Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen (33045 Views)

Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches / hyper realistic sketches of Sanwo- olu , Adele, MJ / Nairalanders Check Out My New Painting Of Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Dagger111(m): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
PlaysNigeria:

Dindinrin leleyi ooo grin you are starting to sound like a broken record.
Go through the art section and you'd be embarrassed by what you just posted. People that could really father you here on nl grin

I am not talking abt art work here bro, i am talking about what pushed my post to FP. You understand now?
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dagger111:

Bad guy, see psyche. grin

Ain’t Psychin’ shiixt… We don’t know each other haba undecided
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Dagger111(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
DavyJonesLocker:

Ain’t Psychin’ shiixt… We don’t know each other haba undecided

I heard you nah, abi?
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dagger111:

I heard you nah, abi?

RIDWAN grin
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Map1(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dagger111:

I have been there for 5years and when the clarion call again, i will be glad to go with smiles.
yinmu
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Dagger111(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
Map1:
yinmu

This is the problem i have with most Nigerians, Lazy Youths.
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Dagger111(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
DavyJonesLocker:

RIDWAN grin

Mad man
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dagger111:

Mad man

Make Thunder chop your earlobe grin
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Dagger111(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
DavyJonesLocker:

Make Thunder chop your earlobe grin

Iro nla. grin
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by MisterKennedy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dagger111:
I don't learn sketching anywhere, it is just a natural gift. However, i need a tutor to be more effective and learn new skills in the art world. Though, i am a force man in the military but i still want to learn more skills in art. I will respectfully take my tutor seriously, leave the force pride and act as an apprentice. Great Artists in the house, pls kindly check my art work out and show me my errors.

1st picture - Pablo Escobar.

2nd picture - Late Brig Gen Benjamin Adekunle (My mentor in the military).

3rd picture - Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja II Oni of Ife.

4th picture - King of the jungle, Lion.

Wow!!! Nice one bro

So beautiful

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
coronavirus19:

Amazing work brother.
You have got a lot of potentials in becoming a very good hyperrealist

Thank you boss..
I really appreciate
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Riqueleme(m): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Temioolajide:

Thank you boss..
I really appreciate
I don't want to become hyper realistic artist bro.
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Riqueleme:

I don't want to become hyper realistic artist bro.
Why boss?
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Riqueleme(m): 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
Temioolajide:

Why boss?
I don't like hyper realistic drawing. Is not art to me. I like to see lose painting work. It shows art. I like to see brushes movement on my painting. It gives me joy. Hyper realistic drawing is like printed work to me. My goal is not to be hyper realistic artist rather art that shows colours and touches of brushes. My aim this year is to go back to back to painting. These are my reasons bro.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
Riqueleme:

I don't like hyper realistic drawing. Is not art to me. I like to see lose painting work. It shows art. I like to see brushes movement on my painting. It gives me joy. Hyper realistic drawing is like printed work to me. My goal is not to be hyper realistic artist rather art that shows colours and touches of brushes. My aim this year is to go back to back to painting. These are my reasons bro.

Wow..first time I'm seeing an artist that doesn't like hyper...if u check Instagram most of the artist there are hyper...that's what is appreciated and to be frank its getting boring

Nice perspective boss
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Riqueleme(m): 4:02am On Jan 29, 2022
Temioolajide:

Wow..first time I'm seeing an artist that doesn't like hyper...if u check Instagram most of the artist there are hyper...that's what is appreciated and to be frank its getting boring

Nice perspective boss
Thanks bro, Do you know why people are clamouring for hyper realistic work?? Cos of the praise that comes with it. All this great Artist in the past don't carry out hyper realistic work B4 they got the praise. Art is expression that shows artistic display. By the time I started posting my painting work, all I want in my painting is brushes movement not painting exactly like picture and calling it art. NO! Bro. But if some artist like hyper realistic work, no problem, it's their desire. Thanks for showing concern bro. One love!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Riqueleme(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
abimbola74:

Our very own RIQUELEME ���.. Been a while my gee eyan joe cole ��
Hahaha, seems i know this abimbola oooo, as u con made mention of Joe Cole now 😄
Re: Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen by Riqueleme(m): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2023

Why boss?
Bcoz art is expression, just like handwriting can't be like computer writing work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Creative Design Gallery Check It Out / See This Artwork Done By 10-Year-Old Kareem Waris / Meet Joel Acheampong, Ghanaian Artist Who Paints With His Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.