Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

In Need Of A One Bedroom Apartment Around Ipaja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of A One Bedroom Apartment Around Ipaja (308 Views)

Real Estate Agents Needed Around Ipaja-lagos Axis To Work Or Partner With / I Need 2bedroom Apartment Around Ikeja, 600k Budget / *** Building on an existing structure a storey Of One Bedroom (4 Flats)*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A One Bedroom Apartment Around Ipaja by Quelme: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Please if you know of any vacant One Bedroom Apartment Around Ipaja, kindly let me know.... Tiled, floored compound, fenced and gated with stable power supply...
Re: In Need Of A One Bedroom Apartment Around Ipaja by Dreytonisback(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
I need too
Re: In Need Of A One Bedroom Apartment Around Ipaja by Ehisod(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hi Quelme, I need the link to fix the wrong Date of Birth on my NIN. My email is ehisod@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: In Need Of A One Bedroom Apartment Around Ipaja by Quelme: 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ehisod:
Hi Quelme, I need the link to fix the wrong Date of Birth on my NIN. My email is ehisod@gmail.com

Thank you.
send a PM
Re: In Need Of A One Bedroom Apartment Around Ipaja by Olugbogiafeez: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ehisod:

Thank you.

Hi Quelme please I need to fix my middle name on my nin please can you help me olugbogiafeez@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A One Bedroom Apartment Around Ipaja by Quelme: 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Olugbogiafeez:

Hi Quelme please I need to fix my middle name on my nin please can you help me olugbogiafeez@gmail.com
check your mail

(1) (Reply)

1Plot Of Land Near Dangote Refinery 6.2M / - / 1 Plot Of Land Available For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.