Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Just Bought A New Refrigerator. Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Just Bought A New Refrigerator. Help (600 Views)

Advice Needed Please: Bought A New Phone From K-ultra Benin $ This Happened / A Nairalander Just Bought Himself A Private Jet. (photo) / I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Bought A New Refrigerator. Help by ThisTrend(f): 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hey guys

So I bought a new Refrigerator this morning . They told me not to plug/use it yet till tomorrow. But I decided to just test it this evening by plugging it. After like 2 mins, I could smell the gas around. So I put it back off in like 5 mins.

Hope this has not affect it pls? I haven’t put it on since I want to wait till tomorrow. Am I safe? Is my fridge still okay? Why had they tell me not to use it today cause of gas or something?
Re: I Just Bought A New Refrigerator. Help by Haakeem(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
simple instruction u don break am, u no dey hear word bha? angry

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Refrigerator. Help by Omihanifa: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
ThisTrend:
Hey guys

So I bought a new Refrigerator this morning . They told me not to plug/use it yet till tomorrow. But I decided to just test it this evening by plugging it. After like 2 mins, I could smell the gas around. So I put it back off in like 5 mins.

Hope this has not affect it pls? I haven’t put it on since I want to wait till tomorrow. Am I safe? Is my fridge still okay? Why had they tell me not to use it today cause of gas or something?

Don't panic there's nothing wrong with your new refrigerator but next time learn to obey simple instruction. They told you not to switch it on today because of the movement that might have resulted to the gas not settling down. Am sure by tomorrow the gas should have settled.
Re: I Just Bought A New Refrigerator. Help by joinnow: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
ThisTrend:
Hey guys

Any thing you do not know
GTS it.
Google that shit

You should have ask them why should I not on it today. You did not

You don on am
Your body don cool.
Eve no eat fruit
Eve go eat fruit and her body don cool.

Back to your question it's 50-50 chance
By carrying the fridge from point A to point B the gas in the condenser don scattered so it need to calm down .it need 6 hours or so for the gas to settle down then you can plug and enjoy.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Refrigerator. Help by Biggie2000(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
They told me not to plug/use it yet till tomorrow. But I decided to just test it this evening by plugging it.
It's like reverse psychology is the best way to speak to Nigerians. Tell Nigerians to do something, they will not do it. What you asked them not to do is what they want to do.
If they had told you to plug it immediately you get home, I'm sure you will even forget sef. Anyway, I'm sure your fridge will pick up after sometime. Just allow it rest a little. And if there's any further issue(s), then be ready to spend some money to fix it. Maybe na that time ur body go calm down
Re: I Just Bought A New Refrigerator. Help by Biggie2000(m): 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
johnman40:
Kindly pls subscribe share comments and like pls…..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svT7BeVE4og…. https://youtu.be/UgXvSs8iTw……

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWF9OlHZahY
How is this related to what is being discussed here? Are you aware you're posting off topic content? Are you also aware that you're draining so much data anytime someone opens this page, due to the video contents you posted here?
Re: I Just Bought A New Refrigerator. Help by ThisTrend(f): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Biggie2000:

It's like reverse psychology is the best way to speak to Nigerians. Tell Nigerians to do something, they will not do it. What you asked them not to do is what they want to do.
If they had told you to plug it immediately you get home, I'm sure you will even forget sef. Anyway, I'm sure your fridge will pick up after sometime. Just allow it rest a little. And if there's any further issue(s), then be ready to spend some money to fix it. Maybe na that time ur body go calm down

Lol thank you ��
Re: I Just Bought A New Refrigerator. Help by ThisTrend(f): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
joinnow:

Any thing you do not know
GTS it.
Google that shit

You should have ask them why should I not on it today. You did not

You don on am
Your body don cool.
Eve no eat fruit
Eve go eat fruit and her body don cool.

Back to your question it's 50-50 chance
By carrying the fridge from point A to point B the gas in the condenser don scattered so it need to calm down .it need 6 hours or so for the gas to settle down then you can plug and enjoy.
I actually googled it that’s how I get to know it is the gas
Re: I Just Bought A New Refrigerator. Help by ThisTrend(f): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Omihanifa:

Don't panic there's nothing wrong with your new refrigerator but next time learn to obey simple instruction. They told you not to switch it on today because of the movement that might have resulted to the gas not settling down. Am sure by tomorrow the gas should have settled.

Thank you sir
Re: I Just Bought A New Refrigerator. Help by Biggie2000(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
ThisTrend:

Lol thank you ��
Enjoy your new fridge, ma'am.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Through Freelancing!!! / Ejison Boss, Actor, Obi Dike, Others To Storm Eminent Fashion Show / How To Create Account On Betpro Exchange ( Betpro Exchange Sign Up )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.