Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Buy This Acer Chromebook And Thank Me Later - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Buy This Acer Chromebook And Thank Me Later (546 Views)

Grade A Acer Chromebook 6th Gen Touch Win10 @50k / Come And Buy This Cheap Laptop / Chromebook Repair Experts In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy This Acer Chromebook And Thank Me Later by Shopatcandice(f): 12:33am On Jan 08, 2022
What if I tell you that I have a chromebook that

* has strong and long lasting battery life

* the speak has great and pleasant sound.

* allows you to open dozens of pages (with videos $ images) without slowing down your browsing experience.

* boots up completely in 5-7 seconds.

*you can browse netflix, other social stuff (email/FB) and spotify. Including receiving
online classes and doing school work.

* it is portable and lightweight.

* and it is a touchscreen.

You can have all these and much more for only 60,000 naira only.

If you doubt me, go check out the reviews on this chromebook yourself.

If you are buying from now till end of next week, I will give you for 55,000 just because you chose to trust me and patronize me among other dealers you have seen.

So keep the orders rolling in.

SPECIFICATIONS

Brand name : Acer
Model: Acer Chromebook C720p
Intel Celeron
Hdd : 32 SSD
Ram : 4gb
Screen size : 11.6inch
Memory card slots : MMC. MS. MS pro. SD 4 USB Port
Bluetooth : yes
Intel HD graphics
Wireless network WiFi : yes
Battery backup : 6hrs
Touchscreen : Yes
Microsoft package : windows 10:installed
Body look : Clean
Price is N60,000
Condition : working perfectly, great battery
Free original charger

Free delivery within Lagos only and it’s Pay on delivery

Re: Buy This Acer Chromebook And Thank Me Later by Shopatcandice(f): 12:35am On Jan 08, 2022
WhatsApp
http://.us/w/?c=abf5bf

To view other available products check here
https://shopatcandice..com/
Re: Buy This Acer Chromebook And Thank Me Later by yanabasee(m): 1:28am On Jan 08, 2022
I was almost picking interest until I saw "Celeron" .....

1 Like

Re: Buy This Acer Chromebook And Thank Me Later by Ahmback(m): 2:04am On Jan 08, 2022
yanabasee:
And 32gb ssd. Upon all the hype
Re: Buy This Acer Chromebook And Thank Me Later by Shopatcandice(f): 2:56am On Jan 08, 2022
Ahmback:
And 32gb ssd. Upon all the hype

That 32gb SSD can store so much information compared to 320gb hdd and it can get information much more faster than a 500gb hdd. My dear it is not a hype, it is just how powerful the chromebook is. Chromebook are mostly used for browsing.
Re: Buy This Acer Chromebook And Thank Me Later by Shopatcandice(f): 2:58am On Jan 08, 2022
yanabasee:

Dont use the past eye to view modern version of celeron laptops. They have improved greatly.

This chromebook doesn't over heat and you barely hear the sound of the fan.

However, we have others that are not celeron. Please chat me up let's get you the one that meets your needs.

Re: Buy This Acer Chromebook And Thank Me Later by Shopatcandice(f): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2022
Until you patronize us then you will understand the meaning of quality grade1 USA/UK used laptops.

Re: Buy This Acer Chromebook And Thank Me Later by Shopatcandice(f): 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
Few pieces left, get yours now
Re: Buy This Acer Chromebook And Thank Me Later by ruphytelecom(m): 7:24am On Jan 19, 2022
I love the marketing strategy, i think i need to come and learn new skills from you shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buy This Acer Chromebook And Thank Me Later by Shopatcandice(f): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
ruphytelecom:
I love the marketing strategy, i think i need to come and learn new skills from you shocked shocked shocked

Hahahahahhaha

Thanks sir.
Re: Buy This Acer Chromebook And Thank Me Later by Academicwizman(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Is this still available?

(1) (Reply)

Hp Pavilion Screen / Do You Need A Laptop/computers / Easter Bonus!!! Easter Bonus !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.