Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body (73084 Views)

Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder / Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ / Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by perryy(m): 12:51am On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=Nonpartisan1 post=109193857]Unfortunately, this narration doesn't show how they killed him. They may have illegally disposed off the corpse but only the autopsy can determine what killed the young man.

May his soul rest in peace![/quosom

Someone checked into a room in the hotel around 10pm and by 12 pm same night, they went into his room to illegally dispose his corpse! Unless the judge believe all Nigerians are fools, no judge will take such excuse from Adedoyin. Where is the CCTV footage of the staff that went into his room before 12 found him dead before calling the undertakers to come and carry the copse ?

Again, Adedoyin call log revealed he called his fellow murderers severally during the day and we all know network providers can play what was discussed. Is moshood a staff of the hotel ? What was he doing in the hotel that night ? Any evidence that someone entered Goke's room and found him dead before 12? Unless there is evidence of a hotel staff who entered his room and later came out to call Adedoyin, there is no way Adedoyin can deny this again. Again, what CCTV revealed has totally contradicted Adedoyin's claim of not being informed about the guys death. He claimed his son who is the manage of the devil's hotel joined the staff to dispose the body when they found him dead the next day. But now, it is glaring that he lied , he enters the boy's room in the midnight and came out with the lifeless body of their victim. Adedoyin is a murderer
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by perryy(m): 1:34am On Jan 09, 2022
Volksguys1985:
may God no let us be unfortunate, see this guy might have a crisis in the middle of the night prior to health matter, so maybe those people rush in to attend to him, but dead before they get there, in other to avoid police case they now did what they do, just saying i maybe wrong o, because they know they have cctv if Para venture they want to commit the crime, since CCTV can't capture audio it is a sorry case.

Mumu. You mean Adedoyin do stay in his hotel over night to help his lodgers ? How did they know he was not feeling fine ? Unless there is a CCTV footage of a hotel worker who entered the room prior to the entering of Adedoyin and his doctors , there is no way Adedoyin can say he went in there to help him. Maybe some moshood and his son were the Dr that came with him. There was blood stain on the wall and electric switches , chemical was poured on his dead body. So, they brought the chemical to treat him of typhoid fever. You guys shout stop reasoning like morons.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by Gval123: 2:08am On Jan 09, 2022
AH, i nor understand this matter. WHy them fall the guy? na ritual level abi watin? on top of that, una say na them get the hotel. How come them way get hotel nor know say CCTV camera day there? On top of that, them nor hide the tape? wait o, watin be the matter? why them kpuff the guy? we need to know, so that we nor go just day go day lodge for hotel for naija anyhow, without telling family members. But wait oh, naija hotel owners day use customers for ritual level? Because, 2015, i went to ABUJA and stayed in one of the hotels, i actually met someone inside the bus i entered from benin, who took me to the hotel, standard place, though expensive, but good quality. Something happened that night that was scary and not normal. At night, it was war, I've never felt that way my entire life. I was almost straggled in my sleep. i woke up, the AC was working, but boy, i was sweating as though i just finished running 10,000 miters. I could not believe what was going on, i stayed awake and never slept again till morning. Baba, na only God save me that night. So, hearing this incident, i am able to connect. Naija, na juju go kill these evil pipo oh. I told my wife and family members what had happened to me that night. Bad pipo too plenty for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by tiger28: 3:36am On Jan 09, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Unfortunately, this narration doesn't show how they killed him. They may have illegally disposed off the corpse but only the autopsy can determine what killed the young man.

May his soul rest in peace!
Who goes into a guest's room at midnight if it was mid day we can conclude that they went in when they noticed that the guest didnt check out as xepected thereby causing a foul play alarm. BUT if you go into a guest room when the guest is already asleep then he definitely killed the guy.
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by RexTramadol1: 5:50am On Jan 09, 2022
Jecci:
Nawao why are people wicked in this country like this.

I don't mean to be tribalistic but I just want to ask why is it that ritual killings and mining of human skulls are so prevalent in South West . This isn't funny anymore, to the extent that when I just hear ogun state the only thing that comes to my mind is skull mining.

ONKR

1 Like

Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by joelag: 5:51am On Jan 09, 2022
GetMeRight:

He hasn't committed any crime so far as far as the murder of that guy is concerned. CCTV showed them entering the room, not killing him. Not informing the authority and secretly disposing the body is another thing entirely but definitely not murder

I don't think you can work as an intelligent officer.
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by Unrated900(m): 7:59am On Jan 09, 2022
Autopsy in Nigeria are all fakes
Ordinary Ghana there.
Their autopsy is legit and confirm
But our Nigerian system autopsy is always irony
What a joking jonsin country.
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by MNDY(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2022
lebete3000:

Abeg what about Ado-Ekiti, state capital of Ekiti? Are they like their Ife counterparts? Seeing they're along the same travel route, and Ado is even further sef...
I dey fear my fellow brothers nowadays oh...

I don't think Ekiti is into ritual killings like others. But one has to be very careful still.
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by kpompey: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2022
Himtulie247:
angry I am not understanding ?
They are the owners of the Hotel , how come they don't know about the CCTV ?
How come they did not Remove the CCTV camera and all the CCTV components undecided undecided undecided

The CCTV was destroyed after the operation but the police retrieved it and reassemble to watch. Nobody will make this expensive joke. Adedoyin must be killed.
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by kpompey: 11:21am On Jan 09, 2022
Gval123:
AH, i nor understand this matter. WHy them fall the guy? na ritual level abi watin? on top of that, una say na them get the hotel. How come them way get hotel nor know say CCTV camera day there? On top of that, them nor hide the tape? wait o, watin be the matter? why them kpuff the guy? we need to know, so that we nor go just day go day lodge for hotel for naija anyhow, without telling family members. But wait oh, naija hotel owners day use customers for ritual level? Because, 2015, i went to ABUJA and stayed in one of the hotels, i actually met someone inside the bus i entered from benin, who took me to the hotel, standard place, though expensive, but good quality. Something happened that night that was scary and not normal. At night, it was war, I've never felt that way my entire life. I was almost straggled in my sleep. i woke up, the AC was working, but boy, i was sweating as though i just finished running 10,000 miters. I could not believe what was going on, i stayed awake and never slept again till morning. Baba, na only God save me that night. So, hearing this incident, i am able to connect. Naija, na juju go kill these evil pipo oh. I told my wife and family members what had happened to me that night. Bad pipo too plenty for Nigeria

They destroyed the CCTV but the remnant was taken and reassembled by the police. This guts are killers. It is very clear. Why 12 midnight , why Adedoyin himself, why only limited and allies and not the general hotel were involved. No peace for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by kpompey: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2022
yemex04:
[qubote author=Himtulie247 post=109193852] angry I am not understanding ?
How come they did not Remove the CCTV camera and all the CCTV components undecided undecided undecided

We know some people are paid to mend their image but anyone paid and accepted this offer will die like Timothy in Jesus name.

Actually they did remove the CCTV but only after the crime had been comitted.. remember the saying that "criminals always leave a trace"?

The truth is investigation has gone far on the matter and it is the crack investigation of the the police IRT team that has uncovered the recovery of the then removed CCTV that has shown the faces of the culprits.
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by Drogunov: 3:52am On Jan 10, 2022
Himtulie247:
angry I am not understanding ?

They became very careless. Plus, they never knew it would get to that level of investigation. They had hoped to sweep the matter under the carpet?, but nemesis no gree.
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by Drogunov: 3:59am On Jan 10, 2022
BadRadio:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/08/cctv-footage-shows-how-hotel-owner-adedoyin-others-entered-oau-post-graduate-student%E2%80%99s

I can tell you with authoritative finality that Adedoyin Rahman had dispatched up to 300 people to the great beyond via rituals. The last one he did made his cup full.
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by GetMeRight: 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
joelag:

I don't think you can work as an intelligent officer.

But you can, right? You saw people went in and came out with a corpse of the room occupant and you think you already have a murder case against them, right? Mr Intelligent Officer, lol
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by GetMeRight: 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
murmee:
Then why is Rahman or Raheem Adedoyin, the manager of the hotel and who is also the son of owner on the run?

Because if they were not guilty of murder, they are absolutely guilty of other crimes relating to the disposal of the corpse and the cover up. Besides, public already found them guilty of murder
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by CaptainGOOD: 4:23am On Jan 14, 2022
franchasng:
Gosh

Bro I read one of ur post here and concor, we seriously need to talk
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by oaugraduate1234(m): 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Newton2024:
and potential terr-orists

So igbo ritualists are also Muslims
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by teekay213(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2023
ogoloray:
If it becomes confirmed, that the CEO of that hotel had a hand in that young man's death... Then I will believe that people can actually become billionaires thru money rituals!
do you now believe grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/7708872/court-sentences-rahmon-adedoyin-death#up
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by ogoloray(m): 4:18pm On May 30, 2023
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:56pm On May 30, 2023
Waakanda:
Sadly, the whole thing may just be swept under the carpet undecided
No Adedoyin has been sentence to death. Justice at last
Re: CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body by Melonsmasher: 5:10pm On May 30, 2023
Where's the damn video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Man Dies On Top Of A Heavily Endowed Prostitute During Sex Romp / American Girl, 17, Charged With Raping Two Boys Aged 10 And 14 / Nude Photo Of A Ugandan Female Police Officer Leaked Online By Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.