guilty...

I rest my case....

I am not spoiling your work, you are posting false, unconfirmed drugs that have no scientific backing, research also shows that they do not work.

I am simply letting you know to do what is right and stop posting misleading information and blackmailing sickle cell patients and their carers and family into thinking stem cell drugs work when they don't.

Don't give anyone false hope.

If you have nothing productive or helpful to say or post, it is better you don't say anything or do anything.
This isn't how to help.

If you were intelligent enough, you would know the right thing and how to do it instead of talking about guilt here.

Do the right thing
For yourself
For others
Re: If Your Child Is Suffering From Sickle Cell Disease, It Is Your Fault!!! by KarinaLove(f): 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
IT IS YOUR FAULT

DONT NEGLECT THEM
Re: If Your Child Is Suffering From Sickle Cell Disease, It Is Your Fault!!! by KarinaLove(f): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2022
Don't Neglect Them please.
Re: If Your Child Is Suffering From Sickle Cell Disease, It Is Your Fault!!! by KarinaLove(f): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
IT IS YOUR FAULT
Re: If Your Child Is Suffering From Sickle Cell Disease, It Is Your Fault!!! by KarinaLove(f): 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
IT IS YOUR FAULT.

DONT NEGLECT THEM
Re: If Your Child Is Suffering From Sickle Cell Disease, It Is Your Fault!!! by KarinaLove(f): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2022
IT IS YOUR FAULT
Re: If Your Child Is Suffering From Sickle Cell Disease, It Is Your Fault!!! by KarinaLove(f): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
IT IS YOUR FAULT...

(1) (Reply)

Hip Replacement Surgery Recommendation. / How Can We Treat This / How Soon ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.