Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,350 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Couple Cane 4-year-old Daughter To Death For Bedwetting - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Cane 4-year-old Daughter To Death For Bedwetting (704 Views)

Police Arrest Man For Posting Nude Photo Of His 4-Year-Old Daughter On Instagram / WATCH VIDEO: Slay Queen Get Beating Of Her Life For Bedwetting After Sleeping Ov / Disturbing Photos: Man Brutalize His 3-year-old Son For Bedwetting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Cane 4-year-old Daughter To Death For Bedwetting by BadNews: 8:00am On Jan 07, 2022
Update From . COM

A Ghanaian couple have been arrested for flogging their daughter to death for bedwetting, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The couple from Yakase, Ghana’s Western North region have been identified as Effah Donaldson, 34, and 27-year-old wife Salome Oteku.

They reportedly forced their daughter, Francisca Etuteh to sit in hot water before flogging her. Enchi District Police said the young girl’s arm was broken as a result of the abuse, which resulted in her death.

It was also learnt that the incident occurred on Tuesday January 4. ACP Henry Bacho, Enchi Police Divisional Commander, told Joynews that the couple brought their daughter to Aowin Community Clinic, but she died while receiving treatment.

Following the death of the child, they took her and wrapped her with Acheampong leaves, intending to bury her at midnight.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/couple-cane-4-year-old-daughter-to-death-for-bedwetting.html

Re: Couple Cane 4-year-old Daughter To Death For Bedwetting by cherishmichael: 8:04am On Jan 07, 2022
This one have reached to be couples ooo...
How can they call them couple?

1 Like

Re: Couple Cane 4-year-old Daughter To Death For Bedwetting by Curious346: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2022
Jesus take charge
Re: Couple Cane 4-year-old Daughter To Death For Bedwetting by Boogyman557: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI YEEEEEE..

I don LOAD my KALA

abeg make una give me LOCATION to does CARELESS MANCHIS DER AP

Make I go BLAST der left and right leg

Na to BLAST der BLOKOS just de hungry me here...

LATITO PUTOTO POYOYO

WTF MAN
Re: Couple Cane 4-year-old Daughter To Death For Bedwetting by sorextee(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2022
Everyday bad news.
Re: Couple Cane 4-year-old Daughter To Death For Bedwetting by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:
Jesus take charge
Jesus ain't gonna do nothing here till we learn to take responsibility ourselves..
Re: Couple Cane 4-year-old Daughter To Death For Bedwetting by Truvelisback(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lord, Have Messi.
Re: Couple Cane 4-year-old Daughter To Death For Bedwetting by BadNews: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
sorextee:
Everyday bad news.

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Couple Cane 4-year-old Daughter To Death For Bedwetting by DoctorDree(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2022
Just 4yrs and they were tired of the situation
Re: Couple Cane 4-year-old Daughter To Death For Bedwetting by BadNews: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2022
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Ritualists Now Target Bald Men, Believe Their Heads Contain Gold — Police Warn / Man, 35, Who Steals & Sells Children Each For N80,000 Arrested / Woman Caught With 7-day-old Baby Arrested, Says' I Was Taking The Child Fora Wal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.