Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Prophecy For The Year 2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy For The Year 2022 (358 Views)

What's Your Prophecy For 2020 / 2020 Prophecy For Nigeria / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy For The Year 2022 by ChristCFASM: 8:25am On Jan 07, 2022
https://fb.watch/ajW2QH5YnN/
PROPHECY FOR THE YEAR 2022 FROM CHRIST FOR ALL SOULS MINISTRY (JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD FOR ALL SOULS MINISTRY) through His mouthpiece Prophet Odedoyin Olawumi Ezekiel

WATCHWORD
This is the watchword that will be your weapon for this year, it is a year that you will work for me and I will prospered your way, said the Lord . watchword
"ARISE, SHINE, FOR YOUR LIGHT HAS COME AND THE GLORY OF GOD IS RISEN UPON YOU"
Isaiah 60:1

I am the creator of everything, i use the fool to confound the wise, I am the mystery in heaven I am the king for the wise, the king for the unwise, I am more than what the world calls me, my power covers everywhere I reign even in underground says the Lord, I have come mightifully this year to tell you what will happen in the year.
THE WORLD
>>I am the God that never breaks my promises, this year I have raised some people from around the world to uphold my judgment, in the world they trampled on innocent people's rights
>>this year is a year of VENGEANCE, I will avenge from the LEADERS TO THE FOLLOWERS
>>There will be bloodshed, Kidnapping and killing of many people this year, there will be many laws contrary to my will to work against my people, there will be starvation, many nations economy will go into recession.
>>Many help that did not come from me will surface, Satan will bring out a plate for people to eat and drink from
>>For them to know that I remain God many diseases will spring up and some of the ones that are in ground already will kill a lot in order for Satan to reap
>>I will render some people in authority powerless, many of them will be disgrace, this year will be full of turbulence in the world, there will be separations for some people in power to lose their position.
>>those that belongs to me in the world, that I have washed in my blood, I will send them from one nations to another to preach the gospel, many warriors and powerful ones will fall this year, only those that do my will will not fall this year.
>>I will bring among those that are antagonist of my gospel to preach my Gospel, they will deceived many through the treasure of the world. Many strange powers will come from devil, warriors of this generation be prepared. I will elevates, I will uphold don't be surprised i will allow Satan to enter into some churches that you called mine but they don't belongs to me.

AFRICA
>>I will pass through the land of Africa and I will divulge many secrets, I will kill on one side I will elevates on the other side, they pretend they are serving me but they are not, I will expose their secrets

>>many nations will kick against their leaders in Africa, I tell you things will change hands, things will be going on accordingly and some people will still be having sense of regrets
>>any council that try to arise without my knowledge i will bring shame and disgrace in midst.
NIGERIA
I will continue to shake this country, I will start from the government house, my sword will move there, in the National Assembly l will uphold my law, I will punish, they will drink each others blood
>>any government that refuses to acknowledge me, even if they work they will have nothing to show for it. The government of this nation don't know me and they are not following my Will, if they continued that way I will punish them but if they repent I will accept them and deliver them.
>>many that put themselves in a leading positions will be demoted before the time, many of them will be kidnapped, many of them will be cut short, this year SECURITY will be worse than before even the ones in authority will not be save, many will be locked up illegally.
>>they will raise government contrary to my will, if they run to me I will turn things around for good.
>>among the politicians I have seen some children of light, I will bring them out, I say gather them for me don't cast them away
>>this year fish will eat fish, river will swallow rivers, politicians will deals with one another deceitfully.

CHRISTIANS
>>Tell those who belong to me that i remain their God, I am the sure protection, I open many sources this year for my people.
>>tell my people that there will be signs and wonders this year, I will empower them, there will be joy in their premises, tell my people that this is a year of harvest for those who work with me.
>>this year I'm the vine with many fruits, I will bring forth sweetness from one side and bitterness on the other side for people who refuse to do my will .Some will be cast away, only those that cling unto me will receive many from me.

HIS CHURCH
<< I walked with you last year, you have seen me as God of white calling, don't be scared I am the rock that can't be moved , I am wiser than all , VENGEANCE belong to me, up till now I increase power and authority, no one can move me, you will work for me this year.
>>challenges will arise but I have conquered them already, they will confront you physically to try their power but I will swallow them.
>>I will HARDENED their heart for them to be destroyed, they will come to you, my people who are truly my beloved will never leave me, I have told you before that I will wash my calling from top to bottom.
>>I have raised Ministers of God who are ready to uphold my doctrines, you shall have more than enough this year.
>>I have opened the eyes of the children of light, they are coming, I have told you that the way I walked when I was in the world that is how I'm going to work with you this year
>>I tell you my servant can not leave until he has accomplished the task I gave him, he will write many history, keep records I will use him to perform many signs and wonders
>>authority will tear some apart this year and it will not be able to gather, I will allow occurrences just to unveil you to speak the world, open your mouth and I will fill it
>>I have told you before that I have shown my calling to the world, I will bring rulers from all over the world in other to show you to the world.
>>up until now no one will leave my calling without my knowledge, let them leave, my angels will not leave, my authority will not leave
>>this year I will bring many sheep to the fold, I will disengage some people for you to know that I am the one that called you.
>>I have told you before that this year I will raise some people for my church, I am taking you to your permanent site I have done this, I have put it in some people's mind to help my calling, they are here REJOICE my servants.
>>I have removed the weed from you, they cannot wait, they engaged in sinful acts I removed them
>>this year there will be many testimonies, I will take VENGEANCE I see many conspirators among you, I remain one says the Lord, many will be emptied, I will bring in many people teach them says the Lord.......

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of The Brown Envelope!! / Inspiration Gone Wrong From The Bible / Ukraine Refused Negotiations Before Russia's Invasion But Instead Escalated It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.