Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier (4948 Views)

Portable Zazu Zeh Cries As He Is Given A Range Rover (Pix, Video) / Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) / Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by Baelila: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by dollytino4real(f): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
go school no! say school n.a. scam
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by descarado: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
Who is he
See name
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by habsydiamond(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
The only artist that was handsome when he never get money but ugly when he don dey get the money.. How come.. Na effect of drugs be that oo

3 Likes

Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by isaiah4life(m): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
Fame amplified his madness.

This is what trend in our present-day Nigeria.

If you normal, Nigerians no go send you, but if you dey abnormal, you go trend and dem go dash you money.

1 Like

Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by niggadee(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
If him go misbehave like that for ijebu dey go beat am with jazz
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by nachisunday(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
dollytino4real:
go school no! say school n.a. scam
lols thats his priority shaa
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by nachisunday(m): 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
habsydiamond:
The only artist that was handsome when he never get money but ugly when he don dey get the money.. How come.. Na effect of drugs be that oo
lmfaoo....who give portable ARTIST, for now he is just a singing not even singer, someone that compose song with his head he did not even have lyrics of the damn music (sic) go and hear the song such a hype.
Olamide × poco sef dont have sense at all
just check it now that #zazoo zeh song is his first and last song he will sing.
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by nachisunday(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
The song is just to promote his tout out of him. Village champion
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by dollytino4real(f): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
nachisunday:
lols thats his priority shaa
guy u dey monitor me well how was ur day
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by nachisunday(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
dollytino4real:
guy u dey monitor me well how was ur day
lolz my day was fyn and urs, i told u to mail me so we get to know each other the more am a full active NL member
Am most active in celebrity board and each topics and i reply any mention to keep my sef busy
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by dollytino4real(f): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
nachisunday:
lolz my day was fyn and urs, i told u to mail me so we get to know each other the more am a full active NL member
Am most active in celebrity board and each topics and i reply any mention to keep my sef busy
eya u do well
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by nachisunday(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
dollytino4real:
eya u do well
hmmm full honorable here, ok if u dnt mind mail me we have a lot to tick
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by dollytino4real(f): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
nachisunday:
hmmm full honorable here, ok if u dnt mind mail me we have a lot to tick
ok Sir, honourable wetin be dat? will I use it to collect cash from bank
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by nachisunday(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
dollytino4real:
lol, not what i meant, like i mean you will be highly respected here, no faking things you gerrit
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by nachisunday(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
dollytino4real:
lol nigerians with money, even president is tired of nigeria lol we all gats to enjoy lifetime nw
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by dollytino4real(f): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
nachisunday:
lol nigerians with money, even president is tired of nigeria lol we all gats to enjoy lifetime nw
pls am not money conscious, is d honourable u put dat got me pissed off
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by dollytino4real(f): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
nachisunday:
lol, not what i meant, like i mean you will be highly respected here, no faking things you gerrit
ok i get d point now!
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by nachisunday(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
dollytino4real:
ok i get d point now!
lol who no like beta thing, i undastand your you quite funny
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by dollytino4real(f): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
nachisunday:
lol who no like beta thing, i undastand your you quite funny
ok, me abi old school where u dey o! I dey use pepper 4 soakies o una be indomie children o, Abeg look front 4 ur mate u hear my pikin
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by nachisunday(m): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
dollytino4real:
pls am not money conscious, is d honourable u put dat got me pissed off
very funny tho. no u dont hav to dear, but i think you get me rit already
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by dollytino4real(f): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
nachisunday:
very funny tho. no u dont hav to dear, but i think you get me rit already
yes o I garritt
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by nachisunday(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
dollytino4real:
ok, me abi old school where u dey o! I dey use pepper 4 soakies o una be indomie children o, Abeg look front 4 ur mate u hear my pikin
lol. Ahhh ok am 21 and u, it is the *indomie children o* for me

I day ogun state otta with seun, NL moderators and portable here whr u day
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by dollytino4real(f): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
nachisunday:
lol. Ahhh ok am 21 and u, it is the *indomie children o* for me

I day ogun state otta with seun, NL moderators and portable here whr u day
i dey village dey cook èŕìbò òtò
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by nachisunday(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
dollytino4real:
yes o I garritt
okay its alright dear
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by dollytino4real(f): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
nachisunday:
okay its alright dear
thanks dear
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by nachisunday(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
dollytino4real:
i dey village dey cook èŕìbò òtò
wow thats awesome dear, not bad okay so you do that for a living? Or you just cooking for the nightHmmm
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by Whodeyhouse(m): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dem don turn this thread to another thing undecided
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by dollytino4real(f): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
nachisunday:
wow thats awesome dear, not bad okay so you do that for a living? Or you just cooking for the nightHmmm
u know d soap na blood cleanser soup o
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by nachisunday(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
dollytino4real:
u know d soap na blood cleanser soup o
blood cleanser, like i dont understand you. Explain beta plz
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by nachisunday(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Whodeyhouse:
Dem don turn this thread to another thing undecided
lolz comrade be calming down now your blood 2 day hot, You know NLforum dont have *DPM* direct private message not on like FB and IG
Re: Portable Zazu Zeh Beaten And Disgrace In Ogun State After Fighting A Soldier by habsydiamond(m): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
nachisunday:
lmfaoo....who give portable ARTIST, for now he is just a singing not even singer, someone that compose song with his head he did not even have lyrics of the damn music (sic) go and hear the song such a hype.
Olamide × poco sef dont have sense at all
just check it now that #zazoo zeh song is his first and last song he will sing.
I still don't know what people find interesting about that song.. The song no get any meaning whatsoever.. E no even come sweet join..

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 American Celebrities That Doesn't Age Fast See Photos / See What Is Giving Actor Chidi Mokeme Nightmares / Fans Are Mocking Beyonce's Skin In Bik*ni Pictures (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.