Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,048 members, 7,863,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

‘they Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy And Beat Me Till My Hand Dislocated’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘they Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy And Beat Me Till My Hand Dislocated’ (570 Views)

Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM / Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son / Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘they Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy And Beat Me Till My Hand Dislocated’ by Gladtunemedia: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2022
‘They accused me of being a Yahoo boy and beat me till my hand dislocated’ – Nigerian man accuses police of brutality

A Nigerian man, Arowolo Oluwafemi Samsom, has accused some policemen at the Sagamu Road Police Station, of brutality.

Samsom, in a Facebook post on Thursday, January 6, claimed that the police officers labelled him a Yahoo boy (internet fraudster) without evidence and beat him until his “hand dislocated.”

“I was brutalized by police telling me I’m a yahoo boy without evidence….. SHAGAMU ROAD POLICE STATION IKD…. Name of police: A.Y.” he wrote.

“They beat me till my hand dislocated. Now at Igbobi feeling the pain. Please this must stop. Pleading to the Oba of Ikorodu, Oba Shotobi and other traditional rulers take action. This bullying is too much.”

See photos here... https://gladtune.com/2022/01/07/they-accused-me-of-being-a-yahoo-boy-and-beat-me-till-my-hand-dislocated-nigerian-man-accuses-police-of-brutality/

(1) (Reply)

Beware!: Barely 24 Hours After Moving In, New Tenants Kidnapped Three Children / Court Remands Suspected Kidnappers Who Kept FUOYE Student In Hotel Wardrobe / 18-year-old White Man Shoots Ten People In Black Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.