Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,918 members, 7,848,705 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Portable F!ght With Boys In Ogun They Scatter His Car And Took His Crown(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable F!ght With Boys In Ogun They Scatter His Car And Took His Crown(video) (1576 Views)

Reasons Why Bobrisky Might Lose His Crown To Oluwa Lagos (see Details) / The ''upcoming'' Cross Dresser Bobrisky Says Wants To Take His Crown? (photos) / Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable F!ght With Boys In Ogun They Scatter His Car And Took His Crown(video) by Cimbolondmic: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2022
Portable f!ght boys in Ogun they scatter his car and took his crown(video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdSxTeofKXY

1 Like

Re: Portable F!ght With Boys In Ogun They Scatter His Car And Took His Crown(video) by Anigreat: 8:42am On Jan 08, 2022
shocked

Everyday portable with negative news.... obviously this guy is possessed. The thing that possessed him want him back in the street .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable F!ght With Boys In Ogun They Scatter His Car And Took His Crown(video) by CrudeSon: 8:49am On Jan 08, 2022
Who is he please?
Re: Portable F!ght With Boys In Ogun They Scatter His Car And Took His Crown(video) by Coldshisha: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2022
Self destruction mode
Re: Portable F!ght With Boys In Ogun They Scatter His Car And Took His Crown(video) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2022
As portable don start to dey make small money, him con dey misbehave. undecided
See e head like rice farm tongue

1 Like

Re: Portable F!ght With Boys In Ogun They Scatter His Car And Took His Crown(video) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2022
CrudeSon:
Who is he please?
He's Mr zeh. New tout artist on the block grin

1 Like

Re: Portable F!ght With Boys In Ogun They Scatter His Car And Took His Crown(video) by nachisunday(m): 9:15am On Jan 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Everyday portable with negative news.... obviously this guy is possessed. The thing that possessed him want him back in the street .
lol i see you really dont like his behaviour, the dude is such a clown wtf mehn this real madness SMH
Re: Portable F!ght With Boys In Ogun They Scatter His Car And Took His Crown(video) by nachisunday(m): 9:25am On Jan 08, 2022
Beebah2000:
lmfaoo... it is the see e head like rice farm for me
Portable dont have sense shaa
Its not only zeh na zebra
Bia portable be using your head oo
You no be small pikin again now 26 years behaving childish SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable F!ght With Boys In Ogun They Scatter His Car And Took His Crown(video) by nachisunday(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2022
SmellySperm:
He's Mr zeh. New tout artist on the block grin
lol 25/yrs misbehaving
Re: Portable F!ght With Boys In Ogun They Scatter His Car And Took His Crown(video) by nachisunday(m): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2022
Not by dread or low cut but by your meaningful upstairs (sic)
Re: Portable F!ght With Boys In Ogun They Scatter His Car And Took His Crown(video) by nachisunday(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2022
Beebah2000:
how far mail me now plss #nachistarsunday2001@gmail.com
Re: Portable F!ght With Boys In Ogun They Scatter His Car And Took His Crown(video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
nachisunday:
how far mail me now plss #nachistarsunday2001@gmail.com
Seriously?
Why?
Re: Portable F!ght With Boys In Ogun They Scatter His Car And Took His Crown(video) by errigdee: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
lol Ogun boys wey nor get joy at all
Re: Portable F!ght With Boys In Ogun They Scatter His Car And Took His Crown(video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Coldshisha:
Self destruction mode
This your comment cold oo.. shocked shocked..
Re: Portable F!ght With Boys In Ogun They Scatter His Car And Took His Crown(video) by FarahAideed: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
NIGERIANs always enabling nonsense!!!! This is how they enabled Buhari
Re: Portable F!ght With Boys In Ogun They Scatter His Car And Took His Crown(video) by nachisunday(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Beebah2000:
Seriously? Why?
Seriously?yeas just mail me okay
Why? Just know you right away, pls this is topic lets private chat
Re: Portable F!ght With Boys In Ogun They Scatter His Car And Took His Crown(video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
nachisunday:
Seriously?yeas just mail me okay

Why? Just know you right away, pls this is topic lets private chat
Oga, them say your email account no exist tongue undecided
What is going on?
Re: Portable F!ght With Boys In Ogun They Scatter His Car And Took His Crown(video) by nachisunday(m): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Beebah2000:
Oga, them say your email account no exist tongue undecided
What is going on?
ah ah its really working now or u made a mistake alrit mail this wan #sundaypiddle2002@gmail.com
Re: Portable F!ght With Boys In Ogun They Scatter His Car And Took His Crown(video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
nachisunday:
ah ah its really working now or u made a mistake alrit mail this wan #sundaypiddle2002@gmail.com
Oops my bad sad grin
The other email is working. No mind me joor cheesy
Re: Portable F!ght With Boys In Ogun They Scatter His Car And Took His Crown(video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

You're right and i believe it's one of these street cults/ confra. Saving grace smiled at u to change ur status u still dey hold on to uselessness when no dey profit anything. This guy will cause his own downfall if he continues like this

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady Throws ‘japa Party’ Before Moving From Nigeria To UK (video) / Hulk Hogan Gets Baptized At 70 (video & Pictures) / Photos: Tiwa Savage Goes Shopping At Sarkodie’s Sark Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.