Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

How Much Can A Person Earn From Youtube With 1k Subscribers? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Can A Person Earn From Youtube With 1k Subscribers? (4000 Views)

Can A Person Be Denied Jobs Because Of Name Arrangement / Check Out The Email I Got From Youtube (SCREENSHOT) / Is It Appropriate Asking A Person For A Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can A Person Earn From Youtube With 1k Subscribers? by BOYZZ: 2:56am On Jan 08, 2022
How much can a person earn from YouTube with 1k subscribers?
How much a person earns at 1k subscribers is not specific and it differs every time with everyone. This is because your earnings are largely based on views and not subscribers. While a person with a 1k sub can earn even higher than another with a 5k sub just because of the large differences in views. My first pay at 1k sub was $243.36. You can check out my channel where I reviewed it alongside other important things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sabpW9Ud5F4&t=12s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Can A Person Earn From Youtube With 1k Subscribers? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:02am On Jan 08, 2022
Ask Google or you want to go to hell fire?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Can A Person Earn From Youtube With 1k Subscribers? by bmdmix11: 7:08am On Jan 08, 2022
smelling lies

5 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Person Earn From Youtube With 1k Subscribers? by alphaNomega: 7:29am On Jan 08, 2022
You can't earn anything reasonable

3 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Person Earn From Youtube With 1k Subscribers? by migabeatz: 7:34am On Jan 08, 2022
Absolutely, how much a youtuber makes depends on the viewership, but it is not limited to that. There are other means of making money as a Creator. Options like Affiliate Marketing, Sponsorship and Donations are great alternatives to making money as a youtuber (even if you don't have up to 1k subscribers yet)

My name is Migabeatz, and I'm a Music Producer and Audio Editor. Kindly check out some of the Wizkid type beats I uploaded to my channel. Feel free to subscribe too, I upload awesome beats and short interesting videos frequently, plus I also sub back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFk-gyt4LU4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIM0rzvlq3c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39uJ-c0N1hU
Re: How Much Can A Person Earn From Youtube With 1k Subscribers? by 3gpvids: 9:00am On Jan 08, 2022
Lemme ask IK
Re: How Much Can A Person Earn From Youtube With 1k Subscribers? by Emperoo: 9:04am On Jan 08, 2022
What gives you money on youtube is not subscription but views...

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Person Earn From Youtube With 1k Subscribers? by BOYZZ: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
Before you shout waaaa... Did you go through the video to see it first? Why would I come here and lie to you, for what gain? go through the video you will see real demographics... i JUST MADE THIS POST TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS that might want to consider it as a career. If you are deceived, allow others to succeed.
bmdmix11:
smelling lies
Re: How Much Can A Person Earn From Youtube With 1k Subscribers? by bmdmix11: 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
BOYZZ:
Before you shout waaaa... Did you go through the video to see it first? Why would I come here and lie to you, for what gain? go through the video you will see real demographics... i JUST MADE THIS POST TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS that might want to consider it as a career. If you are deceived, allow others to succeed.

i don't have data to waste watching manipulate graphics abeg rest.
Re: How Much Can A Person Earn From Youtube With 1k Subscribers? by Oleboy: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
To learn ethical hacking check out my signature
Re: How Much Can A Person Earn From Youtube With 1k Subscribers? by BigDawsNet: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
$5
Re: How Much Can A Person Earn From Youtube With 1k Subscribers? by mountmoriah(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
BigDawsNet:
$5

Bro u wicked ooo.

Meanwhile

We are still in business ooo

Current price of iron rod (Top Steel, LCI, Monak, PSl)

As at today
8mm. @N320k
10mm @N415k
12mm @N410k
16mm @N410k

TMT (Tiger)
10mm @N445k
12mm @N445k
16mm @N445k
20mm.@N445k
25mm.@N445k

Payment on delivery (POD) to any part of Lagos and Ogun.

Call 081-8248-1552, 070-6232-9505

A try will convince you

Buy now before our presido change his mind on exchange rate ooo, na the matter we dey drag for channels tv since the interview ooo

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Person Earn From Youtube With 1k Subscribers? by BigDawsNet: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
mountmoriah:

Bro u wicked ooo.

Meanwhile

We are still in business ooo

Current price of iron rod (Top Steel, LCI, Monak, PSl)

As at today
8mm. @N320k
10mm @N415k
12mm @N410k
16mm @N410k

TMT (Tiger)
10mm @N445k
12mm @N445k
16mm @N445k
20mm.@N445k
25mm.@N445k

Payment on delivery (POD) to any part of Lagos and Ogun.

Call 081-8248-1552, 070-6232-9505

A try will convince you

Buy now before our presido change his mind on exchange rate ooo, na the matter we dey drag for channels tv since the interview ooo

Let me guess... You are expecting them to pay you $1m for 1k view right

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Person Earn From Youtube With 1k Subscribers? by mountmoriah(m): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Let me guess... You are expecting them to pay you $1m for 1k view right
was just joking bro, I dey catch my cruise because I dey watch LEI vs WAT, they are playing 2 - 1 now but I know it will end 2-1 what is your forecast
Re: How Much Can A Person Earn From Youtube With 1k Subscribers? by yinkeys(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Peanuts
Next to nothing
Besides it’s views of the content and ads that count
Re: How Much Can A Person Earn From Youtube With 1k Subscribers? by Ayojideonline(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
The number of subscribers does not count much, it's the views of the content that actually matters a this is what gives the exposure for adverts while watching the videos, it's the adverts that earn you money. The more the views of the content the more money you can make from adverts, not all viewers of your contents have to be your subscriber.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Landmark University Salary Scale / Pharma Ethics Ltd Invite : Who Has Info / President Buhari Bows To Pressure, Relaunch Jonathan’s Youwin Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.