Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

American Feminist Makes U-turn About Staying Single For Life, Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Feminist Makes U-turn About Staying Single For Life, Says (423 Views)

Fans Send Gifs To Liquorose & Emmanuel For Making A U-Turn About Being In Love / 'When I Was Thicker, I Was Single For Almost 5 Years' - #BBNaija Uriel / I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Feminist Makes U-turn About Staying Single For Life, Says by childuptojoy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
American bestselling author and motivational speaker, Cindy Trimm has said that she made up her mind to change her stance on getting married.
[img][/img]
The Life Strategist and entrepreneur revealed during a recent event that she initially made a vow to remain single and serve God for the rest of her life, but she later decided to get married to a Nigerian man.
According to Trimm, who is an advocate for feminism, nobody influenced her decision or forced her to change her mind as she did it out of her free volition.

She however, advised women who want to settle down to marry a man that has money. She also said that as opposed to many other women who are marrying for love, she is marrying for money.

https://www.correctng.com/popular-american-feminist-makes-u-turn-about-remaining-single-says-she-wants-to-marry-a-nigerian-man-video/

Re: American Feminist Makes U-turn About Staying Single For Life, Says by sammybest889(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

abeg c advice like mess

"She however, advised women who want to settle down to
marry a man that has money. She also said that as opposed
to many other women who are marrying for love, she is
marrying for money"

now wen I say women "GENERALLY" have fish Brian one idiot will come under my mention to type "NONSENSE" what about ur mother and sisters....

thank God my mama known who she born..and my sister's known brother wey dem get

and to my fellow men... any woman DAT come for Money not love (for greed) abeg "USE THEM,EVEN IF NA MY SISTER"

yes na me talk am!!!

God bear me witness say na every day I de advise those ladies (BT na person wey de advise,dem b der enemy)

1 Like

Re: American Feminist Makes U-turn About Staying Single For Life, Says by Ammishaddai: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
So for years you have been deceiving people while nursing your own secret agenda that runs contrary to what you have been preaching ...abi no be so? No wahala. Your new home will never know peace . Mark it down
Re: American Feminist Makes U-turn About Staying Single For Life, Says by Sonoyom(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Retirement package
Re: American Feminist Makes U-turn About Staying Single For Life, Says by EmptyGarden(m): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
After deceiving the brainless ones abi?
Re: American Feminist Makes U-turn About Staying Single For Life, Says by siofra(f): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kai! Are you sure me too ill not change my mind?
Re: American Feminist Makes U-turn About Staying Single For Life, Says by Botking: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
I thought she was a white lady, but why are most black women too depending on a man for money, most black women don't understand the word love, what they know is money, please our 21 century women you girls should learn to be independent, our mothers in the 90s were very hard-working women, I wonder why you girls can emulate such a synergy, go to China now and see how hard-working young women are, they can never rely on a man for their survival it's like a taboo to them

Our 21st century young black women are just too weak, in their mental capacity, they can't think beyond their body, so pathetic and terrible
Re: American Feminist Makes U-turn About Staying Single For Life, Says by techmo(m): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
It's good to constantly evaluate our decision

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Shocking, Hilarious Quotes By Mummy GO About Hell / Maria Chike's IG Account Goes Missing, Blames It On Battle Of 1 Million Follows / All Of Us Are Dead Review | Netflix Korean Series | 우리 모두는 죽은 리뷰

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.