Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,091 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Re: Quality School Management Software At Affordable Prices. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Re: Quality School Management Software At Affordable Prices. (3309 Views)

Quality School Uniforms At The Cheapest Prices In Nigeria / Quality School Uniform Productions in Nigeria / Quality School Identity Cards For Students & Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quality School Management Software At Affordable Prices. by TheBuilder: 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2011
We[b] ( Instinct Concepts & Consulting Limited) [/b]represent Stellar Data Solution, Chandigarh India in Nigeria as the sole distributor of their trendsetter software in Nigeria. It is our pleasure to introduce to interested School Proprietors/Proprietresses and Registrars of higher institutions in Nigeria, the top of the range School Management Software known as Skool Manager. Stella Data Solution is a global provider of technology-based business solutions. They offer a full array of services that support business strategies and facilitate improvements for customers in selected industries and the government sector. Since 2001, Stellar has built a reputation of research and planned integrated approach to technology with amazing and measurable results for successful delivery of end to end solutions.

ABOUT SCHOOL MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE(SKOOL MANAGER)
Skool Manager is a fully integrated Institute Administration Software which is designed as a complete suite of educational software you can have. Skool Manager is customizable, affordable and most user-friendly school management software for small, medium and large schools, Institutes, Colleges and Academies. Skool Manager is capable of managing every detail regarding Student, Faculty, Finance, Inventory, Discipline, Time Table, Examination etc. Skool Manager helps you in managing the school in an extremely efficient way.

Our school software comprises 12 modules which makes the management of the Institution very efficient and effortless. Skool Manager Software facilitates the important functions of school such as admission, fee collection, attendance, Timetable and library Management. It also maintains information about students, teachers as well as non-teaching staff of schools, colleges, academies and Institutes in an extremely easy and efficient manner.

Skool Manager integrates the whole data and processes of an educational Institution into one unified system. The manual handling of school is a daunting task and prone to errors. Skool Manager makes it an extremely easy and efficient.

FEATURES OF SKOOL MANAGER
Our school management software has the following customized and extremely efficient features:

 Admission                                           
 Classes/ Course allocation
 Time Table Management
 Fee Accounting
 Financial Accounting With Fee Posting,
 Ledger Maintenance
 Daybook/Cashbook
 Trial Balance
 Profit & Loss
 Balance Sheet
 Institute Inventory Management
 Examination Setup
 Web Enabled
 Complete HR Management
 Event Calendar & Remarks Management
 Skool Manager provides password facility for different users to ensure high level of security.
 Skool Management System 3.6 Documentation Revision 2.0
 It is an Integrated Educational Resource Programme that has inbuilt database back up facility for safety & reliability.
 Completely user friendly software.
 Automatically updates the database during promotion.
 Gauge/Compute Performance analysis of the students/staff.
 Afford graphical analysis of the students and teachers performance.
 Provide complete automation of staff administration.
 Eases budget preparation & financial planning.
 Provides a means to automatically prepare all certificates.
 Manage financial accounting without any paper work.
 Provides a means to prepare annual confidential reports.
 Impart full fledged Library Management System.

MODULES
Skool Manager is the modern solution for school and Institute Management with a whole range of integrated modules to cover every aspect of Hotel management.
The major modules of Skool Manager are:
Master Setup
Admission Module
Examination Module
Library Module
Fees Module
Mess Management
Inventory Module
TimeTable Module
Transport Module
Attendance Module
Payroll Module
Accounts Module
Reports Module
Utilities Module

There are four different Editions of Skool Manager differentiated by functionalities, features and robustness. The four editions of Skool Manager are described below together with the cost implications.

S.No. Module                                                       Lite Edition Compact Edition Standard Edition Enterprise Edition
FACILITIES:
1   User Limit                                              1                         5                            25                          100
2 Modules                                                   Limited                 All                             All                           All
3   On - site Support                                     No           Optional                         Optional             Optional
4   Custom Reports                                     No                No                             No                 Yes
5   Updates                                                     No              Yes                            Yes                 Yes
6   Upgrades                                             No              Yes                            Yes                 Yes
7   Customization                                     No          On Extra Charges      On Extra Charges Yes
8   Failover Recovery                                     No                 No                             No                 Yes
9   Log Management                                     No                 No                             No                 Yes
10   Reports                                                     Yes                 Yes                            Yes                 Yes
11   Database Options                                     No                Yes                            Yes                 Yes
12   Import/Export                                     No                 Yes                            Yes                 Yes
13 Documentation                                             Yes                 Yes                            Yes                 Yes
14 Training video                                             Yes                  Yes                            Yes                 Yes
15 Onsite Training                                         One day               One day         One week maximum Three weeks maximum.

MODULES                               Lite Edition Compact Edition Standard Edition Enterprise Edition
1 Master Setup                                                Yes                   Yes                    Yes                            Yes
2 Admission                                                      Yes                    Yes                   Yes                            Yes
3 Examination                                              No                    Yes                   Yes                            Yes
4 Fees                                                              Yes                    Yes                  Yes                            Yes
5 Library                                                      Yes                    Yes                   Yes                             Yes
6 Inventory                                                       No                     Yes                   Yes                             Yes
7 Mess                                                       No                     Yes                    Yes                     Yes
8 Time Table                                              Yes                     Yes                    Yes                     Yes
9 Transport                                                      Yes                     Yes                    Yes                     Yes
10 Attendance                                              Yes                     Yes                     Yes                     Yes
11 Payroll                                                      Yes                     Yes                     Yes                      Yes
12 Financial Accounts                                      Yes                      Yes                     Yes                      Yes
13 HRM                                                              No                      Yes                     Yes                       Yes
14 SMS                                                              Yes                      Yes                      Yes                       Yes
15 Question Bank                                              No                      Yes                      Yes                       Yes
16 Observations No Yes Yes Yes

The software prices are as follows:
Skool Manager Edition Price/Package

Lite Edition    $799.00
Compact Edition    $1,799.00
Standard Edition    $2,499.00
Enterprises   $3,999.00
Interested School Proprietors/Proprietresses and Registrars of higher institutions in Nigeria should contact us on 0805 444 9191 or iccl.tbi@hotmail.com for more details.
Thank you.
Re: Re: Quality School Management Software At Affordable Prices. by TheBuilder: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2011
Interested individuals can also market this software at great commissions. Call us for discussion
Re: Re: Quality School Management Software At Affordable Prices. by TheBuilder: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2011
keeping it fresh,
Re: Re: Quality School Management Software At Affordable Prices. by TheBuilder: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2011
Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Re: Quality School Management Software At Affordable Prices. by TheBuilder: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2011
We also have top-of-the-range budget business applications for Hotels, hospitals, dental clinic and superstore.
Re: Re: Quality School Management Software At Affordable Prices. by stellar201: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2011
[b]Stellar is big fraud company,,,, please i advise you not buy specially SKOOL MANAGER their product, please don't buy[/b]
Re: Re: Quality School Management Software At Affordable Prices. by buy1get2(m): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2011
i hope nt o cos,
Re: Re: Quality School Management Software At Affordable Prices. by SMSUser: 8:40am On Jul 24, 2011
Skool Manager is an awesome product in its category. it is a value for money product. The guys are good in support and customized the product as per our need in few days.
Re: Re: Quality School Management Software At Affordable Prices. by SMSUser: 8:42am On Jul 24, 2011
stellar201:

[b]Stellar is big fraud company,,,, please i advise you not buy specially SKOOL MANAGER  their product, please don't buy[/b]
From where you are? Disclose your identity or you are just from a competitor company wanted to tarnish the image of Stellar?

Skool Manager is an awesome product in its category. it is a value for money product. The guys are good in support and customized the product as per our need in few days.
Re: Re: Quality School Management Software At Affordable Prices. by stellar201: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2011
Mr,,, Why i will tarnish the image of stellar,,,,, you will not believe if you are using the product then wait some time and get the result of product and what will happen with you, you will see,,, i am from India and i have more than 10 references about this foolish company,, they will customize and will provide you product in few days as per your requirement but result of software will never satisfy you, more over company don't have any team they are hiring on daily wages and finishing the work i can upload the  office pictures and views of previous employees.  i request all of you please check each and every function before buying they will cooperate you till collection of money after that all their Skype IDs will offline.  only you will see Rajesh Kumar Rana online and will give you answer he was developer in company in India and he took their source and now making fool to people.

Company owner will say i have partner in Singapore, i have partner in Nairaland, Cambodia, and Maymar, if he has partners their why he is running behind these partners he is only fraud and making money even you will call him for one school he will go to that country and will make money. he will tell you stories i have 3 deals like this.

STELLAR DATA SOLUTION IS BIG FRAUD COMPANY IN INDIA 
they are thief,   Stellar Data Solution Chandigarh India is  big fraud [/b]
TELLAR DATA SOLUTION IS BIG FRAUD COMPANY IN INDIA
[/font] they are thief, Stellar Data Solution Chandigarh India is big fraud [/b]
TELLAR DATA SOLUTION IS BIG FRAUD COMPANY IN INDIA
[/font] they are thief, Stellar Data Solution Chandigarh India is big fraud [b][/b]
Re: Re: Quality School Management Software At Affordable Prices. by SMSUser: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2011
You are surely having something personal against this company, Mr I have visited their office and met their team members. They have 40+ people working there. If they have done something wrong with you, go and file a case instead of making the nonsense comment here on our forum. I am using Skool Manager since last 4 years, whenever I had problems they have supported me well and for your kind information we have paid them whole amount in advance.
Re: Re: Quality School Management Software At Affordable Prices. by stellar201: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2011
Mr,,,, this is not your personal form,,, and do not use bad words,,, i am just saving the people money and case is already filed against Stellar in India,,, you are saying you are using since last 4 years,,, and u visit then why you are afraid,, continue with this ,,,,,, I am helping only becasue its not a standard product,,, i am writing on many forms and many old users are agree with this,,, so please don't play with organizations.
Re: Re: Quality School Management Software At Affordable Prices. by SMSUser: 7:59am On Jul 26, 2011
Hey Dude, you are a fake, scared and slowpoke kind of person. you are even scared to share your identity. I am David Ahukanna and you are welcome to visit my school at any time. I am not scared and I am going to Invite the technical people of Skool Manager to this forum. People are not asking you for your advise, especially when they dont know who you are and what you are. You will surely listen from Skool Manager, all the best,
Re: Re: Quality School Management Software At Affordable Prices. by stellar201: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2011
why u r upset,,, let them come and explain and i will wait form them , if you are dealer then u have to listen if you want me to start writing the feature problems i can start,,,, and i will write one by one soon from A to Z so people will aware,, and why u want my ID if some one will ask any problem i will explain him with proof,,,,,
Re: Re: Quality School Management Software At Affordable Prices. by stellarchd: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2011
Dear Stellar201, I have seen the bad words you have used about me personally. Just to put the end on this discussion, I would like to say that If you have paid money for the product without demonstration or using it. Kindly let us know, we will refund your complete amount. I would also like to request you that please share our office photographs and the views of our previous employees. We have no problems with it. We have no problem in admitting that we are a small company, we have never claimed that we are a huge company, neither it is claimed on our websites and portals. Yes, we have Business Associates (not Partner), in Singapore, Cambodia, Myanmar, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Dubai, Pakistan. Who are working with us and we are providing them technical support.

As per you we disappear after taking money, but I am available online atleast 14 hours a day and our support is available from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm (IST). What else you need. I am travelling too much for sure, I am technical lead and I have to meet the users and discuss about their requirements so that we can do the customization.

We have never ever faced any legal case against us neither in India nor out of India till now as claimed by you. I strongly deny your allegations. we have more than 600 clients, yes 4-5% are not completely satisfied, we are not God who can please every one. We try our level best to satisfy the clients. That is the reason that we are in the market since last 7 & 1/2 Years.

We request you to share the shortcomings of our product, we will glad to improve upon everything, you will mention. Anyone can write me at rana@recoveryandforensic.com, I will be glad to assist you.

If you are a real client, kindly contact us. If not please don't use the wrong tactics. Looking forward to hear from you.
Re: Re: Quality School Management Software At Affordable Prices. by stellarchd: 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2011
I would like to say thanks to David for his support and to invite me here on this forum. We are growing on the support of our clients and we are thankful to them for their support in all the times. Have a great time.
Re: Re: Quality School Management Software At Affordable Prices. by stellar201: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2011
WOW::::::: Stellarchd is there on David request , very nice and welcome; why I will end the discussion once people are sending you request for support to your office for solution no one is listening and answering contact after 15 days and cell number is also fake , i mention in my previous discussion Rajesh Rana is always available but he will never answer and he will never listen to any, i don’t want my money back i am going to start on each form because you are always playing with big organizations and collecting the money, I have one question you said you have more than 600 clients and all are using same product and you are saying 4 to 5% ( 30 to 35 people) are not satisfy why they are not satisfy ? reality is different you have few clients all have same complains and I am trying to bring all of them on different India´s forms and also this form,, I will start putting office images and other lot of things related to stellar because stellar products are not trust able. I will start SEO against your product and will display a complete video on this, wait for some time this will appear in Singapore, Cambodia, Myanmar, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Dubai, Pakistan as well. You people should have a good lesson because of you we lose a big amount in our school.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Re: Quality School Management Software At Affordable Prices. by stellarchd: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2011
You are welcome to post the images of our office, I hope we are not developing the software's under the trees and which office number is fake Mr Stellar201? You are giving contradicting statements by yourself. One side you are saying that we switch off our skype, phones and everything. For your kind information check the dates since when we are available on the same phone, same address, same website, same IDs. we have not need to hide our identity like you. You are so fake that you even cannot tell that who you are? How did you lose money due to us? You are welcome to start SEO for us, good or bad, I will suggest you few more countries, which I had forgot to name yesterday, Please do the SEO here also, Costra Rica, Brazil, Peru, Popua New Guinea, Malaysia, Brunei, Qatar, Surinam, kindly do the SEO here also. Atleast people will start looking at us on our product,

Well, I have a suggestion for you why don't you upload our software for the testing of the people? If you claim that you have bought one. They will download and see that what kind of product we have. Please do so quickly.
Re: Re: Quality School Management Software At Affordable Prices. by akincutco: 8:43am On Nov 17, 2012
Powered4Education.org offers schools, training organisation and learning institutes a fully online school management system. Sign up in minutes. Instant access to attendance, homework, gradebook, report cards, scheduler, parent portal and more!

You can send us an email or call us on 07045703481,08161927057
sales@powered4education.org

Re: Re: Quality School Management Software At Affordable Prices. by TheBuilder: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
stellar201: WOW::::::: Stellarchd is there on David request , very nice and welcome; why I will end the discussion once people are sending you request for support to your office for solution no one is listening and answering contact after 15 days and cell number is also fake , i mention in my previous discussion Rajesh Rana is always available but he will never answer and he will never listen to any, i don’t want my money back i am going to start on each form because you are always playing with big organizations and collecting the money, I have one question you said you have more than 600 clients and all are using same product and you are saying 4 to 5% ( 30 to 35 people) are not satisfy why they are not satisfy ? reality is different you have few clients all have same complains and I am trying to bring all of them on different India´s forms and also this form,, I will start putting office images and other lot of things related to stellar because stellar products are not trust able. I will start SEO against your product and will display a complete video on this, wait for some time this will appear in Singapore, Cambodia, Myanmar, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Dubai, Pakistan as well. You people should have a good lesson because of you we lose a big amount in our school.[color=#990000][/color]

I dont know the issue this guy has with our business partner but whatever it is, it appears his claims are not done in good faith and therefore deserves no attention. We have been with this company since 2009 and contrary to the claims by this guy, they have been very supportive and always available to provide support even at great discomfort to them. I advise members of this forum to disregard this fellow and all he has to say until he is ready to state what the real issues are in specific terms.
The school management software remain one of the best industry and still at budget prices.
School proprietors can reach us at:
Instinct Concepts & Consulting Limited,
Block A, More Road,
Sabo, Yaba, Lagos
Tel: 08100128080
Email: iccl.tbi@hotmail.com for demo please.
Re: Re: Quality School Management Software At Affordable Prices. by EuniceMartins(f): 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
BlueBic.com, which is unquestionably the best school management software in Nigeria and Africa, is designed to help nursery, primary and secondary schools better manage their data and keep track of both teachers and students day-to-day progress.

It saves educators valuable time, reducing stressful paperwork and making it possible to spend more time with students.

It's so easy to use, data and mobile-friendly that in less than 3 years of operation we have a client base of over 400 schools across West Africa. We have also built partnerships with A-list companies like INJINI, Michael, Susan Dell Foundation (MSDF), and Amazon web services (AWS), amongst others. Strategic partnership with firms like AWS has made it possible to provide African schools almost free access to AWS cloud servers, adjudged the most secure and advanced cloud hosting facility in the world.

Some of the features contained on Bluebic school portal are listed below.

Comprehensive Admin Dashboard,
Automatic Result Processor ,
Income, Expense and Wallet Management
Online Assignments and Results
Attendance Management,
School Record Management,
Fee Management,
Online School Payments,
Performance & Behavior Trend Tracking ,
Bulk SMS and Emailing System , etc

With so many school management software providers, we know it can be difficult choosing the right one for your school. To help you get ahead of the competition, Get started for free with us today. Our customer success team will help you get setup in no time.

Email: support@bluebic.com
Call/ Text /Whatsapp: +234(0)9078347848

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Genuine Buyers & Sellers, Exporters Of Agric Produce / Gateway Device To Integrate 3cx With Panasonic KX TDA100 Traditional PBX / Men ,ladies & Children Wear From Uk ,USA & Germany For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.