Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges (21828 Views)

Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year / Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges / Benjamin Mendy Has A Football Pitch In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
PREVIOUS THREADS;
https://www.nairaland.com/6722890/manchester-citys-benjamin-mendy-spend#105232048

https://www.nairaland.com/6721435/manchester-city-suspends-benjamin-mendy#105204996

https://www.nairaland.com/6746251/manchester-citys-benjamin-mendy-remain#105684993

Benjamin Mendy was today released on bail after four months in prison, it was a revealed today.

The Manchester City and France defender, who is accused of seven counts of rape and one of sexual assault, was held at HMP Altcourse, Liverpool before recently being transferred to HMP Manchester, better known as Strangeways, just before Christmas.

Today he was granted bail by Judge Patrick Thompson at a private hearing at Chester Crown Court, with press excluded from the courtroom.

Mendy had been due to go on trial this month, but it has now been put back to June at the earliest. He has been bailed until January 24, until a further pre-trial hearing.

Dailymail UK

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by Treasure17(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
Inability to control that urge can cost you your career and I don't see how Mendy will recover from this. Very unfortunate.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by slawormiir: 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Kpekus Matter
NOETHNICITY:
Dude could have been framed for all we know
Fear vagina people if you have sense
No doubt
Them fit put innocent niggarrr for trouble anyday anytime twice on the day they really decide to put a niggarrr in trouble

One shock me before na
She come greet me for house
I touch her she responded. I kissed her she didn't push me away. I sucked her breasts. Funny enough she even give me the other breast make i suck join

Only for the next two days her elder sister call me dey insult me as if say i force the girl
Quickly na im i call the girl say wetin happen. Why her sister dey insult me. She come dey tell me say normally she dey always tell that her elder sister anything she do

So she tell her everything.

Haba! As a real niggarrr na im i begin tell her say i hope she tell the elder sister say it was mutual and nor be force

She said yes. That she told her i didn't force her
O boy na so my mind come calm down

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by Kusheer(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Free toto no dey abroad why raping

That's why I like my country free toto every where angry cheesy grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by TempUser: 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
angry He bleeped up!

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by PSVITA(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
This G have spoil his name cry

7 Likes

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by NotoriousBiggyS: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Fear women

9 Likes

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
The downfall of a man is a woman,

If na lie ask David, Solomon,Adam,Samson and the commenter above me na...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by Une7(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sorryooo
Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Dude could have been framed for all we know
Fear vagina people if you have sense

10 Likes

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by thoollz: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
If it was one person accusing him, I'd have believed he was framed, but different women at different times...he's most likely guilty.

You have the cash to get as many girls as you want but you chose the forceful option in a land/country where even touching the female gender can be termed as sexual assault.

R.Kelly made that mistake even with all the money he had, he's currently regretting now.

5 Likes

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by salbis(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
The fear of toto is the beginning of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by PCG001: 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
нυngry racιѕт нoeѕ alwayѕ тryιng ѕo нard тo вrιng down вrown мenembarassed

3 Likes

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by SultanOfPuna: 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Thats why i only Bleep MILFS
They are more mature, Tighter,Sweeter
Less drama than these young girls

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by henryadex(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
The curse on black race
Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by ubaobi: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
Whenever you are having dealings with women, make sure you keep records and proof. And try as much as you can to reduce the number of females in your close circle, women don't need any proof to bring you down no matter how highly placed you are, even your fellow men would pass instant judgement on you. But if he's guilty, then he should face the full wrath of the law.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
I no dy understand all these guys matter o shocked shocked shocked

Asin you get money and you still dy rape women?? They are paying these guys millions of naira/week. Even we WY no get money no dy rape

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by paulolee(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
I hope no be fake rape trap as DM set for neyma naim did guy go enter, i jus hope
Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
The guy f*Ed up..you don't do that..I do hope this serves as a lesson to all who sees women as sexual object rather than individuals..

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by XaintJoel20: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
This is one scandal I don't want in my life.
Rape scandal can ruin the career and reputation of anyone.
Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by aboyaji(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
It will be very hard to hear that Kante got involved with rape and assault. Kante that loves himself and likes staying low. A very quiet and careful Human being.

He is always in control of things (situations and spendings).

When you're flamboyant, you can easily risk controversy.

Check out his small and very miniature car. Check out his black wife. You get it now, o kwa ya?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by DMerciful(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
7 count? Career is ruined irrespective of the outcome!

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by BigBelleControl(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mendy allegedly raped about 5 different women. This must be a kind of mental issue.
He has the money and the connection to attract any woman, why rape.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by elbaraj2020(m): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
All because na black guy....dem no fit treat white guy like this...I remember when drake kissed an under age...heaven no fall,no body come accuse am of sexual assault, had it been na black guy all these broke ass while Oloshos for don full court to collect money...nonsense Racist!

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by LandMann: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
He refused the contract they offered.... Meanwhile they already set him up with the prostitute months ago, so he can be blackmailed into accepting the ridiculous agreement or destroy his career if he refuses...

Black men with little sense.

Tueh

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by tiswell(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
frame up
Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by Thefirmorganics(f): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
He didn’t rape anyone, wrong woman. Flee from fornication, them no go hear

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
Whether he rape o, whether he no rape o. His attempt to tease the opposite sex and not minding his business has made him a sexual offender and predator for life.
One moment of enjoyment is now leading to trauma and silently killing his career.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The guy f*Ed up..you don't do that..I do hope this serves as a lesson to all who sees women as sexual object rather than individuals..

I sure say even during Chidinma case na dey dead man you Blame,

Sha wuna dey always defend wuna selves regardless of the crystal clear truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk Football Pools Week 39 Red Coupon Xx22xx / Samuel Eto'o: I Prefer Mourinho's Style To Guardiola's / Lewandowskii: FIFA Award More Important, Ballon D’or Votes Not Verifiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.